What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means today they have admitted that india is Pakistan's wife and that india got r@ped by South Africa!
If you look at history and consider a large body delivering a small body is like a mother giving birth to a baby.

So Pakistan was formed (smaller body- a baby) from India ( larger body - mother).

So buddy move on. Its been 65 years and you haven't learned that fighting India shouldn't be the priority but the internal problems.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
will we stop brining this political debate in sports?.. we have enough threads there to discuss political conflicts between two countries and we should spare this sports section
If people thought like you do, we would have been having fun time.

can anyone tell me the results of all t20 which Pakistan played with sri lanka so far?

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

If people thought like you do, we would have been having fun time.

well dude i think we should enjoy cricket here and should not use cricket as a tool to insult each others or to make fun of each others but that is just my personal view. It is also good idea to ignore some posts instead of feeding them and taking the topic in another direction

PAKISTAN WIN GANGNAM STYLE.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan :

Pakistan should annihilate Sri Lanka......... Srilanka doesn't deserve to reach any finals........i have my reasons.:angry:

I know this thread is about Pak-SL but it is still important to set this record straight: A lot of Indians on cricinfo Comments sections are saying that India won 4 out of 5 but is still excluded. Well, SO did Pakistan.
A lot of Indians saying that they 'thrashed' Pakistan. I don't think so! Reaching a low 129 in 17 over is not 'thrashing'; a better example is how Australia mauled India.

Also, both India and Pakistan beat SA but look at the difference: Indians won by 1 run--1 run when the last guy had to only take a single from the last TWO balls to make it to the Super Over. Pakistan's victory against SA was far more convincing.

Morale of the story: India is excluded from the Semis fair and square.

Back to SL-Pak: I think Pakistan has a better chance. But...not to sound too treasonous: I WANT West Indies to lift the Cup this time! I have seen their glory days from the 80's and it is sad to see them reduced to this. So... Go Windies!

I know this thread is about Pak-SL but it is still important to set this record straight: A lot of Indians on cricinfo Comments sections are saying that India won 4 out of 5 but is still excluded. Well, SO did Pakistan.
A lot of Indians saying that they 'thrashed' Pakistan. I don't think so! Reaching a low 129 in 17 over is not 'thrashing'; a better example is how Australia mauled India.

Also, both India and Pakistan beat SA but look at the difference: Indians won by 1 run--1 run when the last guy had to only take a single from the last TWO balls to make it to the Super Over. Pakistan's victory against SA was far more convincing.

Back to SL-Pak: I think Pakistan has a better chance. But...not to sound too treasonous: I WANT West Indies to lift the Cup this time! I have seen their glory days from the 80's and it is sad to see them reduced to this. So... Go Windies!

You should ignore such immature comments. Its hard for some fans to swallow the defeat or exit from tournament so then they start giving their own commentary. Point table and run rate margin is there for those who think it was not fair for Pakistan to be in semi finals..

Pakistan usually play better against sri lanka without taking much pressure and

when Pakistan can survive in tough group in super eight then we can hope for the best in semi :D

[/B]
Listen to Dhoni's comment and you will see that he don't have regrets as he can't do anything about how other countries play. People are high on hormones. These words will die down.

If Pakistan gets defeated by Sri Lanka, Indians will have a field day. Its just another day in this sub-continent.

I saw in stadium and on facebook that many sri lankan fans supported Pakistani team when they were playing against other teams..these guys are humble fans and i really appreciate their sportsmanship so we will be against each others on Thursday without any hard feelings :D

I saw in stadium and on facebook that many sri lankan fans supported Pakistani team when they were playing against other teams..these guys are humble fans and i really appreciate their sportsmanship so we will be against each others on Thursday without any hard feelings :D

Sri Lankan's are our brother's in Arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom