What's new

Asia cup is total disrespect to Pakistan and world cricket by indian BCCI.

Absolute rubbish
An excuse to save face and to show gullible Indian supporters india is the best between the two when stats show Pakistan have always been the kings and still are of Asian cricket

Not one thing india has invented in the game compared to Pakistani inventions

It is a save face exercise nothing else to protect their IPL and team india brand .

Pakistan would rip apart your hero’s who would never be able to recover

Imagine the headlines imagine the dozens killing themselves , the players would be hounded abused and attacked for losing to Pakistan .

BCCI has to save face and it’s World Cup preparations.

Repeat of the 1990s all over again when india would run and hide instead of facing the all conquering Pakistani team .
Looks like you are still living in the 1990s. The world has moved on. This is not about cricket and, since the Mumbai attacks, India has played Pakistan in neutral venues and even in India at ICC tournaments several times and the win- loss ratio is in India's favour. In fact, even Pakistan has refused to play in India for political reasons several times. These are the facts and if you wish to live in an alternate reality, no one can stop you.

Remittances are not always charity. Based on this news story, these are most likely funds transferred to separatist outfits by Pakistani state or non-state actors or funds sent to religious or cultural organisations or funds sent by Pakistanis to their Indian relatives.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Remittances are not always charity. Based on this news story, these are most likely funds transferred to separatist outfits by Pakistani state or non-state actors or funds sent to religious or cultural organisations or funds sent by Pakistanis to their Indian relatives.

That was not real data , it was an internal imaginary research project at world bank in which imaginary scenes were created on super computer for different countries . These paxtanis got somewhere this data which was later explained to the low iq walas to understand difference between simulation and reality . :D

Pakistan shouldn't be hoping and asking for any policy change. It's an internal matter of India, right or wrong.

Pakistan need to go with it's own reciprocal policy and need to show some spine.
And what? You think you haven't been showing spine. PCB tried every play in its book, but there are simply not many advantages for them.

You can sit here and hope for the Pakistan Cricket Board to fight tooth and nail with the Indian Board but it will be a losing battle. But I wouldn't be surprised if you cut your own nose to spite India.

Host is traveling like monkeys from one country to another country. I am afraid Pakistani players will suffer jet lock. This is not good for their physic.. if Pakistan loses dont blame them. Indian are making sure that Pakistan team get tired and suffer with jetlock condition physically and get humiliated. Pakistan must demand they must not play in india but they play their world cup matches in Bangladesh. We have seen rizwan is surfing jetlock condition but physio team have no idea. **** pcb and asim munier. How they allowed this shit to happen
$$$ are generated in India for the ICC and a rare IND v PAK cricket match generates millions for the BCCI and it's sponsors and finally the "jingoism " by the media's. So a No Result is not correct Result.

Miss days of khan where he shut the airspace
Indian commercial aviation sector is increasing at a pace which is nothing less than stellar. Indian companies had to spend more but it dddi t have any debilitating impact at all.
This airspace ban was just a fly in the ointment.

Indian commercial aviation sector is increasing at a pace which is nothing less than stellar. Indian companies had to spend more but it dddi t have any debilitating impact at all.
Then good for you. It was 8 hours to Dubai if you dont fly from Pakistani airspace. If you use Pakistani airspace then its only 4 hours.. you know how many tons of oil use by airline per hour.. then to Europe your flight time goes to 6 hours extra for every flight. Then you have to refuel your airline from Dubai each time. Reason why you were begging to arabs to request Pakistan to open the airspace. No one wanted to fly in your airlines as no one wanted to be in airplane for 6 hours. People started switching to arabs airlines. Pia hardly fly over india.. so we were not losing anything.
Tell modi Pakistani airspace is dangers for Indians. Like Pakistani cricket grounds as you guys are afraid to your ***..
As we have pussy rulling in Pakistan likes of asim muner so enjoy this free ride over Pakistan

Last edited:
It was 8 hours to Dubai if you dont fly from Pakistani airspace
Flights to Middle East were not as badly affected as flights to Europe and Central Asia. It did add cost to the airlines. Not ideal situation. Did it bankrupt the airlines? Not really. Only the bottom line was affected adversely. Out of all the flights only a small number is likely to be using that airspace.

It is obvious that the airlines wanted to use the air space freely.
It affected India more than Paksiatn because, Paksiatn has a minuscule size airlines and out of that a small number would have flown over India.
Tell modi Pakistani airspace is dangers for Indians.
Modi will decide based on what is good for him. Not playing cricket sounds good politics.
Air Space usage doesn’t affect the masses, hence we would continue to use it. It makes business sense too.

India doesn’t take decisions based on sentiments alone. All mature countries weigh their options and then decide on these things.

Flights to Middle East were not as badly affected as flights to Europe and Central Asia. It did add cost to the airlines. Not ideal situation. Did it bankrupt the airlines? Not really. Only the bottom line was affected badly.

It affected India more than Paksiatn because, Paksiatn has a minuscule size airlines and out of that a small number would have flown over India.

Modi will decide based on what is good for him. Not playing cricket sounds good politics.
Air Space usage doesn’t affect the masses, hence we would continue to use it. It makes bsui sense too.

India doesn’t take decisions based on sentiments alone. All mature countries weigh their options and then decide on these things.
He is fucking loser. Here you think our airspace is good because your whole air industry depends on us.. it is much more then your fucking cricket

Flights to Middle East were not as badly affected as flights to Europe and Central Asia. It did add cost to the airlines. Not ideal situation. Did it bankrupt the airlines? Not really. Only the bottom line was affected adversely. Out of all the flights only a small number is likely to be using that airspace.

Air Space usage doesn’t affect the masses, hence we would continue to use it. It makes business sense too.

Go and study the impact first. One of my cousin is 777 engineer in a very big arab airline. He told me how Indians were crying in that blockhead.
Pakistan play with India ones or twice in a year but indian airlines need to fly over Pakistan every day.
We have fucking losers rulling us. Our diplomats are losers as well

Last edited:
He is fucking loser.
Is he? Doesn’t look like that to me. He has done what he wanted.
Here you think our airspace is good because your whole air industry depends on us.
Not the entire industry. A part of it.

Your policy makers have to decide on this. It’s not Modi’s fault that airspace is available. In any case, the air space usage is bound by a convention that governs it’s control. Nations can’t close it at whims and fancy. Immediately after Balakot and air skirmish, the closure of air space was justifiable. As the time passed, Paksiatn had to open it up. Any case, your leaders need to answer this and not Modi or India.
He told me how Indians were crying in that blockhead.
Indian Airlines would obviously cry, because their bottom line was being affected. Why did Paksiatn open the airspace? Not India’s fault.

Number of times, you have said this, shows that you are thinking from heart and not head. Your policy makers also do the same. Decisions based on heat of the moment are generally wrong.

Actually, there is no leverage that Paksiatn can have on India in any which way. While India has developed adequate clout to impact your nation adversely. And this is not India’s fault.

India is pulling strings on Cricket. It is doing so because it has the clout. In my view, it is wrong and sports should be kept out of politics.

Last edited:
Is he? Doesn’t look like that to me. He has done what he wanted.

Not the entire industry. A part of it.

Your policy makers have to decide on this. It’s not Modi’s fault that airspace is available. In any case, the air space usage is bound by a convention that governs it’s control. Nations can’t close it at whims and fancy. Immediately after Balakot and air skirmish, the closure of air space was justifiable. As the time passed, Paksiatn had to open it up. Any case, your leaders need to answer this and not Modi or India.

Indian Airlines would obviously cry, because their bottom line was being affected. Why did Paksiatn open the airspace? Not India’s fault.

Number of times, you have said this, shows that you are thinking from heart and not head. You policy makers also do the same. Decisions based on heat of the moment are generally wrong.

Actually, there is no leverage that Paksiatn can have on India in any which way. While India has developed adequate clout to impact your nation adversely. And this is not India’s fault.

India is pulling strings on Cricket. It is doing so because it has the clout. In my view, it is wrong and sports should be kept out of politics.
i am not blaming India for using their methods to hurt Pakistan. I am abusing my own kind which does not understand how to use their resources againt India.
India doing what a enemy does. I dont blame. I belive weak people do blame its enemy.

If India try to hurt Pakistan. Pakistan must use its airspace untill India come down to reality.
This is how diplomacy works

Last edited:

BS...

Back
Top Bottom