What's new

Pakistani Female Paratroopers

The CF is officially integrated meaning that women can apply to all trades within the CF. Last time I checked, women comprised 6% of the combat arms, including mechanized infantry. However, none made it to the light infantry.

Women usually don't last long in the combat arms. The main reason is physical. People age and keeping up with the physical demands of the combat arms is something even all but the best men had problems with. I did my best officer obstacle course in 32 hours, 10 minutes out of 48 hours when I was a Captain. My last time before retirement was 47 hours, 48 minutes.

Officer of Engineers said:
You will regret this. However, the question is can you make it work?

i agree with you. i have seen my work mate (the only female in my office) how she was disappointed after covering the news of inducation of women in Army recently. hope you understand what i want to say.

Jana said:
Why women are not allowed in US ??
Because the United States is not prepared to see it's mothers, daughters and sisters in combat.

This of course is a rather ridiculous statement when you consider female sailors are allowed on all combatant warships with the exception of submarines. Women have commanded virtually all classes of USN warships, from a small guided missile frigate to a mighty Wasp-class amphibious carrier.
Women fly virtually all types of combat aircraft in all of the armed forces.
Women have found themselves in combat situations time and time again since as far back as Vietnam (and earlier for that matter.)

As stated, women are excluded only from submarine duty, special ops (combat) and the 3 combat branches, Armor, Infanty and Artillery.

Nice pics, I'm happy to see theses pictures but they are not clear by face

Nice pictures but they're far from being paras.

This has nothing to do with the Paras. In each of the Pakistani Military Academies, Para course is offered as an optional course. Most cadets opt for it as a "like to have" sort of a thing but space etc. are limiting factors.

PAF is not planning on sending these two ladies on combat missions on the basis of these jumps :P

hey ahsan..... why are you digging out old posts today???, irst the Z 10 one, now this.

Back
Top Bottom