What's new

PAKISTAN WORLD RECORD BROKEN BY AN INDIAN GIRL !!

pakistani members can confirm.. i think the pakistani girl was only mcp ... this girl had achieved ccna and ccsa too ..

my friend is 26 yr old and he is studying CCNA & finds it difficult.......kaal usko yeh news dikha ke bolunga ......laanat hai teri zindagi pe.........Akal ke dushman.....dharti ke bhoj...:rofl::lol:

Waiting for the morning ....:D

Does not change the fact that we still love arfa Karim.....may she rest in peace

Do I look like the fighting type?

no you don't let the razpak come we will take in these Indian trolls and prove it that this record is still arfas and she is the youngest mcp! rip to her !

pakistani members can confirm.. i think the pakistani girl was only mcp ... this girl had achieved ccna and ccsa too ..

it's sad that arfa passed away , if she was alive ccna and ccna were piece of cake for her, go fetch another troll story , your 11year didn't break a 9 year olds record idiot !!

PAKISTAN WORLD RECORD IS BROKEN BY INDIAN GIRL Tamil girl from Triunelveli VISHALINI and it is also a GUINNESS RECORD...... MASS.. her father was a normal person who do electrical works...but she is just 11yr old but completed MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate), CCNA Security(Cisco Certified Network Associate Security), OCJP (Oracle
Certified Java Professional). .....she is youngest persoon(11yrs.. .older record by a pakistani girl was 12 yrs) in the WORLD who completed CCNA WITH 90%... mass ....she has been also invited for"INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE", her speech made all the world scholar's stunned.......B UT a sad thing is no people know this,,,real talents must be appreciated..

y6QEa.jpg

source : coimbatore times

fail.

Arfa Karim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

close this thread.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...softs-youngest-professional-dies-aged-16.html

RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Fake indian ego booster- Fail-
Such is the level of their inferiority complex they resort to such cheap antics- Ccna- ccnp- oracle?- by an 11 year old? Give me a break-

Btw i would love to listen to her speech which made the world scholars stunned-:crazy:-

ahhh again why every time we have to tell a indian pls dont be pathetic If she made a record well thats very good keep it up But writing a name of pak it shows how much ur obsessed with pak well good luck 2 girl keep up the good work 2 haters of pak PIIISSS OFFF SUCKAA

This is very shameful and cheap act from Indian side, trying to compete with a girl that passed away a few months ago just for chest thumping, at least respect her dead soul. RIP Arfa

no you don't let the razpak come we will take in these Indian trolls and prove it that this record is still arfas and she is the youngest mcp! rip to her !

Yanhan par Razpak ke bari izaat hain. Let the celebrity come :enjoy:

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE CLOSED

IT IS UTTERLY DISRESPETFUL TO ARFA KARIM RANDHAWA

MAY SHE BE AMONG THE BLESSED

I am sure Pakistani members would congratulate her as well if the news was true, only if the title and the intention was not so obvious. It is a disgrace for an adult to score political cheap shot against Arfa. OP needs to grow up and have some self respect.

I hope we could have more fights over education all the time...

Back
Top Bottom