What's new

Pakistani Forces against Militants.

Also makes terrorist count to 42 ... now that most of the Heights have been captured , the causality rate will Drop on our side * will drastically increase on Terrorist side .

Due to the Height Advantage our Spotters are now in a better Vantage point , hence you are seeing more Air Strikes .

Mate, tell me something - We always hear about 20 militants killed, 30, 40, 60 militants killed every other day during an operation or most of the time when they try to attack one of our posts. Shouldn't the terrorist have run out of 'men' by now seeing that by most estimates these are little more than a few thousand miscreants ? Or are these actually inflated figures of so many terrorists killed ?

I'd be obliged if @Icarus @Xeric @nuclearpak & @mafiya can chip in as well ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also makes terrorist count to 42 ... now that most of the Heights have been captured , the causality rate will Drop on our side & will drastically increase on Terrorist side .

Due to the Height Advantage our Spotters are now in a better Vantage point , hence you are seeing more Air Strikes .

I think The Latest Backing out of TTP from Negotiating table played in the Favour Because once Army is able to Circle them they would have wished that THey(TTP) did not took the steps they did,against pakistan and the citizens, Thats why when they first offered to talk they wanted army out of the area because they wanted to regroup resupply and cache weapons at different points in the region

Mate, tell me something - We always hear about 20 militants killed, 30, 40, 60 militants killed every other day during an operation or most of the time when they try to attack one of our posts. Shouldn't the terrorist have run out of 'men' by now seeing that by most estimates these are little more than a few thousand miscreants ? Or are these actually inflated figures of so many terrorists killed ?

There are always alot of people willing to join the 'Jihad'!

Now the breeding ground has changed into Punjab and Sindh.

As Xeric said in another thread, door say cheez bari achi lagti hai. THose Pakhtuns know what kind of savages these people are, what they do, what they breed, but the gullible people in Punjab think they are doing a valid Jihad and are on the righteous path, so go in and join them.

It would be very interesting to know the demographics of Taliban recruits from 2006 or so and of 2013, I bet the recruits have drastically increased from Punjab, SIndh and such places.

I've said it previously, along with military ops, the civilian government has to take the mantle and start a propaganda/public awareness drive to educate the public about the consequences.

But the strength and ability of Taliban has been dealt a blow to a great extent.

their is news report on these forum that they are harassing locals to send them one member of their Family to join their fight against pakistan or pay $1000 and face posible executions of the entire family, SO thats how they are able to Produce men Plus you have People from Afghanistan coming into pakistan to join their fight that are tajiks and uzbeks and also Karzai dont want pakistan army to fence up the Afghan-pakistan border and is Pressuring usa in his favour and ALSO i think USA wants pakistan to stay in a state of war so the Generals dont have the time to Act on LOOTa's Incompetence, when he makes important decisions like the iran pipeline and the gawader port

Militancy

•On Friday, an assault by approximately 100 militants on a security post in Mamuzai, Orakzai agency, left 3 Pakistani soldiers and 20 militants dead, with another 15 soldiers and 13 militants wounded. Security sources believe that the attack occurred in response to the death of Wali-Ur-Rehman’s, Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) second-in-command, who was killed on Wednesday in a U.S. drone strike.2

•Three blasts rocked Bannu district, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, on Friday, killing one security guard, and wounding three others. Two of the blasts occurred one after the other in Bannu’s Janikhel area. Militants also demolished a girls’ primary school in the Maryan area with explosives, though no casualties have been reported.3

•An Improvised Explosive Device (IED) exploded in Peshawar early on Friday morning, killing a Masho Khel anti-Taliban milita member. 4

•The Pakistan Air Force killed 18 militants and destroyed five militant shelters in airstrikes on Thursday in the Parachamkani region of Kurram agency, as part of a Pakistani military operation in the area which began on May 11. 5

•In conjunction with the air strikes, Pakistani security forces also managed to regain a footing on the western Maidan area of Khyber agency. Following a Thursday night assault by militant forces, in which three soldiers were killed, Pakistani forces gained control of Mohammadi Top. According to an official, over 20 militants were killed in the operation. 6

When poverty reaches a certain level in an area , people there are willing to do Any thing & i means literally anything , just to feed their family . there is no Education , people have no idea what is right or wrong , they believe what they are taught at their local madrassa , Some are threatened to send their Children for fighting otherwise Taliban will kill their whole family ... the thing is when a county has all it priorities Wrong , there is no lock of recruits for these purposes .

Take For Example , If a TTP terrorist is killed , & he has a Son 14 year or older , they will come to his house , and will tell him you Father was killed by infidel forces , we are the righteous ones , Come take Revenge of your father ... we will provide for your family . the kid has no education his mind is a blank slate you can write whatever you want .

I hope you got the idea. . .

So @F.O.X @nuclearpak & @bigzgvr4 if the TTP are consistently able to replenish their ranks, can it be said that we're fighting an enemy that cannot be defeated because for them 'winning' is to 'not loose' & if you've got a never ending conveyer belt of grunts to be sent to the front-lines, they could see this through even if it takes them 15 or 50 years of constant fighting against the State of Pakistan especially if there is & there does appear to be grass-root support for them ?

So @F.O.X @nuclearpak & @bigzgvr4 if the TTP are consistently able to replenish their ranks, can it be said that we're fighting an enemy that cannot be defeated because for them 'winning' is to 'not loose' & if you've got a never ending conveyer belt of grunts to be sent to the front-lines, they could see this through even if it takes them 15 or 50 years of constant fighting against the State of Pakistan especially if there is & there does appear to be grass-root support for them ?

There are many ways of Defeating an enemy , using force is just one of them . There is no enemy that cannot be defeated you just need to know , how to defeat a particular army .

Taliban is a mindset , you have to defeat that mindset first , & eliminate the root causes to completely eradicate Terrorism .

otherwise look at Afg , the Whole World combine is unable to subdue few thousand fighters .

IF that was the case then BLA have been winning for the whole time, There sole purpose what i think to get on negotiating table was to Regroup-resuply-and stash Weapons at different point thats why they set the condition where they would only talk if army backs out of the region and stop its ops so they can Harass locals and forcing them to send one or more of the locals family members to join their Fight, I think after the Army Circles them they cannot run back to afghanistan and they cannot Move forward and they will Die there, ALSO ARMY has to be carefull when circiling them because NATO incident can repeat it self,

there is an example that a retired ww2 british soilder told his son when his son was going to war in iraq that dont mind the enemy that much just Be carefull around the americans as they are known for fratracide

also PAkistan army should FENCE up the whole Afghan pakistan Border with one entry and exit piont to further Stop the INfiltration of NOrthern alliance Group who supports these TTPs

In 60-70 percent case, after an airstrike,army relies on electronic interceptions and their local sources on the ground to gather casualty figure of militants. So these figures are not deterministic rather educated based on facts gather from the ground

Recovered during operation in FATA, the Acid is used in production of explosives.

524733_10151616578334919_1270749616_n.jpg

Recovered during operation in FATA, the Acid is used in production of explosives.

524733_10151616578334919_1270749616_n.jpg
\
Our Indian members got anything to say?

I posted another picture of a Indian Oil bag which was captured in FATA, and my friend showed me a whole album of stuff like that inside the caves.

\
Our Indian members got anything to say?

I posted another picture of a Indian Oil bag which was captured in FATA, and my friend showed me a whole album of stuff like that inside the caves.

Many pictures were posted earlier, the usual reply was 'It was exported to Afghanistan. It must have been smuggled/hijacked over there.'

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom