What's new

Pakistani billionaire father and son, British explorer, French diver and company’s CEO are the five members aboard submersible

Reddit's at it again:

1687446195625.png

Okay when I was in High School, the white kid got a pat on the back, but the teacher literally gave me the cold shoulder in 12 grade.
There are other stories I can tell you.

Fair enough, there was a British teacher in my high school who implied negative things about Muslims. He implied it.

It is fair that you asked what "harassment" I faced.

Some unpleasant conversations I faced.

Usually submarines have some candles made of NaClO2, which can release large amounts of oxygen.
The problem is it's 13000 depth a sea bed where it's sitting right now. Navy submarines don't go beyond 2000 feet. That pressure alone at that depth can explode the vessel of it stays there for a long time.
Plus only 20% of sea bed is mapped right now. It's like finding a needle in the haystack .

Mercifully, if the debris is from the sub, they had instantaneous death due to implosion than slow death due to hypoxia.
Horrible if it is the debris. I am still waiting for an official update on the submarine.

Official news conference soon. The five have been lost sadly.

OceanGate statement in full​

And here's the full statement from the company:
"We now believe that our CEO Stockton Rush, Shahzada Dawood and his son Suleman Dawood, Hamish Harding, and Paul-Henri Nargeolet, have sadly been lost.
These men were true explorers who shared a distinct spirit of adventure, and a deep passion for exploring and protecting the world’s oceans. Our hearts are with these five souls and every member of their families during this tragic time. We grieve the loss of life and joy they brought to everyone they knew.
This is an extremely sad time for our dedicated employees who are exhausted and grieving deeply over this loss. The entire OceanGate family is deeply grateful for the countless men and women from multiple organisations of the international community who expedited wide-ranging resources and have worked so very hard on this mission.
We appreciate their commitment to finding these five explorers, and their days and nights of tireless work in support of our crew and their families.
This is a very sad time for the entire explorer community, and for each of the family members of those lost at sea.
We respectfully ask that the privacy of these families be respected during this most painful time."

The vehicle broke apart and confirmed parts of it have been found.

1. Debris from the missing Titan sub has been found in the search site, a friend of the passengers says
  2. David Mearns tells the BBC a "landing frame and a rear cover from the submersible" were seen
  3. A debris field was found on the seabed near the Titanic wreck, the US Coast Guard announced earlie

Some time this type of money makes you blindly sign your own death warrant

Some time this type of money makes you blindly sign your own death warrant
It is logical for people with more money to just focus on making money, otherwise life seems boring and forces you to take drastic steps like these to boost up your adrenaline.

You know what they say, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

Btw you can see here how money is power. 6 Adventurists who knew the risk get the attention of the whole world to rescue, while migrants running for their lives knowing the risk only get the world's ire. Funny world we live in.

Last edited:
إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّآ إِلَيْهِ رَٰجِعُونَ

Second tragedy for Pakistan after the loss of 300 people earlier at sea
Now another 2 Perish

Condolences to other folks from France and UK as well

This also confirms NASA will not explore any ocean based Moons in our solar system at least in my life time , we can't even operate in Earth's oceans properly

Last edited:
So desperately sad. I cannot fathom why you might do something like this, but most of all, allow or take a 19 year old. Heartbreaking …

Official news conference soon. The five have been lost sadly.

OceanGate statement in full​

And here's the full statement from the company:
"We now believe that our CEO Stockton Rush, Shahzada Dawood and his son Suleman Dawood, Hamish Harding, and Paul-Henri Nargeolet, have sadly been lost.
These men were true explorers who shared a distinct spirit of adventure, and a deep passion for exploring and protecting the world’s oceans. Our hearts are with these five souls and every member of their families during this tragic time. We grieve the loss of life and joy they brought to everyone they knew.
This is an extremely sad time for our dedicated employees who are exhausted and grieving deeply over this loss. The entire OceanGate family is deeply grateful for the countless men and women from multiple organisations of the international community who expedited wide-ranging resources and have worked so very hard on this mission.
We appreciate their commitment to finding these five explorers, and their days and nights of tireless work in support of our crew and their families.
This is a very sad time for the entire explorer community, and for each of the family members of those lost at sea.
We respectfully ask that the privacy of these families be respected during this most painful time."

The vehicle broke apart and confirmed parts of it have been found.

1. Debris from the missing Titan sub has been found in the search site, a friend of the passengers says
  2. David Mearns tells the BBC a "landing frame and a rear cover from the submersible" were seen
  3. A debris field was found on the seabed near the Titanic wreck, the US Coast Guard announced earlie
Yes I heard about it too from BBC.

Sorry to hear about this loss.

inna lillahi wa inallah-e-raji'oon

Very sad. I’m saddest about the young guy. He had his whole life to look forward to.

Back
Top Bottom