What's new

Pakistan won’t be able to bear cost of ‘adventurism’: Jaitley

Feel sorry for the Pakistanis ...... After went crying to the UN , now they have to make up fake stories to feel good ....
Their PM doesn't represents their people as it seems from their statements :D

This infant Jaitley needs to stop crying do something or shut up
Yeah that Infant gave the order to pound you guys heavily. :P
By the way kindly answer why complete media blackout has been imposed by Pak army and ISI in pakistan? huhh,,,to hide the losses or hide the no of banyas u people killed? :D

Reality dictates that unless India actually does something, it keeps it mouth shut.
Just abhi ek post dekh ke aa raha hu jisame ek pakistani bhai, india ke cease fire violation ki duhai de ke ro rahe the...

by the way pata nahe India may shayad hota hoga par dunya may baap betay kay baad peda nahe hota 14 Aug & 15 Aug
That is why baap is crying chati fad fad k indiscipline by beta since last week in UN ? :p::rofl::rofl:
I suggest instead baap should do something to teach beta a lesson..Kuch kia, ? :v Hath per me dam ni but hum kisi se kam b nhi :coffee::coffee::partay::yahoo:

By the way for your info Baap pehle bete ko bachata h bahri takto(brits) se so u first 14th n next us on 15th :D:D

Insulting them? :mad: Call Mard-e-momin Mujahidin :butcher::rofl::rofl:
but we should encourage their intelligence... as soon as a terrorist dies, weapons are removed out from the place of incident and they start shouting.... "another farmer is killed...damn!!!"

Indians ko bahaduri ki batain krte hue sharam bhi nahin ati,Pata nahin kaise log hay ye
You are right... real bahaduri to 90,000+ soldiers (mard-e-momins or something...) ke surrender karne ki hai.... hai na??? brave Pakistani soldiers

but we should encourage their intelligence... as soon as a terrorist is died, weapons are carried out from the place of incident and they start shouting.... "another farmer is killed...damn!!!"
I think if they start using their brains on some other projects like Mission to sun as Bilawal bhutto had said earlier, they can be sucessful, seeing their high IQ :pakistan::rofl:

You are right... real bahaduri to 90,000+ soldiers (mard-e-momins or something...) ke surrender karne ki hai.... hai na??? brave Pakistani soldiers
More than that 90000 Mard-e-momins this is what they define as bahaduri :partay::rofl::rofl::lol:
a338c3d305d4e83141c0effb95ba13c4.jpg

That was Pakistani territory back than,read proper history kid.
the word "Pakistan" was first originated in Two nations theory and came to existence on 14th August, 1947... before that there was no pakistan, but only Hidustan,,, Islam arrived in indian subcontinent in 7th century AD... before that there was only Hindustan....

Harshvardhana never ruled areas of Pakistan, that empire only ruled areas in india.
lol,Harshavardhana ruled large eastern parts of Pakistan if not whole of Pakistan.
I see you have accepted other years of your slavery.Good boy :lol:
And mate you guys didn't ruled us for 1000 of 1000 of years instead we ruled you guys in form of Mughal empire and other empires.
Mughals were not Pakistanis madrassa boy,stop typing from your ***.:lol:
Mughals after Babur settled here in India and born here and thus were Indian rulers who ruled over Pakistan with there capital as Delhi.Hence as i said From Harshavardhana to Mauyaras to Guptas to Mughals,we ruled you for thousand and thousand of years.:lol:
And all of these nations Persians, Turks, British and afghanis which you have stated also ruled india for thousands of thousands of years. You guys were their slaves.
lol,the entire foreign rule in India including Britishers accounts to nearly about 500 years which is normal for any country since every piece of land was ruled by foreign empires at one point of time.
However there is one exception that is Pakistan which was ruled by Indians,Arabs,Afghanistanis,Iranians,Turks,Britishers and never ruled there own lands.:lol:
I must say that Pakistanis were very good at being slaves(and still are):lol:
And recently you guys are asking your daddy (America) to wash your shyts from your country :lol: Dam you guys can't even wash your own shyt....:rofl:
We pay for everything we do unlike Pakistan who begs from there masters for small handouts and in return sell there sovereignity and gets regularly pounded by American drones:lol:,Begs to Arabs for pressurizig India on Kashmir issue(which is futile actually).:lol:
And some times you guys go towards your other daddy (Russia) when you need some candy or some toys.
As said above we pay for each and every thing which may a foreing concept to natural slaves i.e. Pakistanis :lol:
We have our own history, unlike you guys who borrows history from us and even the name of your country was named after the Pakistani river
lol,the Indus river flows from India to Pakistan and not the otherway around.:lol:
An Indian Jinnah gave a country to you.You follow us since you dont have a cluture of your own.Even in recent times a large no. of Pakistanis flock together to watch Bollywood and coppy our culture since they dont have a culture and history of there own.In short still we culturally dominate you like we ruled over Pakistan in the past.::lol:
Sometimes you try to copy Arab culture however they spit at you and regularly show yoou your status:lol:

Too much Word vomit , and Mun Ke fire ..... now can we start the war , i am so bored ...
After all we both Indians and Pakistani Buy , Mki, f-16s, Arjun and Al-khalid for this kind of situations ???

:pop::pop::pop: anyone wants cookies ??
war is about to begin ....:victory::nana::chilli:

lets settle Kashmir by playing kabaddi match ..both the Punjabis... who wins take whole Kashmir..done ?

lets settle Kashmir by playing kabaddi match ..both the Punjabis... who wins take whole Kashmir..done ?
They couldn't even qualify for asian games final ... koi halka game choose kar 22.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom