What's new

Pakistan Was Made In God’s Name, Only God Responsible For Its Progress: Ishaq Dar

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has said that Pakistan was carved out on world’s map by God himself and it is the only country in the world that came into being in the name of God.

“Pakistan’s progress and prosperity is up to God,” Dar said while addressing a ceremony in Islamabad on Friday.

‘Even Saudi Arabia did not come into being on the basis of the kalima,’ the finance minister maintained.

Highlighting that the entire Team PML-N was working tirelessly under PM Shehbaz’ leaderhsip,” he said, “God will keep our spirits high. I have faith in the prospects of Pakistan’s progress.”

According to Dar, Pakistan was paying the price of the ‘drama orchestrated five years ago’, in a reference to PTI’s term after the PML-N government’s dismissal in 2017.
A day earlier, ex-finance minister Miftah Ismail came down hard on Ishaq Dar, accusing him of giving the International Monetary Fund a ‘cold shoulder’ at a time when Pakistan was battling a financial crisis.

“All the experts knew this approach was bound to fail and we have seen its result,” Ismail said during an interview with Geo News.

On his differences with Ishaq Dar, he had said he had the right to defend himself. “I felt it was necessary to respond to comments on my competence and policies. My party hasn’t taken any action against me.”

Speaking about the current economic crisis, Ismail had said that Dar underestimated the role of the IMF, which, according to him, hurt Pakistan’s cause.

“Dar sahib had thought he would fix the economy without the IMF or by scaring the financial institution into accepting Pakistan’s demands and he was openly opposed their conditions.”

Ismail had also said he was ‘unaware of the circumstances’ that led to his replacement. “But, I knew for a long time that Dar wanted to make a return as he was targeting me within the party.”

Earlier this month, the PML-N leader accused Ishaq Dar of orchestrating a campaign to prevent him from continuing to hold the finance portfolio.

According to Ismail, Dar opted for a campaign spanning over six months as he could not tolerate anyone else from the party serving the position.

Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has said that Pakistan was carved out on world’s map by God himself and it is the only country in the world that came into being in the name of God.

“Pakistan’s progress and prosperity is up to God,” Dar said while addressing a ceremony in Islamabad on Friday.

‘Even Saudi Arabia did not come into being on the basis of the kalima,’ the finance minister maintained.

Highlighting that the entire Team PML-N was working tirelessly under PM Shehbaz’ leaderhsip,” he said, “God will keep our spirits high. I have faith in the prospects of Pakistan’s progress.”

A day earlier, ex-finance minister Miftah Ismail came down hard on Ishaq Dar, accusing him of giving the International Monetary Fund a ‘cold shoulder’ at a time when Pakistan was battling a financial crisis.

“All the experts knew this approach was bound to fail and we have seen its result,” Ismail said during an interview with Geo News.

On his differences with Ishaq Dar, he had said he had the right to defend himself. “I felt it was necessary to respond to comments on my competence and policies. My party hasn’t taken any action against me.”

Speaking about the current economic crisis, Ismail had said that Dar underestimated the role of the IMF, which, according to him, hurt Pakistan’s cause.

“Dar sahib had thought he would fix the economy without the IMF or by scaring the financial institution into accepting Pakistan’s demands and he was openly opposed their conditions.”

Ismail had also said he was ‘unaware of the circumstances’ that led to his replacement. “But, I knew for a long time that Dar wanted to make a return as he was targeting me within the party.”

Earlier this month, the PML-N leader accused Ishaq Dar of orchestrating a campaign to prevent him from continuing to hold the finance portfolio.

According to Ismail, Dar opted for a campaign spanning over six months as he could not tolerate anyone else from the party serving the position.

It's a tad worrying when the Finance Minister is leaving things up to Allah now

so are you taking another sick leave?

Clever move to use religion and associate the economic disaster to Allah.

I think this is blasphemy as the responsibility lies with devil worshippers.

Clever move to use religion and associate the economic disaster to Allah.

I think this is blasphemy as the responsibility lies with devil worshippers.

This is a clever safety valve built into the system created by Gen Zia with the foundation provided by the Objectives Resolution. Works rather well, every time. :D

Mr. Finance Minister, firstly you invoke God and leave everything in his / her / its dispensation but tell me did God engrave your forehead the moment you were coming out of your mother's womb with your life-long monthly income that is deposited into an also engraved specific bank account and did this thus with every person in Pakistan ? And some born ebeel ones were not engraved by God with a bank account at all.

Understand this, Mr. Finance Minister. Money does not exist. It is an artificial construct that did not exist is early humanity, nor did the concept of family nor private ownership of land nor feudalism / monarchy / sultaani / khalifaat / prime ministership nor your own ministership. nor the concept of divinity. Your political designation is artificial and if money were to be abolished right tomorrow your leaving everything to God would just vanish.

So just abolish money in Pakistan and invite progressive societies to industrialize Pakistan and establish exam-less schooling in Pakistan and abolish all mullah schools including Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa. You will see how Pakistan will become respectable among the rationals in the world and Pakistanis will participate in the Eastern crewed missions to Mars and settling there.

1674836206517.jpeg

wow...what he said right is "God create any- and everything". But the rest....wow

Well with usury, u are declaring war against God and HIS Prophet so don't expect mercy if u are going against God.

(2:275) As for those who devour interest,they behave as the one whom Satan has confounded with his touch. Seized in this state they say: “Buying and selling is but a kind of interest,” even though Allah has made buying and selling lawful, and interest unlawful. Hence, he who receives this admonition from his Lord, and then gives up (dealing in interest), may keep his previous gains, and it will be for Allah to judge him. As for those who revert to it, they are the people of the Fire, and in it shall they abide. (2:276) Allah deprives interest of all blessing, whereas He blesses charity with growth. Allah loves none who is ungrateful and persists in sin. (2:277) Truly the reward of those who believe and do righteous deeds and establish Prayer and pay Zakah is with their Lord; they have no reason to entertain any fear or grief. (2:278) Believers! Have fear of Allah and give up all outstanding interest if you do truly believe. (2:279) But if you fail to do so, then be warned of war from Allah and His Messenger. If you repent even now, you have the right of the return of your capital; neither will you do wrong nor will you be wronged.

Well with usury, u are declaring war against God and HIS Prophet so don't expect mercy if u are going against God.

(2:275) As for those who devour interest,they behave as the one whom Satan has confounded with his touch. Seized in this state they say: “Buying and selling is but a kind of interest,” even though Allah has made buying and selling lawful, and interest unlawful. Hence, he who receives this admonition from his Lord, and then gives up (dealing in interest), may keep his previous gains, and it will be for Allah to judge him. As for those who revert to it, they are the people of the Fire, and in it shall they abide. (2:276) Allah deprives interest of all blessing, whereas He blesses charity with growth. Allah loves none who is ungrateful and persists in sin. (2:277) Truly the reward of those who believe and do righteous deeds and establish Prayer and pay Zakah is with their Lord; they have no reason to entertain any fear or grief. (2:278) Believers! Have fear of Allah and give up all outstanding interest if you do truly believe. (2:279) But if you fail to do so, then be warned of war from Allah and His Messenger. If you repent even now, you have the right of the return of your capital; neither will you do wrong nor will you be wronged.
He is right ,,,Dollar is devil currency....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom