What's new

Pakistani billionaire father and son, British explorer, French diver and company’s CEO are the five members aboard submersible

I bet everything is insured to cover the cost of rescue. All kind-off ships, aircrafts and submarine equipment are looking for them.
They way Western countries like Canada / USA or UK value life is remarkable , this is truly the better side of these nations

Using every resource possible to save their citizen - really the Spirit is applaudable

Unlike the piece of shit Army we got in Pakistan

these are well connected, very wealthy people

they didn't search this hard even for mh370 probably

Well, they are airtight into carbon fiber capsule for 5 days now. I don’t think capsule is equipped with a toilet, So Ya. They are breathing each other piss and Sh!t, in dark freezing cold capsule until oxygen run’s out.

Well handful of Search vessels

> Orion Picked up the banging sounds from people under water
> P-8 is being used , dropping in sonar pods to triangulate the sound

>Recently a Ship also joined search effort armed with high powered sensors for ocean floor checks

It is hard to compare the effort of their coast guard and rescue team with the
shit operation our Army runs in their rented vigo

Hamish Harding (billionaire) is a member of explorer society which hired and send a high tech very deep diving French ROV to check titanic wreck, and to cut lose and hook capsule if found stuck in the titanic wreck. Two navies are doing their own search. Plus some commercial oil n gas companies maga pipe laying ships are there to help deep water operations.

They way Western countries like Canada / USA or UK value life is remarkable , this is truly the better side of these nations

Using every resource possible to save their citizen - really the Spirit is applaudable

Unlike the piece of shit Army we got in Pakistan
Yes as Muslims we need to be honest.

However I have lived as a minority in the West. They do not treat their minorities according to what they claim.

No They treat folks just fine

> Home
> Bank Balance
> Car
> Same respect in government offices
> Health care
> Voting
> Elections
> Political voice
> Heck even a Prayer place in the office or Airport (Should you ask )

Really if you are good person they treat you with lot of respect

• USA/CANADA/UK best nations in world

Pakistan Army is piece of shit - they are so insecure that they need to plaster up their ugly mugs on every wall and bridge in Pakistan

Two people advertise most in Pakistan
1- The Kala Magic , Baba who can fix Love crisis
2- Pakistani Army Photo Ops / Psych ops

Last edited:
Ah worked hard. What kind of hard work can make you afford a 14 lac 8 hours deep sea picnic? That means he'd be having network of arabs or kharabs. If working hard paid off that way then you and I would be farting gold right now.

And yeah, his net worth is the result of hardworking lower and middle workers who work their *** off 24/7 so these filthy mofos can became rich and spend 14 crores on a silly picnic.
Work smart not just hard. You make millions when your job effect the lives of millions. Brick labor work harder than bank manager but bank manager gets paid more because his responsibility is much greater. Similarly CEOs and top executives get paid In million because their performance make company billions. Company is own by shareholders so CEO performance effect everybody.

For $250,000 per ride, you'd think the CEO would have had industrial or military grade equipment instead of lighting from Camp World and a joystick controller from 2005. If I had seen that kind of primitive and miserly equipment and care, I would have walked away. And Im absolutely livid with his stupid dad for taking his son on this suicide trip!
Lighting and joystick are minor details. But one look at glass window that has to withstand 300 atmospheres of saltwater pressure at near freezing temperature and cycle again to surface temperature and pressure would convince anyone this is not for human transportation.

It is a common tour of Titanic site , routinely tours people willing to see the under water site

Don't understand all that emotional humdrum around Titanic.

And yes, I've seen the Titanic film. A glorified chick-flick, heh!

Imagine! We Pakistanis are suffering from Raashan and Bijli ke bill issues while these blood sucking billionaires spend 15 crores on an 8 hour trip to see rusted metal deep inside the sea!

Welcome to capitalism.

Well, they said it doesn't have a GPS and it communicates with the larger launch platform through a text-based system, etc.

Don't they use Sonar underwater?

Wow...they worked hard. They can enjoy their money.

Rich people? Worked hard?

Yeah sure, all those hostile takeovers and sucking the blood of the poor workers must be a tough job!

You don't get to become a billionaire without stepping one someone's tail... to the say the least.

He is also a member of the board of trustees of SETI, the search for extraterrestrial intelligence.

Maybe he got abducted?!

For $250,000 per ride, you'd think the CEO would have had industrial or military grade equipment instead of lighting from Camp World and a joystick controller from 2005.

Yeah, should've used Sony's DualSense controller!

Their money, they are free to use however they want.

Our opinions, we are free to express whatever we want...

Well it is an accident , because Submarine has operated for many years but such machine need maintenance and Machines don't last for ever.

What is sad is with all the technology available they can't pin point things
They should have had an aircraft type black box pinger, apparently it has got lost multiple times before. It was be pretty desperate for them to be stuck to be stuck in a little container , most likely in pitch black darkness at such a depth and knowing that you are going to suffocate to death if you aren't found quickly enough. Nothing to eat and nowhere to defecate most likely freezing down there, must be hell.

It works , it's designed to with stand pressure that even Military sub's can't handle

The joy stick criticism is not ideal because PS3-PS4 game controllers are very "Solid" construction
In fact it is one of best controllers for driving video game vehicles / planes

Most likely the submarine sank "into" the body of Titanic as the power went out

As a heavy object falls straight down they should have located it

The Engineers stated the way it was designed was if it malfunctions , it just floats up to surface

Lighting and joystick are minor details. But one look at glass window that has to withstand 300 atmospheres of saltwater pressure at near freezing temperature and cycle again to surface temperature and pressure would convince anyone this is not for human transportation.

Last edited:

At that depth the pressure is approx 35 tons per square foot. On every foot of area, 35 tons. I maybe corrected Not even the military can go anywhere near that. Its a foolish mission

No They treat folks just fine

> Home
> Bank Balance
> Car
> Same respect in government offices
> Health care
> Voting
> Elections
> Political voice
> Heck even a Prayer place in the office or Airport (Should you ask )

Really if you are good person they treat you with lot of respect

• USA/CANADA/UK best nations in world

Pakistan Army is piece of shit - they are so insecure that they need to plaster up their ugly mugs on every wall and bridge in Pakistan

Two people advertise most in Pakistan
1- The Kala Magic , Baba who can fix Love crisis
2- Pakistani Army Photo Ops / Psych ops
I respectfully disagree with you. I have faced discrimination. I can tell you the details.

Spending approx 7.5 crores for a single person, this father and son duo spent 15 crores for a silly trip and ended up being stuck or idk.

Imagine! We Pakistanis are suffering from Raashan and Bijli ke bill issues while these blood sucking billionaires spend 15 crores on an 8 hour trip to see rusted metal deep inside the sea!

This is the problem in Pakistan. You are getting mad at a private individual, who made his money privately and for all we know the right away and not a haram way like PDM and more importantly bastard jernails who have been leeching off of poor Pakistan citizens for 75 years!!! The sooner we recognize the real problem in Pakistan the sooner we can fix it!

I respectfully disagree with you. I have faced discrimination. I can tell you the details.

It's ok better then Fauji Slavery (Army's slavery)

• Give you Education (Check)
  • Treat you well (Check)
  • Jobs (Check)
  • Honest living (Check)
  • Residence to live in (Check)
  • Hospital (Check)
  • Vote (Check)
  • Timely elections (Check)
  • Respect !!! Big one Respect

So what ... if out of 30 years 1-2 people complained on Soccer T Shirt you were wearing or made a rude comment about your hair

Big deal

Pakistan Army is a Power hungry Force who has enslaved 220,000,000 Pakistani so they go abroad and send remittance

So some Army F can live in Posh Villa in Islamabad

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom