What's new

Pakistani Drama

I maybe wrong but i've noticed most people with big nose are good looking & attractive.

BTW this drama looks good. Will watch after it is completely uploaded on any site. I hate watching episode stuffs.

no you are kinda right.

there are lots of good tv serials coming now a days expecially from channels like ARY, HUM, TVONE, GEO etc....

Pakistani drama and movie industry has not taken advantage of Platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Hulu.

I would love to see movies or drama series on Kargil, WOT, Crime/action Dramas, SCI-Fi, Horror movies made in Pakistan.

I would request Ashir Azeem to create “Maalik” as drama series for Netflix. Show the world real face of Pakistani politics and politicians.

Pakistani drama series ideas for Netflix, Amazon and hulu.
  1. Fall of Dhaka (India involvements and how failures of Establishment and ambitions of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto)
  2. Rise and fall of Altaf Hussian (It should including flooding from RAW and fighting between MQM and Haqiqi)
  3. Sharif’s family corruption.
  4. Backward Feudal system in Pakistan and it’s impact on society.
  5. 9/11, Pakistan and General Musharraf.
  6. Crime show about Karachi
  7. Story about Muhammad of Ghor, Mahmud of Ghazni, Zahīr ud-Dīn Muhammad (Babur)
  8. Fictional story of important corruption case and Judge's son get kidnaped by corrut politician.
  9. RAW & NDS support for TTP
  10. Political defense drama to expose RAW and RSS/hindutva
  11. Hindutva Ideology
  12. Khooni Libarals.
  13. Lifafa Media

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom