What's new

Pakistan v Argentina Hockey match

well wat a win india dissapointed me since i wanted to see them in the finals to establish asian dominance over the game again but hope we win the next match to get us a lead

but seriously with this performance im not at all forcasting pakistan win for next matches esp against briton and australi

dont know about britons but australia is scoring like mad 4-0 win and then 5-0 win they are playing like crazy

they have a real shot of bringing home the gold; we are facing none other then britain next game

gold i dont know very very very very hard but i hope they will but they need to up their performance again to beat australia lets see the next match hope we beat briton too then we can surely qualify

Congratulations to Pakistan, it was indeed a nice game.

And Pakistan wins the match by 2-0 against Argentina... Pakistan Zindabad.

no indian haters here... Check em out.! Are they ok. Lol

And why would Indians hate? I'm pretty sure people on both side appreciate good sports? Irrelavent of the country? and most of all Indians wanted Pakistan to win.

But, Pakistan's real test would be against the UK and Australia. Hope Pakistan beats them. :)

Pakistan hockey Defense is much improved now. Keeper is improved and got confidence. This will help in further matches.

And why would Indians hate? I'm pretty sure people on both side appreciate good sports? Irrelavent of the country? and most of all Indians wanted Pakistan to win.

But, Pakistan's real test would be against the UK and Australia. Hope Pakistan beats them.

and we want you to win to prove again that Asians rule this game the west cant rule every sport but the real test starts now with our match against britons if we win that match we are in the semi finals if we lose it will be hard to make a come back

Pakistan hockey Defense is much improved now. Keeper is improved and got confidence. This will help in further matches.

yep argentina was kept at bay but we need to perform even better to beat the brits and australia they have been cleaning up with 6-0 and 5-0 wins but i am damn sure if we put our minds to it and just concentrate on the game we can beat these guys
next match of utmost importance as that match will give us the leading point and with taht we can defeat south africa and secure a place in the semi finals

and we want you to win to prove again that Asians rule this game the west cant rule every sport but the real test starts now with our match against britons if we win that match we are in the semi finals if we lose it will be hard to make a come back

I know up to 1980s India and Pakistan literally dominated the sport, between them they have half the world cup titles and more than half the gold medals at Olympics and yeah not to mention silver and bronze medals.

But, that's a thing of past now and India's chances look slim now but I hope Pakistan wins something.

we have more hopes from our team after this win..lets hope they keep this winning spirit alive :)

Congratulations to Pakistani Hockey team, well executed.

Go Pakistan Team Lead in Every Sport Inshallah
Went to TV shop To get That Full of ads PTV Sports Channel In saudi Arabia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom