What's new

Pakistan would become among top ten economies at its 100th anniversary: Ahsan Iqbal

dont forget Dr Aaafia
potential-demotivational-poster.jpg

The way things are moving it seems very difficult that Pakistan will reach even 80th if Pakistan does not immediately revert to the purpose of its creation ie a true Islamic Shariah state where the Islamic Shariah system of justice and equality is fully implemented otherwise even Sindhis are demanding separation now.

The way things are moving it seems very difficult that Pakistan will reach even 80th if Pakistan does not immediately revert to the purpose of its creation ie a true Islamic Shariah state where the Islamic Shariah system of justice and equality is fully implemented otherwise even Sindhis are demanding separation now.

Only some paindus from rural sindh came to sight see Karachi and have a picnic on the beach.

Without meaning disrespect, my experience of Pakistanis in the UK is that they are not very intelligent. But maybe you don't need a very intelligent workforce to grow as a country.

Last edited:

You are speaking in general terms. It is better to look at the ground realities even in the case of Islamic laws. The country is very diverse, with different sectarian groups. Each of these groups has its own Shariah Laws (jurisprudence laws). So, if Islamic Laws are to be incorporated, then it must be a Pan-Pakistani effort.

When you talk about a true Shariah State, it will mislead many of the members here on PDF, who do not even know what Shariah means. All they know is to annoy a mullah. They will throw out the baby with the bath water if chance be. They are that naïve and timid.

Also, I am sure you know that a Shariah State also demands a Supreme Ruler. Can Pakistan implement such a political System?

You are speaking in general terms. It is better to look at the ground realities even in the case of Islamic laws. The country is very diverse, with different sectarian groups. Each of these groups has its own Shariah Laws (jurisprudence laws). So, if Islamic Laws are to be incorporated, then it must be a Pan-Pakistani effort.

When you talk about a true Shariah State, it will mislead many of the members here on PDF, who do not even know what Shariah means. All they know is to annoy a mullah. They will throw out the baby with the bath water if chance be. They are that naïve and timid.

Also, I am sure you know that a Shariah State also demands a Supreme Ruler. Can Pakistan implement such a political System?

Brother the thing is that Pakistan was founded on the basis of Islam. Its very reason of existence was the establishment of an Islamic state and Islamic system of politics and governance as envisaged by Allamah Iqbal RA. If that can't be done then should we then believe that all the talk of Islam by Jinnah sahab was a farce and a deception. Moreover in that case it would also put a big question mark on the validity of the Pakistan movement and the personality of Jinnah sahab. For me if Pakistan does not or refuses to become an Islamic state then Pakistan simply looses the very reason to exist. Then why should Pakhtuns and Baloch remain with Pakistan and not join Afghanistan with whom they share religious,linguistic,cultural, social and political monotony and history than sharing their land with cultural, linguistic and social aliens like Punjabis, Sindhis, Seraikis and Muhajirs ?

The economy will recover if we have a more fairer distribution of. wealth.

I think you need more investment and safety in doing business, so you have to solve your "Taliban problem" first

How to elect the Supreme Ruler ? From my understanding, prophet Muhammad never demand us with some specific political system to be implemented in term of electing political leader, so we can always change it based on the context.....as long as syura principle stated in Quran is still implemented (talking and agreeing to solve any public affair/ quite similar with democracy)

Brother the thing is that Pakistan was founded on the basis of Islam. Its very reason of existence was the establishment of an Islamic state and Islamic system of politics and governance as envisaged by Allamah Iqbal RA. If that can't be done then should we then believe that all the talk of Islam by Jinnah sahab was a farce and a deception. Moreover in that case it would also put a big question mark on the validity of the Pakistan movement and the personality of Jinnah sahab. For me if Pakistan does not or refuses to become an Islamic state then Pakistan simply looses the very reason to exist. Then why should Pakhtuns and Baloch remain with Pakistan and not join Afghanistan with whom they share religious,linguistic,cultural, social and political monotony and history than sharing their land with cultural, linguistic and social aliens like Punjabis, Sindhis, Seraikis and Muhajirs ?

I don't think you are a Pakistani. If you were, then you would not do great injustice to Pakistan as you have done in the post above. Firstly, your topic has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Baloch live all over southern Punjab, and in internal Sindh. They are that deeply connected to Punjabis and Sindhis, who have massive Baloch populations [more than Balochistan itself]

Pakhtuns are deeply linked with Punjabis in Derajats, Kohat region, Peshawar region, Hazara region, and in western Punjab. These people are inseparable. Millions live across Punjab.

Please spread your anti-Pakistani propaganda somewhere else.

I think you need more investment and safety in doing business, so you have to solve your "Taliban problem" first

How to elect the Supreme Ruler ? From my understanding, prophet Muhammad never demand us with some specific political system to be implemented in term of electing political leader, so we can always change it based on the context.....as long as syura principle stated in Quran is still implemented (talking and agreeing to solve any public affair/ quite similar with democracy)

Yes, brother you have got the culprit. It is certainly safety in doing business that has crashed the economy. Thanks for clarifying. Regarding your comment about the Supreme Ruler. I agree. Thanks again.

You are one of the best PDF members I have seen, with among the best posts. Thank you.

Checkout Wikipedia for Future GDP estimates
Pakistan will hardly join Top 20 with 2.10 trillion GDP between 2050-60

According to same Wikipedia you will jump out the 10th story window and try to fly once again proving people cant fly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom