What's new

pakistan will test missile withen 48 hours

test has no busness with world when we need were we need we will test our missiles . pakistan is free nuclear and missile power we are talking abut pakistan not iran NK.SIR

test has no busness with world when we need were we need we will test our missiles . pakistan is free nuclear and missile power we are talking abut pakistan not iran NK.SIR

You are not as free as you think to be. You cannot keep the world at stake with money pondering from the same people. You need to listen to them as the favours are done to your end.

You are not as free as you think to be. You cannot keep the world at stake with money pondering from the same people. You need to listen to them as the favours are done to your end.

ummm the money that we spent on missels are our own ...... we learned in the past alot that we shouldent divert money else ware :lol:

let me tell you who we are free? clinton call 8 time at night of 27may1998 to nawaz for not to test nukes if you remember.pakistan will over rule any concern or pressure on her nukes and missiles its history .look at 2002 when standoff was on borders pakistan test three missiles in three days if you remember Pressure was more then any other time that day.pakistan's hisory shows pakistan never accept ant pressure on missiles and nukes .just wait we test more and more and more.

with whole of the world eyeing on Pakistan well that test may add fuel to fire for Pakistan and critics will get another point against Pakistan.

There was no occasion when India and its lobby did not criticised us so whats the big deal :)

we are used to it now they need to try something else.

Good news, these tests help in improving the range and performance.

:tup:

Thanks but NO thanks. The world still needs us ;)

read forum rules first
i open this thread for pakistani missile test not for your trolling.stick on topic or leave the thread.

i think i have replied you only when you said that the world is after you and is forced to listen to you, well thats not the case today. It was but it is history now. Any missile test from Pakistan will increase international pressure on Pakistan only with a image of weapons warehouse in the premises of terrorism.

Thanks but NO thanks. The world still needs us ;)

and so they pay you in $$s and if you look at the other end you need the same $$ without which your economy can cripple at any point of time. So you cannot do any such tests aginst the wishes of the world community.

:P
i think i have replied you only when you said that the world is after you and is forced to listen to you, well thats not the case today. It was but it is history now. Any missile test from Pakistan will increase international pressure on Pakistan only with a image of weapons warehouse in the premises of terrorism.

and you know this we overrule any pressure of world this pressure only in indian media not on pakistan.;) we are testing our missiles from 1989 to 2009 20 years of pressure can you show us please were is that pressure?.:lol:

:rofl::rofl: Wt favours, it is us doing favours for US not other way around, and the money we get is not aid. It is for the electricity, roads, transportation and supplies that go through pakistan.

As far as diverting the so called aid money, where was this money when pak tested its nuclear.

and so they pay you in $$s and if you look at the other end you need the same $$ without which your economy can cripple at any point of time. So you cannot do any such tests aginst the wishes of the world community.

They pay our a$$, and y is this bittin ur a$$;)

:rofl::rofl: Wt favours, it is us doing favours for US not other way around, and the money we get is not aid. It is for the electricity, roads, transportation and supplies that go through pakistan.

As far as diverting the so called aid money, where was this money when pak tested its nuclear.

what else is called aid.:rofl:

Still living in past. wake up it is 2009, pakistan is on self destruct mode. had a glorified past no doubt but wake up its 2009 not 1998:pop:

Make up your mind first, are we diverting the aid money or not.
First you say we are using it for buying weapons and now your pointin that we use it for its intended purpose

what else is called aid.:rofl:

Still living in past. wake up it is 2009, pakistan is on self destruct mode. had a glorified past no doubt but wake up its 2009 not 1998:pop:

Read my post again, for us its called service charges, they are using our services and we charge them. We don't have a problem with it and i wonder wts bittin ur a$$/

Back
Top Bottom