What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - March 19, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

130266.jpg

130259.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

130246.jpg

brilliant catch ...!

130264.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

130258.jpg

Just received a message from a friend...'Pakistan has beaten the Aussies like Indians beat minnows' :lol:

Anyways, Its good that we are playing our QF at Dhaka which will be a favorable destination for us. Crowd and conditions will support us and more importantly we will be playing on 23rd march which is 'Pakistan Day' :)

well still we have havoc in our batting i think if we need to win this world cup younis and misbah is going to be the ones on whom pakistan can count on kamran is good in opening but hafeez we cant rely on him so we need younis and misbah keep scoring 50 or 70 for next 3 games if we need to win this cup and asad has to improve little bit too he is right doing all things but their is room for improvement for next game and afridi your batting like this won help the cause for team in crunch situation razzaque will not alwys going to win us matches so when he fails you can do the job both of you have to share the responsibility and be ready always playing last 15 overs not just hitting but sensible batting which ever team take more single and double for sure going to win this cup becoz with ones and twos opponent team is not settle and even if you loose wickets you willl have desire score anyway in bowling we need to improve too wahab is a weak link he has to improve otherwise junaid is sitting and rearing to go and fielding should also be improved yes we done better today but we know pakistan fielad well in one game and do bad fielding in 50 games so we need to think more on this too

I still have nightmares about the 1999 world cup final when Pakistan took money to loose the match.

That was the worst day in the 90's for me. :cry:

I believe your nightmares have just started.

Hai Jazba Junoon To Himat Na Haar Hai Jazba Junoon
To Himmat Na Haar
Justajoo Jo Karey Woh
Chuay Asmaan
Mehnat Apni Ho Gi
Pehchan Kabhi Na Bhoolo
Sab Ki Nazron Mein
Pakistan
Kabhi Na Bhoolo
Pakistan Hai Tumhara
Pakistan Hai Humara
Apna Ghar
Apni Sar Zameen
Sab Kuch Hai
Bas Yaheen
Itna To Hai Hum Ko Yakeen
Barhna Hai
Aagey Har Kadam
Jab Tak Hai Dam Mey Dam
Ho Gi Kabhi Himmat Na Kam
Hai Jazba Junoon
To Himmat Na Haar
Justajoo Jo Karey Woh
Chuay Asmaan
Mehnat Apni Ho Gi
Pehchan Kabhi Na Bhoolo
Sab Ki Nazron Mein
Pakistan
Kabhi Na Bhoolo
Pakistan Hai Tumhara

Haha! Remember PTV 2, and that programme in which the presenter talks like this " Ye tractor hey. Is ke char payye hotey hein. Ye hal chalane ke kam ata hey....."

yeah who can forget that lol even people like to have fun repeating these lines whenever someone talk about PTV

Its a really nice feeling to be on top of the group- although it broke 1 billion hearts- who cares :D-

One more thing- The commentators should understand- and its duty of our Pakistani commentators to tell them- that when a Pakistani player bows down on the ground after a win or making century- he is not kissing the ground- he is doing a Sajda- to thank his almighty Allah-

These Ramiz Rajas and Wasims Akrams disappoints me- They should be little bit belligerent and selfish- the westerns commentators are racist and are never neutral-

Its a really nice feeling to be on top of the group- although it broke 1 billion hearts- who cares :D-

One more thing- The commentators should understand- and its duty of our Pakistani commentators to tell them- that when a Pakistani player bows down on the ground after a win or making century- he is not kissing the ground- he is doing a Sajda- to thank his almighty Allah-

These Ramiz Rajas and Wasims Akrams disappoints me- They should be little bit belligerent and selfish- the westerns commentators are racist-

flag ka bhoot utar gya janab:D

Back
Top Bottom