What's new

Pakistan VS India Series 2012: Updates, Gossips and Discussions

So why didnt it helped pakistan in world cup??? If you go by the pattern, the more people shout Inshallah, more matches are lost by pakistan!!! just go and check it out!!! ;)

Well it helped us 69 times in ODI and 12 times in test. So it has helped us too many times. Again check the record for further details. :)

disrupt the India-Pakistan T20 cricket match at M Chinnaswamy Stadium here on December 25, and asked the BJP government in Karnataka to refuse permission for the fixture.

"We will disrupt the match", President of the outfit, Pramod Muthalik told reporters here today, and claimed that 31 outfits in the State have come together and decided to oppose the fixture.

"India has been making efforts to establish better relations with our neighbour but they have not yielded any results. Why support a country which nurtures terrorism", he said.

The protesting groups have already bought 600 tickets and will purchase another 1,000 to disrupt the match, Muthalik added.

The Ram Sene gained notoriety in January 24,2009 when its members attacked girls in a pub in Mangalore, claiming they were violating traditional Hindu values. Muthalik later apologised for the attack, saying it was wrong, but said the attack was done to "save our mothers and daughters."
Sri Ram Sene threatens to disrupt Indo-Pak T20 match in Bangalore | India vs Pakistan 2012 - News | NDTVSports.com

disrupt the India-Pakistan T20 cricket match at M Chinnaswamy Stadium here on December 25, and asked the BJP government in Karnataka to refuse permission for the fixture.

"We will disrupt the match", President of the outfit, Pramod Muthalik told reporters here today, and claimed that 31 outfits in the State have come together and decided to oppose the fixture.

"India has been making efforts to establish better relations with our neighbour but they have not yielded any results. Why support a country which nurtures terrorism", he said.

The protesting groups have already bought 600 tickets and will purchase another 1,000 to disrupt the match, Muthalik added.

The Ram Sene gained notoriety in January 24,2009 when its members attacked girls in a pub in Mangalore, claiming they were violating traditional Hindu values. Muthalik later apologised for the attack, saying it was wrong, but said the attack was done to "save our mothers and daughters."
http://sports.ndtv.com/india-vs-pakistan-2012/news/item/200735-sri-ram-sene-threatens-to-disrupt-indo-pak-t20-match-in-bangalore

Well it helped us 69 times in ODI and 12 times in test. So it has helped us too many times. Again check the record for further details. :)

The record also says that pakistan has NOT defeated india in any world cup....why?
We dont have no more sharjah fixed matches like the past.
So prove yr mettle, you are well come.
And before i forget, for the last ten years, pakistan was not in the 1-2-3 position of the ICC chart.
WHILE INDIA WAS.......

The record also says that pakistan has NOT defeated india in any world cup....why?
We dont have no more sharjah fixed matches like the past.
So prove yr mettle, you are well come.
And before i forget, for the last ten years, pakistan was not in the 1-2-3 position of the ICC chart.
WHILE INDIA WAS.......

So you accept that Indian team used to fix matches in Sharjah and used to lose to Pakistan. Your team. You can accuse them of anything. Not our issue. According to ICC record Pakistan has won more matches than India. And this isn't going to change anytime soon.

By the way talking about ranking Pakistan is ranked above India today in the most important form of Cricket(test cricket).

why no test matches between india and pakistan?

so England will have to rest for playing one day matches with India until Pakistan finished all matches with india.

Is the series still on after that Joker Pakistani Foreign ministers comment on Captain Saurabh Kalia death and 26/11?

I believe nationalist forces will not let them stay on the land and they will be support for them after the idiotic outburst from the elite member and foreign minster of Pakistani establishment..

I think Pakistani cricket board should cancel the tour for the safety of their players.

Is the series still on after that Joker Pakistani Foreign ministers comment on Captain Saurabh Kalia death and 26/11?

I believe nationalist forces will not let them stay on the land and they will be support for them after the idiotic outburst from the elite member and foreign minster of Pakistani establishment..

Its sad that no one will listen to nationalist forces aka Jbond197 :argh:

Its sad that no one will listen to nationalist forces aka Jbond197 :argh:

Dude, being sitting in America i anyhow don't have any say there but I am sure people would have watched your idiot joker foreign minister's uttering BS. They may send a stone or two or may be a kerosene bomb or may be a few bullets from local katta your team's way so it was just a friendly warning..

Why can't just our cricketers shut up and wait for the game. Our fast pace battery will cause problems from them. :blah:

Or is this just Indian media playing games again.

Dude, being sitting in America i anyhow don't have any say there but I am sure people would have watched your idiot joker foreign minister's uttering BS. They may send a stone or two or may be a kerosene bomb or may be a few bullets from local katta your team's way so it was just a friendly warning..

stop bringing this politics in cricket bceuase saying of foreign minister has nothing to do with cricket matches?

and to be honest i have no clue about Saurabh Kalia and what foreign minister said about 26/11..leave this topic aside and make another topic to discuss political statement of foreign ministers

I think Pakistani cricket board should cancel the tour for the safety of their players.

Don't worry Mr Bond. Indian security officials are way more capable than you think. :cheesy:

293237_448306688567271_913907546_n.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom