What's new

Pakistan Was Made In God’s Name, Only God Responsible For Its Progress: Ishaq Dar

Everyone tried to explain to the PDM lanats

Don't bring the Sharif's, Bhutto's, Dar back,, these people have a proven track record of corruption

Just let IK have his term and give his government a massive mandate to make changes in Pakistan

Between idiot population who will still vote for PPP or PMLN, MQM (see Karachi) and system that can see beyond Sharif's and Bhutto's we have this mess

He deserved life in prison, but it's Pakistan ....govt runs on Allah ki marzi ....

FnfsGJkXkAwef-i

It is time to adopt the Islamic Gold and Silver Currency to get out of devaluation crisis. The West wants our exports cheap so they force us to devalue.

Well with usury, u are declaring war against God and HIS Prophet so don't expect mercy if u are going against God.

(2:275) As for those who devour interest,they behave as the one whom Satan has confounded with his touch. Seized in this state they say: “Buying and selling is but a kind of interest,” even though Allah has made buying and selling lawful, and interest unlawful. Hence, he who receives this admonition from his Lord, and then gives up (dealing in interest), may keep his previous gains, and it will be for Allah to judge him. As for those who revert to it, they are the people of the Fire, and in it shall they abide. (2:276) Allah deprives interest of all blessing, whereas He blesses charity with growth. Allah loves none who is ungrateful and persists in sin. (2:277) Truly the reward of those who believe and do righteous deeds and establish Prayer and pay Zakah is with their Lord; they have no reason to entertain any fear or grief. (2:278) Believers! Have fear of Allah and give up all outstanding interest if you do truly believe. (2:279) But if you fail to do so, then be warned of war from Allah and His Messenger. If you repent even now, you have the right of the return of your capital; neither will you do wrong nor will you be wronged.
Thanks for reminding us about Riba.

Only people with weak iman on the truthfulness of the Holy Qur'an don't accept it.

Even Imran Khan wasn't serious in eradicating interest based banking from Pakistan.

It's a tad worrying when the Finance Minister is leaving things up to Allah now
it has been his modus operandus since he became finance minister. Instead of economic planning, he has been reading prayer books and posting choice verses on Twitter. He may sincerely believe, when all else fails, God will intervene and save in the end.

it has been his modus operandus since he became finance minister. Instead of economic planning, he has been reading prayer books and posting choice verses on Twitter. He may sincerely believe, when all else fails, God will intervene and save in the end.

Here is Dar latest video .. Dio the Dar

Pakistanis will participate in the Eastern crewed missions to Mars and settling there.
so thats why I never made sense of your posts. next time can you translate your thoughts to earthian? thank you

Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has said that Pakistan was carved out on world’s map by God himself and it is the only country in the world that came into being in the name of God.

“Pakistan’s progress and prosperity is up to God,” Dar said while addressing a ceremony in Islamabad on Friday.

‘Even Saudi Arabia did not come into being on the basis of the kalima,’ the finance minister maintained.

Highlighting that the entire Team PML-N was working tirelessly under PM Shehbaz’ leaderhsip,” he said, “God will keep our spirits high. I have faith in the prospects of Pakistan’s progress.”

A day earlier, ex-finance minister Miftah Ismail came down hard on Ishaq Dar, accusing him of giving the International Monetary Fund a ‘cold shoulder’ at a time when Pakistan was battling a financial crisis.

“All the experts knew this approach was bound to fail and we have seen its result,” Ismail said during an interview with Geo News.

On his differences with Ishaq Dar, he had said he had the right to defend himself. “I felt it was necessary to respond to comments on my competence and policies. My party hasn’t taken any action against me.”

Speaking about the current economic crisis, Ismail had said that Dar underestimated the role of the IMF, which, according to him, hurt Pakistan’s cause.

“Dar sahib had thought he would fix the economy without the IMF or by scaring the financial institution into accepting Pakistan’s demands and he was openly opposed their conditions.”

Ismail had also said he was ‘unaware of the circumstances’ that led to his replacement. “But, I knew for a long time that Dar wanted to make a return as he was targeting me within the party.”

Earlier this month, the PML-N leader accused Ishaq Dar of orchestrating a campaign to prevent him from continuing to hold the finance portfolio.

According to Ismail, Dar opted for a campaign spanning over six months as he could not tolerate anyone else from the party serving the position.

Right - so Mr Dar has moved onto "divine intervention as far as economic policy making goes?"..

Dar is a thief and criminal, brought back by ‘you know who’.

When you install crooks at the helm, nothing will save you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom