What's new

Pakistani girl Did This To Enter India To Marry Lover

Cmon, give us something easier, plz. It has to meet the basic characteristics of a buzz word
No. Our language our rules.

I had to google this. Does this mean "gravitational"?
Yes.

Well, gravity has been keeping mankind down for long enough. The new frontiers are the cosmos and you need to defy gravity to get there. :D
Love is very rooted to the soil. Aap kahan cosmos pohanch gaye. Have you ever seen anything romantic in star wars or star trek?

girl we have plenty of good looking painday up north

channels4_profile.jpg

RDT_20230224_1332028713761874094402950.jpg

ryc3e1.jpg

You didn't have to go through all the troubles for this mulayam guy

you stupid- am not angry, I am disappointed in your choices
FnO69gTXwAAPr0S.jpeg

False title.
The heading should be, Lying Indian Hindu man deceives innocent Muslim Pakistani teenager.
There’s nothing innocent about her. She faked documents, flew countries because she was crazy for dick

The victim is the Indian man lol, you don’t marry a crazy bitch like that. Imagine she did this to her family, what would she have done to that man if she started liking some other man. Probably have him killed with her new lover.

That woman who wants to kidnap Modi should take some inspiration from this young girl when it comes to sheer determination.

Article also highlights how primitive Indian methods are to contain corruption and maintain citizenship database.

I think we can call it Sanatani Gurutvakarshak Prem. Because like gravity, the lure of the original religion is irresistible and a universal truth. I know that is a mouthful, but truth often is.

You’ve clearly not thought this out if you did you wouldn’t have missed the bit your Indian guy hiding his glorious religion and his background. Reverted to be a Moslem in his desperation … pathetic individual

She wanted to get her **** on, so she bounced. Don’t deport her, if guys turned out to be cow cola fan, than be it. Let her enjoy cow cola. 1 less idiot in Pakistan.

There’s nothing innocent about her. She faked documents, flew countries because she was crazy for dick

The victim is the Indian man lol, you don’t marry a crazy bitch like that. Imagine she did this to her family, what would she have done to that man if she started liking some other man. Probably have him killed with her new lover.

Like I said ruined her own reputation
Ruined her family's reputation

You would have to be retarded to marry this randi from now on,

Back
Top Bottom