What's new

Pakistani and Indian Military exchange fire near Sialkot, Zafarwal Sector 26/10/2023

Indian casualties also reported due to the incident

New election drama is being prepared by Army and Modi!

Yeah, Nawaz + Modi + Asim Munir Nexus creating a made up emergency to postpone elections.
Good drama

Modi is preparing for 2024 election cycle.

Pakistan Army wants a repeat of the support it received on February 27th, 2019.

Leadership is not footsoldier

May 9th loooool

Brother the day we stop manning the borders what will happen? We will get run over and believe this Indian army under modi will be treating us the same was what is happening to the Palestinians right now. I have my gripes with the leadership but no fault of the soldier who lays down their lives and takes lives on the border so we can be safe with our families. Let’s not disrespect the blood that was split for the defence of the nation. Otherwise people like Asim muneer and Nadeem Anjum will seem like lollipops considering what hindutva wants to do with us they have not forgotten 1000 years of servitude making another country is just the cherry on top.

Pakistan Army and Hindutva are 2 sides of the same coin.

Enough of the fear mongering.

Pakistani's have been killing Pakistani's for the past 75 years. Napak fouuj
has been killing their own people for a long time and even lost half of the
Country in the process. But you won't have a problem with that.

Stfu man

Stop whining on every thread. You youthias whine far more than pajeets which is embarrassing

Hanje..? Now army should ask PMLN to back them at them at the border and see if they stand behind you?

Who's going to back you?

Stfu man

Stop whining on every thread. You youthias whine far more than pajeets which is embarrassing

Nothing is more embarrassing than spamming poorly written Hilal Magazine articles every month.

Arey Yaar the foot soldiers are the fabric of the society that we live in, pakistan is not a developed country with a gdp of 40,000$. If they accept orders it does not mean they agree with them. That being said, let’s say they stop accepting orders then they get fired and are jobless, the what? Who will support them. Hunger is the biggest outlier here bro. Also say the foot soldiers stop taking orders then what’s next? Next time the same foot soldier says I am not giving my life or manning the border I want to be with my kids? Next thing the whole house is on fire. Things are not as simple as we want them to be sometimes not every thing is black and white there are alot of other shades too.

Imposing Ishaq Dar on the population counts as a crime!

You folks should stay neutral and stay da fk out. Don't open threads about stuff that shouldn't concern you.

Last edited:
scenez
F4ZfzOkbMAA2mPY.jpg

I hope you will remember this, as the country continues to die a slow and painful death, thanks to the very army you want to defend.

Bro, you still don't get it, this clown is a Khaki Terrorist.
He can't digest the reality and trying his best to divert...
They are living in delusional world where they think they Can claim all is good and their actions to kill and destroy Pakistan is justified. Therefore anyone calling them out is the bad person.

To those that still trying to sell this Bull shit that it's only top tier then feel free to tell me who is helping the top tier destroy the country for 70 plus years? They are all in it

Pakistanis were waiting for some course corrections in Pakistan Army. Now go and ask people of Pakistan to support you and see what returns back to you.

Should Pakistanis go neutral here, as General Bajwa was towards Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom