What's new

Pakistani Forces against Militants.

^^ BRA or BLA? I think its the Baluchistan Liberation Army? Anyways, I don't like the BLA but I don't trust these lying FC men either. Every encounter has some "big commander" killed. I still remember the FC men saying the family had suicide vests and were firing of FC etc etc (Kharotabad Incident) and kept lying even after the medical reports/tv reports proved them wrong. And then the doctor who did the post mortem died. FC denied any hand.

So the last people I now trust is our army/fc/police...

^^ BRA or BLA? I think its the Baluchistan Liberation Army? Anyways, I don't like the BLA but I don't trust these lying FC men either. Every encounter has some "big commander" killed. I still remember the FC men saying the family had suicide vests and were firing of FC etc etc (Kharotabad Incident) and kept lying even after the medical reports/tv reports proved them wrong. And then the doctor who did the post mortem died. FC denied any hand.

So after TTP you have some "emotions" for BRA terrorists too. Now if you have some explicit proof that these guys weren't militants of BRA but civilians then you are welcome to give your input but since you don't have any proof please take your love for enemies of Pakistan to some other place like Bharat Rickshaw or Indian defense forum etc etc.

By the way the report of commander "Khaki Bugti" death is also reported by local Baloch media like Vash News. :)

Good for them I must say.:)

Alright. I get your point. So you want the terrorists to take over the FC and army, and take control of 'defense of Pakistan'?
I am so glad that you are in US, great, keep away from Pakistan.. we don't want to home any pro-terrorists on our land.

As for BRA, here is their official website.
BRA | Baloch Republican Army

From their website:
Sui: Ambushed a convoy of occupying forces, 3 killed
05/03/12
Occupied Balochistan : 13 personnel of occupying pakistani forces have been killed when their convoy was attacked by Baloch Republican Army fighters in "RD 238" area of Naseerabad this morning.

According to details, Baloch Republican Army fighters ambushed the convoy with automatic light and heavy weapons in "Batti" area when it was heading towards an unknown destination
Dera Bugti : 13 occupying troops killed in different attacks
03/03/2012
Occupied Balochistan : 13 occupying troops have been killed in different attacks by Baloch Republican Army fighters in Dera Bugti.

First attack was conducted in "Toba" area of Dera Bugti with a remote controlled explosive device on....
Sui: Attacks on Pakistani occupying forces,killed 12 and hostage 4
26/01/2012
Occupied Balochistan : Baloch republican army freedom fighters attacked on checkpost of frontier corps with automatic weapons and rockets,killed ten personnels of occupying forces and arrested four personnels of frontier corps in Kachi canal area of Sui on early morning of thrusday
Dera Bugti: Blew up a gas pipeline in Pirkho . Sarbaaz Baloch
24/01/2012
Occupied Balochistan : Baloch republican army freedom fighters has blown gas pipeline of well no 12 in pirkho area of Dera Bugti On tuesday.
Jafar Abad: BRA blown up two gas pipelines,supply suspended to sindh.
23/01/2012
Occupied Balochistan : Baloch republican army fighters has exploded an 18-inch diameter gas pipeline in malgozar area of Jafar abad on sunday.Gas supply has been erupted to all over in sindh including karachi
Dera Bugti : BRA blown up 2 major gas pipelines in Pirkho. Sarbaaz Baloch
20/01/2012
Occupied Balochistan :Baloch freedom fighters exploded gas pipeline of well no 28 inpirkho area of Dera bugti on friday night ,while in a separate attack BRA fighters has blown up well No 26,17 and 3's 18-inch diameter junction gas pipeline in pirkho on saturday.
Dera Bugti: Targeted a vehicle of FC ,killed two ,blown up three gas pipelines,supply suspended to karachi
16/01/2012
Occupied Balochistan :Baloch freedom fighters attacked on a vehicle of frontier corps with a remote controlled device,two officials of occupying forces have been killed while three others injured in wagoo area of pirkho on monday.while a vehicle of pakistani forces completely destroyed in the blast.

I think you should sign up on their website cause they get no moral support from anyone. They desperately need your support in keeping their will strong!

Only an iron fist works against the BLA scum, anyone jeopardizing the national stability in our country or destroys national property should face severe consequenses.

In time, these dogs will kneel to the state of Pakistan, it's gonna take some time, but on the road to greatness we will face hickups and tough moments like the ones we are in right now, but god bless the fact that most of our people are large hearted and well educated.

Mortar shelling kills 18 militants in upper Orakzai:

PESHAWAR: At least 17 militants and a militant commander were killed in the upper Orakzai Agency as the security forces pounded militant hideouts with mortar shells on Wednesday in an area that has seen a lot of violence in recent times.

The officials claimed that six among the militants who died in the shelling were foreigners – two arabs and four Tajiks.

According to security officials, security forces fired mortar shells on the militant hideouts in Kago Kamar and Tajika areas of the agency that killed 17 militants.

Officials added that an important militant commander was killed in clashes with the security forces in the Ghundaki area.
The claims could not be independently verified as the area has been closed for journalists.

Upper Orakzai and particularly the areas of Mamozai bordering the Tirah valley of Khyber have been the hub of militancy and a route for intra-agency militant movement.

The security forces have managed to cut off the movement of militants between Kurram -North Waziristan and Orakzai facing casualties in the onslaught; however the situation in the area still remains turbulent.

Mortar shelling kills 18 militants in upper Orakzai – The Express Tribune

Alright. I get your point. So you want the terrorists to take over the FC and army, and take control of 'defense of Pakistan'?
I am so glad that you are in US, great, keep away from Pakistan.. we don't want to home any pro-terrorists on our land.

From their website:

I think you should sign up on their website cause they get no moral support from anyone. They desperately need your support in keeping their will strong!

Thank you for telling me about BRA. No I still dont support them

But according to your theory then (bold part), Its better that our defence is in the hands of American Dogs? Than Muslim terrorists? Was it these terrorists or your army that broke HALF OF PAKISTAN? Maybe you don't remember that?
You can't justify one bad by another.

Two al Qaeda commanders among 17 killed in Orakzai

LAHORE: At least 17 terrorists, including two al Qaeda commanders and seven suicide bombers, were killed in separate security forces actions on Tuesday night, reported a private TV channel. According to security sources, two al Qaeda commanders were killed in a gunfight with security forces in Upper Orakzai, while 10 extremists were killed in Malakhel area of Dabori. At least seven suicide bombers were also killed in the security forces’ action, the channel said. Quoting sources, the channel said that six foreigners, including two Arab commanders Abdullah Mubarak and Ahmed, were also among the dead. daily times monitor

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Thank you for telling me about BRA. No I still dont support them

But according to your theory then (bold part), Its better that our defence is in the hands of American Dogs? Than Muslim terrorists? Was it these terrorists or your army that broke HALF OF PAKISTAN? Maybe you don't remember that?
You can't justify one bad by another.

We don't agree with your flawed reasoning. So do us a favor and stop posting trash here.

From their website:

Love all this fake news about the death of so called "occupying forces". Just to fool a common baloch and to lure them to join these terrorists. Hopefully a common Baloch will realize this fraud and won't join them. Not for someone else but for himself and his family.

Love all this fake news about the death of so called "occupying forces". Just to fool a common baloch and to lure them to join these terrorists. Hopefully a common Baloch will realize this fraud and won't join them. Not for someone else but for himself and his family.

Yeah, just believe in Lies by ISPR only.. for himself and his family.. otherwise he and and extended family will be "missing" and homes demolished.. just like we taught bangali men AND women.. We don't know peace, we just bribe the "sardars" and "nawabs", dont give gas in SUI of all the places (where we take it from) etc etc and kill anyone asking for rights. There is ABSOLUTELY no other way.

Yeah, just believe in Lies by ISPR only.. for himself and his family.. otherwise he and and extended family will be "missing" and homes demolished.. just like we taught bangali men AND women.. We don't know peace, we just bribe the "sardars" and "nawabs", dont give gas in SUI of all the places (where we take it from) etc etc and kill anyone asking for rights. There is ABSOLUTELY no other way.

So you want common Baloch to join BRA??? Good you live in USA. I hope other like you living in Pakistan leave this country as well. You made a big favor to this country by leaving this country.

So you want common Baloch to join BRA??? Good you live in USA. I hope other like you living in Pakistan leave this country as well. You made a big favor to this country by leaving this country.

Him and his terrorist supporting friends belong in gitmo.

60 suspects arrested in search operation

ISLAMABAD: The Sabzi Mandi police on Thursday arrested 60 suspects during a search operation in various localities, including Sector I-11 and other slums.

According to details, Islamabad Police IG Bani Amin Khan and SSP Muhammad Yousuf Malik directed the officials to keep vigilant eye on suspected elements. As per their directions, teams of Sabzi Mandi Police Station, under the supervision of Industrial Area SP Muhammad Ishaiq Warrich, conducted the search operation.

During the operation, Station House Officer (SHO) Inspector Abid Akram, along with police teams, police commandoes, conducted special checking of various houses, under-construction buildings, inns and slums. The suspects were arrested after they failed to produce any authentic document of their identification. Meanwhile, the police arrested two people for possessing illegal pistols.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

March 09, 2012. Friday.

MIRANSHAKH, Pakistan -- Pakistani security officials say at least seven Pakistani soldiers and eight suspected Islamist militants have been killed in a clash in the North Waziristan region, near the Afghan border.

Officials said the incident occurred on March 9 in the Doga Madakhel area, some 30 kilometers west of the region’s main city of Miranshah.

Security officials said militants ambushed a military patrol, killing the seven troops, and eight militants were killed when helicopters and troops retaliated.

22 militants killed in Orakzai Agency

PESHAWAR: At least 12 militants were killed as a result of aerial bombing and 10 in clashes with security forces in Orakzai Agency, officials claimed on Saturday.

Officials said jets had targeted militant hideouts in the Jabba, Adokhel, Sam’ma and Mamozai areas. “At least 12 militants were killed in the bombing,” said an official.

“Three others were also injured according to our reports,” he added, and also confirmed that three hideouts had also been destroyed.

Security forces also clashed with militants in the Khadezai area. “A militant commander was among ten militants killed and eight were injured,” said the official.

None of the claims could be independently verified as the area is closed for journalists.

22 militants killed in Orakzai Agency: Officials – The Express Tribune

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom