What's new

Pakistan will soon get J10

Status
Not open for further replies.
to me
china has only two adversaries
india and taiwan

because of economical US-china may ultimately end up as countries with decent relationship

@Storm force

your postings have no relevance to this thread. what you say maybe true but has nothing to do with PAF's future procurement.
I am sure you wont be leeching the thread and dragging the discussion to something out of the scope of this thread.

thanks for your cooperation

Sorry ..........should have carried discussion in private message to icecold

Its good news if theres a new deal to get J10's.

But isn't it better to get jf17's. We literally have hundreds of j10's we don't know what to do with.

Its good news if theres a new deal to get J10's.

But isn't it better to get jf17's. We literally have hundreds of j10's we don't know what to do with.

we do?

who do you mean by "we"?

China or Pakistan?

I think you typed the planr type by mistake

im tired watching these kind of thread.

when jf 17 or j 10 arrives ??? :hitwall:

Dont buy too many Chinese stuff.....you will be sorry in future.......I am suffering with some chinese stuff myself.....they are junk

The delay in mass production and export of j-10b is connected with development of chinese ws-10 engine.
The PLAAF currently doesnt use ws-10 engine in any if their main aircrafts,as none can accomodate ws-10,. Only j-10b can be fitted with ws-10 engine.
The previous engine manufacturing facility was having priblems in mass producing ws-10 engines,so the production was recently moved to new location in guangzou.
Same fascility will produce the ws-15 engine for chinese top dog the J-20.
We have seen recent videos of j-10b being tested with new enginr,alongside j-20 . PLAAF is comfortably using j-10a and in no urgency to replace them,so dont need to rush the mass production of ws-10 engine.
It is plausible that mass production of ws-10 is tied with whenever ws-15 engine matures and is certified for use in j-20,and we may see j-10b and j-20 entering final production together,and that may be a few years away.

So to summarise

J10 FOR PAF may come in 2015

IF

The chinease succesfully induct a chinease engine on FC20 fully test this and it meets PAF ASR ....

That is 4 years away i think

So to summarise

J10 FOR PAF may come in 2015

IF

The chinease succesfully induct a chinease engine on FC20 fully test this and it meets PAF ASR ....

That is 4 years away i think

Now Chinese members can have a better idea on the matter but thats what i could find out after reading many news resources and forums.
Looks like MMRCA and J-10B will come together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom