What's new

Pakistani Girls vs American Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
self delete

Last edited:
Hey.. is that miss pakistan actually born and brought up in pakistan or the USA??

Oh this is one of the best entertaining threads around... :rofl:

When you lot grow up you may then understand women, love, beauty and marriage.

So far all you seem to hop about is base physical attraction with empty understanding of the depth of the topic.

very sad..:agree:

Aaah... this happens every year with the December wedding season... :disagree:

east or west, desi girl's the best! :lol:

Enjoy this: :partay: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaah... this happens every year with the December wedding season... :disagree:

east or west, desi girl's the best! :lol:

Thanks, Just further proof that the concept expressed here is superficial.

No such thing as which is best, east west etc.. It is up to the man and woman to work at what they collectively have below the skin deep physical trivial lust..

Desi girls are the best no doubt on both quantity and some quality, doesn't matter. It is depending on what you are looking for.

A very very sad comment. But your youth is excused.. Poor kid.:agree:

I remember during my college, my canadian friends and I were saying 'Americans girls' are so damn hot and we have seen it enough.

Be realistic, for white Americans girls, we find bad news. It seem appearances of outside is looking great but LOOK at inside the heart.

-Had alot boyfriends in the past history, broke virgins in early teenage age.

-some boys are still their best friends and do keep in contact, weird.

-had good sexual practices, alot of PRACTICES with boys before marriages

-sensitive, nagging, emotional, and never get along with in-laws family sometimes

-insecurity, less loyalty, less sincere person, less values, & using your hard-working money to throw away for unreasonable needs and shopping

-romance love (ILY) is just meaningless word, divorces rate is very highly in USA, alot of 'step-family' are everywhere. "that's my stepdad"

-never SATISFIED by themselves in real-life fact

-always break-up in either long or short relationships and more lusts/affairs you know well

-prefer 'bad boys' and more controls in some way

-jealously (i.e-complaining- South Asian girls or Spanish girls are beautiful "tanning skin")

-hate their own skins because of sunburns or skin damages or getting fat easily

-didn't like you talk with South Asian girls, suspect easily, don't know anything cultures and different mentality.

-thinking children now more important than husbands in spending times, be a good single mother on the purpose

-fake smiles and always want to be PRINCESS

:tdown:

All because people look no further than skin deep. All give and take, one gives the other takes.
Sorry but it is give willingly and accept willingly and from the other side accept willingly and give willingly.
Good grief.. That means you have to work at it and both people together. All scary stuff.

Well , I do not agree with all the points listed with the topic starter .

A lot of guys would agree , that most of white or western women when married are equally loyal to their spouses when compared to their Asian counterparts .
And abt the comments which says "just two kids" , I do not feel any thing negative in this .
Divorce rates been on the rise in the US and much of europe and populations are on the decline in most western countries (excluding the US). Countries need vibrant and growing population to sustain economic growth, and declining populations don't help in that regard.

These are facts. Perhaps you been living in antartica for too long to know these issues effecting Americans.

Oh this is one of the best entertaining threads around... :rofl:

When you lot grow up you may then understand women, love, beauty and marriage.

So far all you seem to hop about is base physical attraction with empty understanding of the depth of the topic.

very sad..:agree:

I'm glad that you find it entertaining. This thread is based on somewhat hasty generalizations to provoke members to reflect and comment on womenfolk from two distinctive cultural/religious backgrounds.

You'd be surprized to hear and see that lots of North American men are seeking traditional Asian and hispanic women for marriage. In fact one of my canadian co-workers married a hispanic woman after dating many years with local women he came to a conclusion that vast majority of them are not marriage worthy. One could see it as an isolated case, however the point is that trends are changing due to lack of morality in people. as a matter of marriage itself is on decline, and women are not free from blame.

Though I disagree with the assertion that one has to be married in order to understand women, love and all the yadda associated with it.

No wonder the perception of beauity is highly misleading these days . I urge all the board members to have a look at this vid....

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said or implied "one has to be married in order to understand women, love and all the yadda associated with it." that..

I said grow up... totally different issue. being married to does not automatically provide understanding etc re women or yourself for that matter.

As for marring women of other cultural backgrounds, depends on the commitment and how much work to that marriage/relationship people actually want to do. Now days it would appear to be as little as possible.
Many see such cross cultural arrangements as an easy out to avoiding that work commitment to the relation.

Ratus, I could turn this whole thread on it's head. Way too much generalization. I have been married quite happily to an American gal from Hot Springs, Ak for the past 28 years. My neighbour across the street ( both white Americans) are working on their 34th year.I could cite plenty of such examples.

This whole concept of the immoral white woman probably comes from watching way too many Hollywood movies, which is not reality either!!

I agree to Texas John, I had a different impression about USA before coming here and interacting with people here, one thing that people miss is that girls will have more freedom as and when society gets more educated.
I found this line at the beginning.
- Weak Cooking and cleaning and dishes skills (50% expected from your side)
Dude stop looking girls as servants, also they have different culture everyone does their own work instead of one person doing all dirty work.

About some people pointing out girls more open to sex, it is about opprtunity dude. In our world girls are kept under tight vigil, lose the string and see what they can do, I can bet you cannot imagine it.
I have seen the so called family girls having 5 boyfriends in 6 months once the opportunity comes by. Girls have no option in SE Asia and hence they are like that.

Thanks, Just further proof that the concept expressed here is superficial.

No such thing as which is best, east west etc.. It is up to the man and woman to work at what they collectively have below the skin deep physical trivial lust..

Ratus....not sure if you got the tone/purpose of my post...

Anyways... this happens every December: that's the wedding season in India-Pakistan. Men would not talk about marriage the whole year, but come Nov-Dec, all boys start to chatter about it and this usually ends by Jan-Feb. Has been happening for decades! So... from what one has seen and heard, this conversation is not moving beyond the "physical" any time soon...

Agreed the content here is superficial ... some bordering on the dumb as well. But hey... I am a desi girl and I know gazillions of other desi girls who do not fit into the homely-protype that most posters on this thread insist on casting them in. Know of many "hot" desi girls...

At the same time, being from the East does not automatically make you morally sound. I know of a poor pakistani chap in Australia who knows nothing about what his seemingly innocent wife of 6 weeks (all bred and brought up in pakistan) is doing in Karachi with her ex-boyfriend! It's not even a midlife crisis... she's 21!

Ratus, as for "looking below the skin deep trivial physical lust".... lol... when one is young, isn't that what "love" is all about... you telling us that you were that mature in your 20s that you could discern between love and lust... if yes, then your wife is one lucky woman! :tup:

Ratus....not sure if you got the tone/purpose of my post...

Anyways... this happens every December: that's the wedding season in India-Pakistan. Men would not talk about marriage the whole year, but come Nov-Dec, all boys start to chatter about it and this usually ends by Jan-Feb. Has been happening for decades! So... from what one has seen and heard, this conversation is not moving beyond the "physical" any time soon...

Agreed the content here is superficial ... some bordering on the dumb as well. But hey... I am a desi girl and I know gazillions of other desi girls who do not fit into the homely-protype that most posters on this thread insist on casting them in. Know of many "hot" desi girls...

At the same time, being from the East does not automatically make you morally sound. I know of a poor pakistani chap in Australia who knows nothing about what his seemingly innocent wife of 6 weeks (all bred and brought up in pakistan) is doing in Karachi with her ex-boyfriend! It's not even a midlife crisis... she's 21!

Ratus, as for "looking below the skin deep trivial physical lust".... lol... when one is young, isn't that what "love" is all about... you telling us that you were that mature in your 20s that you could discern between love and lust... if yes, then your wife is one lucky woman! :tup:

Wife might be looking elsewhere. just kidding (wake up sex is not bad, if you do not overdo it, (I mean go about having sex with anyone))

Wife might be looking elsewhere. just kidding (wake up sex is not bad, if you do not overdo it, (I mean go about having sex with anyone))

Lol... it's 4.10 a.m. here in Karachi ... can't be more "up" than this... :lol:

Sex... yes that's what it all boils down to! Spot on with that bit about sex not being bad... Elmo just believes in monogamy or at least fidelity in a relationship. Otherwise, the world's your oyster for all Elmo cares!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom