What's new

Pakistani girls fear US blackmailing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most people don't actually care, like me.

Then GT*O out of this thread and stop spamming. If you don't care for the truth, that's fine but some people actually care about what a foreign embassy may be doing in their country.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

So you are sure nothing like this can happen?

I'm not saying this can't happen. Though it should be verified shouldn't? Just because something is possible doesn't mean it actually did happen.

Didnt they host Gay pride recently?

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

This probably beat those loony 9/11 conspiracy theories on the loony scale.

Gambit take a break from being the idiot you insist being always...Cant you ever come up with non grumpy comments?
Why you always sound like a teen age girl who just started a painful menstrual period?
What has happened to you?

Then GT*O out of this thread and stop spamming. If you don't care for the truth, that's fine but some people actually care about what a foreign embassy may be doing in their country.

Lmao. Why am I spamming? This foreign embassay has been proven to send out CIA agents that are implicit in target killings such as Raymond Davis, and you are worried about some girls getting drunk? Where are your priorities? :lol:

Another reason not the thrust the americans with the dirty games they play on us. They are a bigger threat then the taliban

I know this US Embassy has been involved in suspicious activities, but this particular story should be verified if we're going to put trust in this. I for one would like to see the US embassy suspended indefinitely. US foreign policy is a menace to Pakistan. HC is a BI. RD should have faced capital punishment. I'm not trying to pull a VCheng here and give absolute benefit of the doubt to this US embassy but the article seem to me very shoddy and sensationalist, besides that no credible Pakistani news sources reporting this.

Whether this story is true or not the embassy should be suspended all the workers told to pack up and leave and given a kick in the backside as they enter the plane.

:lazy: It was a friendly act by U.S Embessy....
first perform then regret... its won't make sense...
That girl can't risk her future just for an unimportant case....:P

How could someone blackmail them when the news is public already , if they have problem or any thing illegal done they should go to court.
One can never "force" any one to dance if someone has done it this is her deliberate attempt , they are only afraid of footage no regret on doing this act , only afraid that footage might leak-out .... height of stupidity and shamelessness

I thought of posting the comments similar to the ones made by Pakistani posters in the thread about US tourists beaten in India for kissing passerby girls on the new years.. But couldnt stoop so low..

@topic, if true, disgusting.. Though I think its a media $hitstorm..

really dude !! Some of the comments made by the Pakistanis on Indian women in that thread was disturbing and frankly disgusting..
@ on topic
Are the girls in the pics who made that complaint?.. they dont look drugged to me..
I think when the pics came out.. these girls made up some **** and bull story to lie to their parents and public...

Lol my bud imported is above 3500 rs... the 1500rs and above is for murree brewery stuff...

I don't drink, but cousin would get the asli Murree stuff in Bahawalpur from the christians for 1000rs.

Read the article a few times it's a sensationalist piece, it seems fabricated. The source is "news tribe", what rubbish is this?

Until a proper source reports this which I don't see how we can put our trust in this.

I do have an idea why don't some of us call the US Embassy in Islo and ask about if they are hosting an event at the US embassy for scholarships to the US for Pakistani students. Now if they say there is no such thing being offered, then may be this story is untrue. Now I have a perfect US unaccented English so I doubt it would work with me. One of you "patriots" should try.

I nominate "Pakistani Nationalist", your living in Pakistan probably have a slight accent so make the call. Or maybe "Imran Khan" come on Mr. Patriot make the call.

Here you go "bro" call the number and report back to me

US Embassy Islamabad
Consular section:
(+92-51) 208-2700

I called they denied about organising any such party...

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

I don't drink, but cousin would get the asli Murree stuff in Bahawalpur from the christians for 1000rs.

I dnt drink either but i do have frnds who drink... they dnt drink murree stuff though... i smoked weed a few times though... and slept for like a day after tht.. :lol:

I called they denied about conducting any such party...

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

I dnt drink either but i do have frnds who drink... they dnt drink murree stuff though... i smoked weed a few times though... and slept for like a day after tht.. :lol:

My respect to you.

Wow a news article debunked by live action on PDF. Bravo. :tup:

Wow a news article debunked by live action on PDF. Bravo. :tup:

They can lie aswell... anyways lets see if any real media outlet covers the story or the american official statement on the "doubtful" issue.

I personally feel its BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom