What's new

Pakistan won’t be able to bear cost of ‘adventurism’: Jaitley

Instead of posting sarcastic one liners, post evidence to refute me. :)
Now I know why you have a massive inferiority complex and keep needing to post that "Ancient Pakistani" crap.:lol:
Because the rest of your history is so crap LOL

perhaps the reason why you indians are all after our IVC history?

perhaps the reason why you indians are all after our IVC history?
Because IVC stretches into Indian territory, but that's off topic. We ruled you and you never ruled anything. End off.:-)

Mr retarded Indian,

If Pakistan went on an adventure, you would be chasing your tail, if alive, that is.

You are right pal, a la 1971:-) that you probably remember more vivdly than Indians who victory-after-victory keep "forgetting" them to make room for future ones against the likes of you and China !

Because IVC stretches into Indian territory, but that's off topic. We ruled you and you never ruled anything. End off.:-)

Indians ruled us?as per various source's it is confirmed that hindus were not even allowed into the IVC or current Pakistan Geography.Hell even Ashoka was forced to convert to buddhism in order to enter into the Pakistani territory.

Dream on guy

Indians ruled us?as per various source's it is confirmed that hindus were not even allowed into the IVC or current Pakistan Geography.Hell even Ashoka was forced to convert to buddhism in order to enter into the Pakistani territory.

Dream on guy
Hahaha! So Haryana, Gujarat and Punjab are still part of India.:rofl:
Ashoka converted to Buddhism during the Battle of Kalinga which was 100 years after his grandfather Chandragupta Maurya conquered Pakistan.:lol: Nice try making up history, by the way could you show me these funny sources?

Hahaha! So Haryana, Gujarat and Punjab are still part of India.:rofl:
Ashoka converted to Buddhism during the Battle of Kalinga which was 100 years after his grandfather Chandragupta Maurya conquered Pakistan.:lol: Nice try making up history, by the way could you show me these funny sources?

Not part but rather occupied by India.I know though he was a indigenous Hindu of Pakistan.

it was my friend who told me that Pakistani hindu are worshipped in india as they are considered to be the only true hindu remaining so far.can you confirm?

It's historical fact, Maurya and Gupta dynasties had there capitals in Pataliputra and conquered you people with little resistance. Pakistan has never resisted any foreign invader except for Porus. You have never produced a single empire. You have been ruled by Greeks, Turks, Afghans, Indians, Arabs, Persians and British. Only Turks, Afghans and British ruled us. That's the difference between failed conquered people like Pakistanis and us Indians.
Lol. Maurya and Gupta empires didn't last long in Pakistan, they were all ruined and destroyed completely. And we have always resisted to any other conquerors who came to our land and It was we who defeated Alexander, and many others conquerors unlike you people who surrendered infront of moghul and other empires.
Many empires were originated in Pakistan, and you have no idea about it.
And my dear friend there is nothing to be proud of, you guys never resisted any conquers instead you guys surrendered and were ruled by moghuls, British and others for thousands of years.

Not part but rather occupied by India.I know though he was a indigenous Hindu of Pakistan.

it was my friend who told me that Pakistani hindu are worshipped in india as they are considered to be the only true hindu remaining so far.can you confirm?
They were born in Pataliputra, not Pakistan.:rofl::rofl: Nice try Pakistani. Even Greek and Chinese sources say this. Look up Megasthnes. ;)
Lol Pakistani Hindus complain of bad treatment in India now stop changing the subject and accept up the truth instead of going around and making stuff up.:lol:

c151dd1fdfdf6b82d7fb40666db99920.jpg

Lol. Maurya and Gupta empires didn't last long in Pakistan, they were all ruined and destroyed completely. And we have always resisted to any other conquerors who came to our land and It was we who defeated Alexander, and many others conquerors unlike you people who surrendered infront of moghul and other empires.
Many empires were originated in Pakistan, and you have no idea about it.
And my dear friend there is nothing to be proud of, you guys never resisted any conquers instead you guys surrendered and were ruled by moghuls, British and others for thousands of years.
LOL, they lasted more than 100 years each Pakistani slave. You didn't defeat anyone LOL. We defeated the Greeks.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seleucid–Mauryan_war
You were conquered and forcefully converted, we even defeated Arabs:
Battle of Rajasthan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marathas, Sikhs, Rajputs all of them rebelled against Mughals while Pakistanis were made into slaves LOL. You even name your missiles after foreigners who came and raped you.:rofl:

Hahahaha! Betaji, we Sikhs conquered your entire country like it was nothing. Not to mention the fact that Mauryas and Guptas conquered you as well, you guys have never produced an empire and we're forcefully converted. You haven't ruled anything ever.

:lol: My dear boy, there were many empires which originated from Pakistan. Even the sikh empire was from Pakistan it's capital was in lahore. And you guys also forgot the fact that you guys were molested by moghul empire for 1000 years. And we were never forcefully converted, muhammad bin qasim conquered the areas which was ruled by cruel raja dahir, then he introduced a new way of life in Pakistan, and people then started to embrace islam.

Last edited:
:lol: My dear boy, there were many empires which originated from Pakistan. Even the sikh empire was from Pakistan it's capital was in lahore. And you guys also forgot the fact that you guys were molested by moghul empire for 1000 years. And we were never forcefully converted, when muhammad bin qasim conquered the areas which ruled by cruel raja dahir, he introduced a new way of life in Pakistan, and people then started to embrace islam.
Betaji, I am Sikh. The Sikh empire was ruled by Sikhs who have moved to India. We treated Muslims like dirt, read how Hari Singh Nalwa destroyed mosques.;) Sikh Empire belongs to us Sikhs and our Indian brothers. Not forced converts like yourself. No empire originated from Pakistan, you are a failed people. Muhammad Bin Qasim came and made Jaziya tax forcing the poor people to convert. The Mughals came and converted the rest. Mughals ruled for 300 years you retard, learn to count. Marathas and Sikhs destroyed them and Rajputs of Rajasthan rebelled against them. We defeated Arabs and you never defeated anyone. You are a failed and deluded people with no historical achievements apart from being forcefully converted.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom