What's new

Pakistan Vs Canada on 3 March 2011

hope his bad umpiring staright LBW not giving to one team and giving other team out is not fair one or two mistake for both teams are okay but for one team is almost opposite is not fair

i think you people are getting harse on harper. he also gave a wrong LBW against canada so its human error i think.

i think you people are getting harse on harper. he also gave a wrong LBW against canada so its human error i think.

5 times human error in one match, you call this umpiring?, on the top of that he is an elite umpire:lol:

So is it true then that Aleem Dar is the best umpire out there?

He was Umpire of the year in 2009 and 2010.

Also nominated in 2005 and 2006 but didn't win this title

China and USA should make their cricket teams as like Canada by having players from different countries. That will be the quickest approach to bring Chinese and Americans in cricket.

China and USA should make their cricket teams as like Canada by having players from different countries. That will be the quickest approach to bring Chinese and Americans in cricket.

Nah if we wanted to get into cricket we'd hire coaches from top country and start a government program.

Gul is a Pathan he will destroy Rao.

I was thinking if Shoib would be there instead of Gul. Missed him today.

Anyway, who are more creazy? Pathans, Pakhtoons, or Panjabies in real life?

I was a super fan of PK-team when Wasim Akram would play. I used to collect his pictures and stickers when I was in school. I used to enjoy his every bowl and even his batting so much. I saw him very closely in Dhaka stadium. He was just few inches away from me. He is very friendly. I lose some interest on Pakistan team after his retirement. Now I am not as big fan of Pakistan teams as like before, but want to see PK-team's win always.

Back
Top Bottom