What's new

Pakistan would become among top ten economies at its 100th anniversary: Ahsan Iqbal

Just a simple question?

Are Pakhtunkhwa, FATA and Balochistan linguistically, culturally, socially, politically and historically more connected and related to Afghanistan or Punjab and Sindh? Please just answer this one simple question then debate closed.

You said PakhtunKhwa. How come you forgot Khyber? Obviously, you don't want the Hazarwals in Pakhtunkhwa.

There are other threads for Aryan race theory, even your brethen bhaiya @INDIC have accepted Aryan being pure caucasians lol

Abe dhakkan, I have never used the term Aryan, everywhere I referred it as ANI. :wacko:

Abe dhakkan, I have never used the term Aryan, everywhere I referred it as ANI. :wacko:

Poorbia you accepted it and now are backtracking like typical bihari trash, stay away from Pakistani threads. I will get back to you on hinduvadis threads

And Aryans were 100% ANI which mean pure caucasian race you retarded bhiaya :D

Poorbia you accepted it and now are backtracking like typical bihari trash, stay away from Pakistani threads. I will get back to you on hinduvadis threads

And Aryans were 100% ANI which mean pure caucasian race you retarded bhiaya :D

I don't believe Aryan is a race as mentioned in Hindu scriptures, where you found me referring Aryan as a race, yes ANI is not same as so called Aryan, you too know it snowwhite. :wacko:

There are other threads for Aryan race theory, even your brethen bhaiya @INDIC have accepted Aryan being pure caucasians lol

Very clever. Pointing to another member of the forum when asked for the genetic study. Is @INDIC a geneticist? :P

I don't believe Aryan is a race as mentioned in Hindu scriptures, where you found me referring Aryan as a race, yes ANI is not same as so called Aryan, you too know it snowwhite. :wacko:

retarded you yourself accepted it and now like typical bihari trash are backtracking. Aryans were pure caucasian, ANI is not a race gawar bihari

Very clever. Pointing to another member of the forum when asked for the genetic study.

You are hinduvadi and i already provided genetic studies to you in other thread, everyone accept it except hinduvadis like you. I will not gona do it again and again when ever you ask. Don't quote me again asking for genetic studies which i already provided you couple of times before.

retarded you yourself accepted it and now like typical bihari trash are backtracking. Aryans were pure caucasian, ANI is not a race gawar bihari

Hey wannabe nordic snowwhite I have read all about it and aware of your jholachaap history you learned in your third class sarkari school.

Hey wannabe nordic snowwhite I have read all about it and aware of your jholachaap history you learned in your third class sarkari school.

Stop cleaning shit of others and get back to school.

Very clever. Pointing to another member of the forum when asked for the genetic study. Is @INDIC a geneticist? :P

Do you know in @Nuri Natt's fantasy, his entire ANI genes from Rigvedic Hindus, the rest of them Persians, Greeks, Kushans, Scythians etc. came to India using a airlift from Kabul to Delhi without disturbing the ancient Rigvedic ancestry of Pakistanis. :omghaha::omghaha:

You are hinduvadi and i already provided genetic studies to you in other thread, everyone accept it except hinduvadis like you. I will not gona do it again and again when ever you ask. Don't quote me again asking for genetic studies which i already provided you couple of times before.

Ah, name calling is always the last resort for the crook. You won't share any genetic study with me because no such study exists and if it does it would be a figment of imagination of the person who conducted it and not science.

Do you know in @Nuri Natt's fantasy, his entire ANI genes from Rigvedic Hindus, the rest of them Persians, Greeks, Kushans, Scythians etc. came to India using a airlift from Kabul to Delhi without disturbing the ancient Rigvedic ancestry of Pakistanis. :omghaha::omghaha:

OMG! You almost killed me with this :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I asked him to share a genetic study with me that validates the Aryan race theory and he has already started name calling and pouring lame excuses :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Figures of 5 million Rajputs in Rajasthan? Its well known and overall population is 70 milion so 5 million mean around 8%. Not everyone in Rajasthan is Rajput. And there is not a single source for your claim of Janjua being from Rajasthan a part from saying Rajputana is origin of rajputs. More like homeland of rajasthan rajputs and named after them despite being 8% of population.

85-90% of Indians are native origin tribes not just Dravidians which is linguistic group. 10-15% which include brahmins, rajasthan rajputs, jatts are believed to have central asian origin going by their genetics.

Well again you are bringing in your Pseudo-history and posting your self-concocted figures. Post any genuine and authentic sources and references before making such baseless claims and posting such self-concocted figures. Moreover what do you just know about history and anthropology. Do you know how big a proportion of Indian population are tribes like Ahirs, Thakurs, and Yadavs etc of Haryana, UP, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh , Ranghars, Patels, Desai, Gujjars and Meos of Rajhasthan and Gujarat, Garhwals and Kumuonis of Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand and also many amny others whom I cant remember at the moment apart from Brahmins, Rajputs, Haryanavi Jatts etc. If you're basing your claims on the basis of your personal observation and experience then how long have you lived in India and how much India have you seen to make such a baseless claim. If going by your standards then it can also be safely claimed that only 15-20% Punjabis, Sindhis and Seraikis are of foreign origin and the 80 to 90% general population are also native origin people or descendants of the Dravidian Indus Valley Civilization and Mehrangarh civilization.

I have reported your post for being extremely insultive and abusive. If you have nothing to add, leave.

I must have touched a raw nerve for you to have reported my harmless and sensible post.

Back
Top Bottom