What's new

Pakistan Was Made In God’s Name, Only God Responsible For Its Progress: Ishaq Dar

he further said which was not reported and I quote "main tu yahan surma laga ke sirf gernaloon se marwaney aya tha, wahan Nawaz shareef tu kutch ker hi ne sakta"

He is not the only one. Here is Lady Antoinette, freshly off her jet:

Upon return to Pakistan, Maryam reposes faith in Dar and asks nation to do same

PML-N senior vice president Maryam Nawaz on Saturday asked the nation to “have faith in Ishaq Dar [and] God” to steer the country’s deteriorating economy out of the current quagmire, in her first speech after her return to Pakistan after a nearly four-month sojourn in London.
So, when the hungry child wants bread in the evening, the mother can read him the Lord's prayer and tell don't worry, salvation is waiting in the next world. That trick has not worked well before.

Pkr has depreciated roughly 48% in a year. How do you guys deal with its effect on your savings, do you invest in dollars or gold or some other stable commodity to hedge against this type of devaluation?

Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has said that Pakistan was carved out on world’s map by God himself and it is the only country in the world that came into being in the name of God.

“Pakistan’s progress and prosperity is up to God,” Dar said while addressing a ceremony in Islamabad on Friday.

‘Even Saudi Arabia did not come into being on the basis of the kalima,’ the finance minister maintained.

Highlighting that the entire Team PML-N was working tirelessly under PM Shehbaz’ leaderhsip,” he said, “God will keep our spirits high. I have faith in the prospects of Pakistan’s progress.”

A day earlier, ex-finance minister Miftah Ismail came down hard on Ishaq Dar, accusing him of giving the International Monetary Fund a ‘cold shoulder’ at a time when Pakistan was battling a financial crisis.

“All the experts knew this approach was bound to fail and we have seen its result,” Ismail said during an interview with Geo News.

On his differences with Ishaq Dar, he had said he had the right to defend himself. “I felt it was necessary to respond to comments on my competence and policies. My party hasn’t taken any action against me.”

Speaking about the current economic crisis, Ismail had said that Dar underestimated the role of the IMF, which, according to him, hurt Pakistan’s cause.

“Dar sahib had thought he would fix the economy without the IMF or by scaring the financial institution into accepting Pakistan’s demands and he was openly opposed their conditions.”

Ismail had also said he was ‘unaware of the circumstances’ that led to his replacement. “But, I knew for a long time that Dar wanted to make a return as he was targeting me within the party.”

Earlier this month, the PML-N leader accused Ishaq Dar of orchestrating a campaign to prevent him from continuing to hold the finance portfolio.

According to Ismail, Dar opted for a campaign spanning over six months as he could not tolerate anyone else from the party serving the position.

Really getting desperate now if they are dragging religion into their defense.

Really getting desperate now if they are dragging religion into their defense.
It may look like an insincere facade; But he really seems to believe God will save in the end. It is like the people who believe in faith healing who refuse to take antibiotics and succumb to simple diseases like bacterial infection. Most normal people of faith both pray and take antibiotics. Throughout the debt crisis, as the nation was hurtling towards bankruptcy, he was preoccupied with how to introduce Sharia banking.

Pkr has depreciated roughly 48% in a year. How do you guys deal with its effect on your savings, do you invest in dollars or gold or some other stable commodity to hedge against this type of devaluation?
W invest in Good deeds and Allah will reward, PAKISTAN was made in the name of Allah and we leave everything to Allah.

Everyone tried to explain to the PDM lanats

Don't bring the Sharif's, Bhutto's, Dar back,, these people have a proven track record of corruption

Just let IK have his term and give his government a massive mandate to make changes in Pakistan

Between idiot population who will still vote for PPP or PMLN, MQM (see Karachi) and system that can see beyond Sharif's and Bhutto's we have this mess
Those people were well educated.
Including me.
We just like carnage

Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has said that Pakistan was carved out on world’s map by God himself and it is the only country in the world that came into being in the name of God.

“Pakistan’s progress and prosperity is up to God,” Dar said while addressing a ceremony in Islamabad on Friday.

‘Even Saudi Arabia did not come into being on the basis of the kalima,’ the finance minister maintained.

Highlighting that the entire Team PML-N was working tirelessly under PM Shehbaz’ leaderhsip,” he said, “God will keep our spirits high. I have faith in the prospects of Pakistan’s progress.”

A day earlier, ex-finance minister Miftah Ismail came down hard on Ishaq Dar, accusing him of giving the International Monetary Fund a ‘cold shoulder’ at a time when Pakistan was battling a financial crisis.

“All the experts knew this approach was bound to fail and we have seen its result,” Ismail said during an interview with Geo News.

On his differences with Ishaq Dar, he had said he had the right to defend himself. “I felt it was necessary to respond to comments on my competence and policies. My party hasn’t taken any action against me.”

Speaking about the current economic crisis, Ismail had said that Dar underestimated the role of the IMF, which, according to him, hurt Pakistan’s cause.

“Dar sahib had thought he would fix the economy without the IMF or by scaring the financial institution into accepting Pakistan’s demands and he was openly opposed their conditions.”

Ismail had also said he was ‘unaware of the circumstances’ that led to his replacement. “But, I knew for a long time that Dar wanted to make a return as he was targeting me within the party.”

Earlier this month, the PML-N leader accused Ishaq Dar of orchestrating a campaign to prevent him from continuing to hold the finance portfolio.

According to Ismail, Dar opted for a campaign spanning over six months as he could not tolerate anyone else from the party serving the position.

@muhammadhafeezmalik bro do you agree ?

PAKISTAN was made in the name of Allah and we leave everything to Allah.
I think that is a good working definition of Pakistan. Pakistan is a bus whose citizens believe God is the driver and trust him to safely drive them to wherever he pleases. Their job is to be good passengers and leave the driving, stopping and destination to the Lord.

All blame goes to Bajwa and his untimely meddling with government. Pakistanis have no idea right now how much deep of a shit they are in right now. Bajwa... another general who wanted to play smart, gain benefits from all players by lying and luring each one of them. Unfortunately he made personal gains but pushed Pakistan down the hill in this process. IMF won't lend to Pakistan till elections are done. Establishment doesn't want elections as Imran Khan would win. Political parties don't want elections as they see IK winning. No one is willing to make reforms, no one is ready for accountability, this ruling elite just wants to reinstate normalcy. Normalcy for them is a system which serves their happy and merry lives. Where everyone is ready to serve them because they have plenty of money to hand out. Normalcy is when everyone is poor yet content, and they are the only ones enjoying power and wealth. Unfortunately courts, establishment, police, politicians the complete system is coming to a halt and redundancy. People of Pakistan would have to bring in a revolution to set things straight again, lets see if and how it happens.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom