What's new

Pakistani Girls vs American Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends how much you love her.i have turkish girlfrnd here and i love her and no doubt i'll marry her.so its not about countries or their character.its all about how much you love her.i will never accept any **** girl as my wife if she doesn't wear short skirt and other short stuff:smokin:

aap say zyaada ghairat mand admi maiy nay apni zindagi men nahi Dekhha :woot:
By the way , have you waTched The Turkish movie : " DaLaaL aur Dunya " ... ?? :rofl:

Pakistani girls all the way :pakistan:

Trust me you dont wana see American girls without makeup:lol:

You can have both, one inside and one outside.

Others on the side of course, you have to have starters and side orders before moving on to the main meal.

Non of them are perfect.
I would rather go for Pakistani women as they are very loyal, decent, do have dressing sense, can handle huge family matters and a lot more!

This is for all the single blokes out there looking to get hitched sooner or later. ;)

Those living in the west: Would you go back home to get married in Pakistan or would you simply find a girl and get married in your home countries i.e. UK, US, Canada?

Those living in Pakistan: Would you consider marrying a Pakistani girl born/raised abroad or would you rather marry one in the country?

The married folks can chip in their 50 cents experience. :P

Without going into complicated territories of class, family structure, religiosity and yadda yadda yadda etc., Let's do a basic comparison:

Pakistani Born/Raised Girls: Cons
Pros:

- Sincere wives with their husbands
- Do the basic chores such as cooking, cleaning, and dishes
- Like Making babies, lots of them, (hence the massive increase in birthrates)
- Morally upright and culturally aware
- Willing to live with in-laws despite of being at odds with them
- Willing to sacrifice for her husband and less demanding of worldly things
- Understands what "honour" stands for
- Lower divorce rates

Cons
- Major Drama expected (Bollywood style)
- Nagging issues
- Bollywood phobia
- No idea of love/romance due to inexperience (You must be willing to teach her ALL that or just make it somehow work together ;) )
- No idea what personal physical maintenance means ( don't expet it 6 months into the marriage) she might gain 50 lbs 3 months into marriage lol

AMERICAN Born/Raised Girls:
Pros
- Growing up in America has def taught her one thing: how to make love
- Physically being fit is of paramount importance, understands how important it is to the husband
- No major drama expected: Gear up for in-your-face attitude
- Hates Bollywood movies and think they're stupid and make no sense
- Autonomous Working women require less financial expectations
- Make babies, but only 2 in a life time lol

Cons
- Morally/religiously weaker standards
- Unlikely understand what izzat/ghairat really entail
- Weak Cooking and cleaning and dishes skills (50% expected from your side)
- Children are more like a burden
- Living with in-laws? NEVER!! :p

Aight. Let the battles begin. :police:

You didn't add one point. Pakistani woman has brain.

This is for all the single blokes out there looking to get hitched sooner or later. ;)

Those living in the west: Would you go back home to get married in Pakistan or would you simply find a girl and get married in your home countries i.e. UK, US, Canada?

Those living in Pakistan: Would you consider marrying a Pakistani girl born/raised abroad or would you rather marry one in the country?

The married folks can chip in their 50 cents experience. :P

Without going into complicated territories of class, family structure, religiosity and yadda yadda yadda etc., Let's do a basic comparison:

Pakistani Born/Raised Girls: Cons
Pros:

- Sincere wives with their husbands
- Do the basic chores such as cooking, cleaning, and dishes
- Like Making babies, lots of them, (hence the massive increase in birthrates)
- Morally upright and culturally aware
- Willing to live with in-laws despite of being at odds with them
- Willing to sacrifice for her husband and less demanding of worldly things
- Understands what "honour" stands for
- Lower divorce rates

Cons
- Major Drama expected (Bollywood style)
- Nagging issues
- Bollywood phobia
- No idea of love/romance due to inexperience (You must be willing to teach her ALL that or just make it somehow work together ;) )
- No idea what personal physical maintenance means ( don't expet it 6 months into the marriage) she might gain 50 lbs 3 months into marriage lol

AMERICAN Born/Raised Girls:
Pros
- Growing up in America has def taught her one thing: how to make love
- Physically being fit is of paramount importance, understands how important it is to the husband
- No major drama expected: Gear up for in-your-face attitude
- Hates Bollywood movies and think they're stupid and make no sense
- Autonomous Working women require less financial expectations
- Make babies, but only 2 in a life time lol

Cons
- Morally/religiously weaker standards
- Unlikely understand what izzat/ghairat really entail
- Weak Cooking and cleaning and dishes skills (50% expected from your side)
- Children are more like a burden
- Living with in-laws? NEVER!! :p

Aight. Let the battles begin. :police:

Pakistani woman are relatively more beautiful.

I disagree people have wrong impression about American girls, they are smart. Also American girls also make good house wife, just that we only look at movie and make impression. Also asking you to do 50% of work at home is not bad if wife is working, that just means she is equally smart. It is typical male superiority attitude.

This year I come to meet a very beautiful and charming woman of muslim faith perhaps of mixed Indian and Pakistanese descent. Her grandparents were very rich merchants from India and Pakistan. She is indeed very intelligent with outstanding academic records for instance she had scored 5 A at Cambridge International Exams, first class honours, distinction and prize winner at the top British universities. She works as administrative manager, she is well appreciated and well noted by her hierarchy. She has excellent writing and speaking skills. Physically she is just gorgeous and awesome and she looks alike a caucasian woman. She has perfect white skin and her voice is warm and clear. She speaks English and French as nobody can. She comes from a very rich family, born and raised outside Pakistan and India of course and she has a foot mostly in London, Paris and M....
However I also find out later that she is egoistic, never fulfilled anything she promised, never says thank you, looks only on her own interest, dislikes socialization and friendship, full of hypocrisis, sometimes arrogant, even greedy, prefers very rich and high status man.....I am disappointed, desperate and completely destroyed....So I consider Girls and woman born and raised exclusively in Pakistan as the best in the world:hitwall::hitwall::pakistan::china:

Last edited:
- No idea of love/romance due to inexperience (You must be willing to teach her ALL that or just make it somehow work together )
Teaching is fun..after all a price tag for getting a fresher...or do you prefer a someone who will be mentally comparing you with her 10 ex bf??

No idea what personal physical maintenance means ( don't expet it 6 months into the marriage) she might gain 50 lbs 3 months into marriage lol

More true for the american / western raised girls..I have seen Pakistani women maintain themselves well even after their kids have crossed 20's.

However I also find out later that she is egoistic, never fulfilled anything she promised, never says thank you, looks only on her own interest, dislikes socialization and friendship, full of hypocrisis, sometimes arrogant, even greedy, prefers very rich and high status man.....I am disppointed, desperate and completely destroyed....So I consider Girls and woman born and raised exclusively in Pakistan as the best in the world
Did u approach Dr Afia Siddiqi clone or what???
Most of these orthodox religious girls happen to be aggresive, rought and egoistic.
Orthodox religious girls are a total turn off! I dont want to be given a jumma khutba every night in bed.

Also what is good I have particularly seen in Sindhi & Baluchi culture is that women never argue with husband which is good as u dont want a headache after a hard day at work. Kashmiri girls demand a lot in looks, refinement and social status / family connections. Authentic Lahori and Karachi girls can be very fast and efficient in creating trouble and drama.

Just my opnions!

Last edited:
hey truthseeker or any american member on the forum, can u enlighten us on indo-american girls, wht r there qualities and drawbacks?:D i have 2 relatives that went to study and r now living in us but both married indian working there. wondered why:what: may be because we r comfortable with person grown in same culture

hey locked,lsls n i have met some german girls n think they r better than american.;) american girls r generally fat. this german girl called christina , she was so sweet, beautiful, sexy and friendly:smitten:

jindge me kbhi 3 chijo ke piche kbhi nahi bhagna cheye
1.BUS
2.TRAIN
3.ladki
eak jati hai to dusri aajati hai.

i think in this forum, western girls r more stereotyped due to hollywood effect. oviously its not true just like not every indian girl is not bahu like tulsi or others from sas bahu serials:rofl::rofl: u just have to meet delhi or banglore girls n u will know not sluts r like.one bf in class, one in colony, one at coaching, one in bus, one on net, 2-4 more on phones:hitwall::hitwall: so nationality have nothing to do with morality.remembering one novel where a desi married to white girl , he was the person who was involved in infidility.

This won't feature in anyone's decision while dating and proposing, but the single most important quality in a wife is how she will treat the children. Is she selfish and self-absorbed, or would she give her life for her kids? As a man, you can take any crap she might throw at you, but kids should always have a 100% loving mother.

Based on my experience, there is no way to predict that based on nationality. Each girl is individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom