What's new

Pakistan would become among top ten economies at its 100th anniversary: Ahsan Iqbal

Bache I can handle half of dozen kind of you at a single time, you have already sensed that. Do you want me to post videos of Pakistani raping dead bodies or other thing. Now, coming to your theory, that's only possible with airlift/tunnel theory from Kabul to Delhi. :laugh:

Biharis are known to rape and steal all over India, you state is poorer then central Africa with per capita of $400. :D Your kind have invaded every state of India and now Bihari is synonomeys with insult. Not long ago Marathi beat the shit out of Biharis and now even South Indians hate you.

Biharis are known to rape and steal all over India, you state is poorer then central Africa with per capita of $400. :D Your kind have invaded every state of India and now Bihari is synonomeys with insult. Not long ago Marathi beat the shit out of Biharis and now even South Indians hate you.

In all cases you are the only people in entire subcontinent who never ruled their own land. :omghaha::omghaha:

The ANI said to have originated around 40,000-30,000 years ago. The problem with Aryan Invasion theory is seeing the high percentage of ANI even in remote corners of India and almost simultaneous mixing of ANI and ASI all across India, there should have been extremely high population of so called Aryan migration which is certainly impossible to happen 3500 years ago.

Not high % of ANI but just ANI which every Indian have. Higher percentage then locals are only found in upper caste like brahmins. Otherwise 90% of indians have only 25-35% ANI ancestry. And ANI-ASI admixture dating is 1900-4200 years old, not 40.000 like hindutvas used to believe. :D

In all cases you are the only people in entire subcontinent who never ruled their own land. :omghaha::omghaha:

And you being aborginal wadering aroung jungles when Aryans came, tell me what your ancestors ruled?

Do you even know what you're talking about @Nuri Natt ? The link that you've quoted actually debunks the Aryan Invasion Theory :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Here is the link that you've shared Genetic Evidence for Recent Population Mixture in India | Harappa Ancestry Project This talks about a particular world wide study that was published in the American Journal of Human Genetics.

Here is the link to what that particular study concluded

New Study establishes Romas origin to Punjab and debunks Aryan Invasion Theory

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Not high % of ANI but just ANI which every Indian have. Higher percentage then locals are only found in upper caste like brahmins. Otherwise 90% of indians have 25-35% ANI ancestry. And ANI-ASI admixture dating is 1900-4200 years old, not 40.000 like hindutvas used to believe. :D

Hey illiterate wannabe Nordic-Persian, I was quoting it from the genetic studies of Harvard medical school, now go back to school to learn it properly and also take 101 Course in Urdu language. :omghaha::omghaha: 25-35%, is this report from your own jholachaap report to prove Pakistanis as non-Indic Nordic race. :omghaha::omghaha:

Do you even know what you're talking about @Nuri Natt ? The link that you've quoted actually debunks the Aryan Invasion Theory :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Debunk? ahhahaha

file.php

Hey illiterate wannabe Nordic-Persian, I was quoting it from the genetic studies of Harvard medical school, now go back to school to learn it properly and also take 101 Course in Urdu language. :omghaha::omghaha: 25-35%, is this report from your own jholachaap report to prove Pakistanis as non-Indic Nordic race. :omghaha::omghaha:

As i said keep believing aborginals of India spread Indo-Europeans languages, and when someone ask then why Europeans don't have ASI in them. Simple laugh off like typical bihari bhaiya trash :rofl:

As i said keep believing aborginals of India spread Indo-Europeans languages, and when someone ask then why Europeans don't have ASI in them. Simple laugh off like typical bihari bhaiya trash :rofl:

Go to school dude, you need a complete reprogramming of your brain. :lol::lol:

LOL! True. I asked him to show me a genetic study that has validated the AIT and he shares a study that concludes exactly the opposite thereby proving my point.:omghaha::omghaha:

Again you are such a retard, keep asking for same thing again and again while ignoring everything i said. Explain if Indians indigenous aryans then how come Europeans don't have ASI? How come the only people in Europe with ASI are Gypsy who migrated thousand years ago from South Asia?

Why Brahmins have higher ANI then locals wher they live? Why lower caste have highest ASI in them?

You can't answer any of those question, keep believing in being aryan. :rofl:

This is what am asking him constantly that when in an academic debate you should post authentic and genuine academic and scholarly references and not your self-concocted baseless claims and figures which mainly stems from your hatred of a particular race, ethnicity, nation or community.

The problem with him is his blind hate for the Indians irrespective of their religion or background and that is why he also insults his own Muslim Pakistani Urdu speaking Muhajir country men by calling them names as Bhaiyas only because they are of Indian background though there are various races and biradaris among them but just because they have an Indian backgrounf he hates them also.

Feels sorry for him.

Again you are such a retard, keep asking for same thing again and again while ignoring everything i said. Explain if Indians indigenous aryans then how come Europeans don't have ASI? How come the only people in Europe with ASI are Gypsy who migrated thousand years ago from South Asia?

Why Brahmins have higher ANI then locals wher they live? Why lower caste have highest ASI in them?

Because you can't answer any of those question, keep believing in being aryan. :rofl:

You can't be taken seriously anymore. Go to sleep and stop being such an embarrassment. I will not be responding to you anymore.

This is what am asking him constantly that when in an academic debate you should post authentic and genuine academic and scholarly references and not your self-concocted baseless claims and figures which mainly stems from your hatred of a particular race, ethnicity, nation or community.

The problem with him is his blind hate for the Indians irrespective of their religion or background and that is why he also insults his own Muslim Pakistani Urdu speaking Muhajir country men by calling them names as Bhaiyas only because they are of Indian background though there are various races and biradaris among them but just because they have an Indian backgrounf he hates them also.

Feels sorry for him.

Unlike you Pak-One who make theories out of his a**. I provided genuine neutral sources for my claims. And i don't hate anyone but likes of indic respond in similar way so i respond back. Hinduvatvas believing they are aryans when its pretty clear South Asia is not the place where they originated. Nor current day population of South Asia who are manly mulatos with ASI in them can claim original aryans who spread Indo-Europeans.

Why do you think all over the world they don't teach out of India theory? Even majority Indians don't believe in that theory but PDF 99% are hinduvadis.

Forget about providing any source for your bs claims, you don't even know basic of South Asian history. A guy who claim Haryana is homeland of Rig Vedic people should keep his mouth shut and let others have discussion.

Back
Top Bottom