What's new

Pakistani Girls vs American Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhai sahab you have not understood the topics, of course individuality and characteristics matters most, but the topic is generalizing the general characteristics of the women in two societies...

Thats precisely where people are utterly, failingly wrong here!
How can one ever generalize women? Can you understand even one single woman to generalize women in particular? If you do, the whole male fraternity shall worship at your feet, my lord!!

From some of the posts here, I sense that there is insecurity among the males. Male chauvinistic-pigs are almost always insecure about their masculinity. That insecurity stems from being incompetent in an ever competitive world where women are now rising to positions which were once the bastions of male domination.

Western women due to immense opportunities afforded to them by the way of a far mature and progressive society are more competent than many idiots of the stronger *** from our part of the world. The confidence that educated women exude shatters some of our people's fragile egos and nourishes their dormant insecurities which manifest in their chauvinistic attitudes.

Dont generalize. Simple.

How can one ever generalize women? Can you understand even one single woman to generalize women in particular? If you do, the whole male fraternity shall worship at your feet, my lord!!

From some of the posts here, I sense that there is insecurity among the males. Male chauvinistic-pigs are almost always insecure about their masculinity. That insecurity stems from being incompetent in an ever competitive world where women are now rising to positions which were once the bastions of male domination.

Western women due to immense opportunities afforded to them by the way of a far mature and progressive society are more competent than many idiots of the stronger *** from our part of the world. The confidence that educated women exude shatters some of our people's fragile egos and nourishes their dormant insecurities which manifest in their chauvinistic attitudes.

Dont generalize. Simple.

gubbi re gubbi.............:disagree:

Dont generalize. Simple.

lol thats my point, men cant even understand one women their whole life and we are here generalizing a whole nationality of women lol beyond stupid. Its funny to see how some men here want a total house wife who cooks and cleans, like Gubbi said an educated, working class women will most likely shatter their male chauvinistic attitudes within seconds lol ahhh the male ego, gets in everywhere lol where are Emo Girl/dark wave/ Jana when you need them lol

Pakistani women are great because they are all beautiful, trustworthy, loyal, ardently family-oriented; and they have morals.....

actually, they are much more un-corruptible, unlike some of the men in the country --in my opinion

Pakistani women are great because they are all beautiful, trustworthy, loyal, ardently family-oriented; and they have morals.....

actually, they are much more un-corruptible, unlike some of the men in the country --in my opinion

All ? like each and every single one ? Why Pakistani ? What about Indian, Bangladeshi, Sri Lankan, Nepali, Bhutani, Afghani etc etc ? Common that would be a Utopian world my friend, straight out of fiction. The definition of morality differs from culture to culture, whats moral for someone is immoral for you. Women are far less corrupt for sure but again its not a rule.

no offense.

BUT American girls are best. i LOVE blonds.

childish thread . no country's women can be best or worst , it depends from woman to woman plus the personality , nature and upbringing also matters a lot. Defence.pk deserves better discussion than this.

Gentlemen,

Men and women of each country are made, designed and maufactured for each other. There are exceptions as well----.

You people have no clue about the character and integrity of the american women. Their tenacity, perseverence and sustenance is on a different pleateau.

You want to judge women of a nation---then look at the character of the men of that nation---we are what our mothers wanted us to be---our mothers used to be girls one time as well.

My pakistani colleagues would understand what I am saying.

w155522025.jpg

I better be dead than married.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom