What's new

Pakistani Girls vs American Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
well its human nature girls get attracted to bad boys because THEY feel that they can make this bad boy turn good! WRONGGGG

as for boys what they can't have they want it becomes an obsession!

but as for fidelity well there are men who would not mind "fooling around" before marriage but their wives should be untouched "virgin mary" why because the BOTTOM LINE IS:

DESI MEN ARE THE BEST hypocrites in the world! WE redefine hypocrisy!

A matter of fact : A woman before marrying a man think that he will change some day, but he doesnt. A man before marrying a women thinks that she will never change, but she does. :taz:

Lol... I disagree completely. One cannot judge someone's else's life with the bar they use for their own. I have seen very few people who did not value fidelity in their life ever (nor do so now) regret it. That's how their life works for them... call them commitment-phobes or whatever else, not everyone is cut out to be in a long-term relationship.

As for nice guys not getting the immoral hottie... well be they nice or not-so-nice, guys do want the hottie... only after countless rejections will they go for a "special lady"... in other words, yahan tau daal nahin galnay wali, tau kahin aur chaltay hain.

(Btw, one knows of countless nice guys who will keep going back to their "hotties", no matter how many times she cheats on him or how she treats him.)

You misunderstood me completely here...it is not that they regret their infidelity...they instead regret the outcome of their lives when they reach a certain age...it is that they become bitter over lack of love or meaningful relationship...this is not something they confess openly...i say this because a couple of people close to me were unfortunate enough to walk down this path...they did not seem to enjoy themselves as much when facing the outcome of their decisions and that is what i am saying.

I have seen someone very close who chose such a lifestyle over a loving wife and eventually he died alone and bitter...so i guess i speak from experience of seeing someone suffer the consequences of his decisions in his final days when he was desperate to seek the embittered children he had with that wife he estranged due to his own ridiculous choices...a sad affair but his own fault for spurning the love of his wife and the mother of his children.

On the other hand i have seen some really golden couples who were so lovely to watch when they were old and cared so much for each other...

you cannot have both the things in life side by side and that is what i am saying...a woman may put up with a husband who is a rascal but her love will not be earned this way and her unhappiness will have consequences not just for her but the person who is hurting her as well.

Commitment may scare people but if they succumb to this fear then they will never taste true love and that is no oversimplification...

Well i guess your and my definition of a nice guy is not the same...i would say a principled guy to make it clear...it is painful to be one but not unrewarding...if reward is a good relationship that is.

Hehehe...so you think everyone wants the immoral hottie...i tend to disagree here...as a husband nobody would want an immoral wife and i do not think that works the other way as well...

I guess i am a one woman man and never contemplated having any hottie on the side till i committed to the special lady, it seemed rather hypocritical to indulge in such pleasures and then look for a chaste lady to be my wife.
I did not face any rejection or non interest which motivated me in such a step, it certainly was not sour grapes for i was thankfully very well liked wherever i was...it just seemed right and that's the best way to describe it, i guess.

We are the ones who used to watch sweet movies like You've got mail and sleepless in Seattle...i guess we are a bit too romantic to shed the notion that just being with someone is nothing compared to being with someone you truly love...

Anyways...i guess there are many different views on this...i was just saying what i believe in and stand by...based on experience...maybe it will reaffirm someones belief in the merits of fidelity and love...maybe...:)

girls are good be it american or pakistani or lebo or orientals. they are all good once u turn off the light - you cant really tell who you are with. is it latino or pakistino.

you cant judge the girl based on their ethnic background- because you find all kind in all region of world.

I cant judge who is good either- because its like having - food, some time u like chinese some times you like italian, touboule or pizza or salad or plain ol dahl & naan.

desi girls overseas are not less slutty or extra culturally and moral shielded than white counter part. yeh but they do tend to get you trap in their web of being together for sure.

I also would like to ask- that why expect a virgin when you are biggest slut on the planet ?? and even if you are 40 yr ol virgin - dont expect your girl to be as ------ as you. times are changing accept it or get lost.

-- and people who say smart guys dont get hot chix they are wrong- only ugly ones dont get hot chix , smart , and hto and rich get the best of the lot- poor , ugly and dumb one have to be happy whant they get.

because one is the alpha male around here.

Agreed 100%.
Fidelity comes from ones heart so it can be any woman who is loyal or not...nothing to do with nationality.

Sex with your spouse who is the love of your life is a truly blessed thing because it is not just a physical act but spiritual as well.

Unlucky are those who run all over town to seek gratification because they will get none beyond just a physical thing...they will not get the spiritual part because that comes only in a relationship with values and loyalty towards each other.

I would count these guys lucky. Most people get married so these guys will also get the "spiritual" thingy when they get married. So you get the spiritual thingy after marriage and some "fun" before marriage. What more can you ask for?

Seriously what does spirituality got to do with an act of sex. Its impossible to define love through fidelity alone. A lot of young people feel "in love" while older folks may do it for the pleasure. Incorrect generalization IMHO.

German girls are the best!

Blonde, pretty, hot and intelligent (though I wouldn't bet on tht)

A matter of fact : A woman before marrying a man think that he will change some day, but he doesnt. A man before marrying a women thinks that she will never change, but she does. :taz:

My friend you cant be further from the truth. I guess it depends on where you end up living after marriage. if you come out into the West , then your whole world changes.The fact remains that marriage is a process of change that both partners go through. it all depends on who is in their comfort zone.
As to Pak VS American girls, marry one who you can live with. Talk to her before and try and find out what she is all about.If you like what you hear, you will most probably like your partner. Also try and find someone who lives the same way that you do. If you come from different backgrounds, life will be difficult for both of you.
Lastly and most importantly, go into marriage prepared to make compromises, hold your partner above all and love and respect her. She will do the same for you. If you treat her badly , she will get her own back. You must remember that before long you will face the music if you have been harsh and unjust to her.
Araz

Ok. I think 50 plus oldies should not be posting their marriage and relationship experiences in this thread. the world of gender and women folk have changed. gender roles and expectations have considerably changed. women of today cannot be compared to their mum's generation. just simply compare how many women sleep around and have premarital relationships today compared to their mum's generation when it was considered a taboo. there's a dearth of differences in women from different generations as well as different cultural and religious backgrounds. therefore, an average Pakistani cannot be compared to an American girl at any level today. to suggest that all women are equal and whatnot is pretty lame and stupid and outta sync with realities.

In other news, I declare Mr. All-Green to be PDF's official marriage counselor for his valuable contributions to this sacred thread. :lol:

girls are good be it american or pakistani or lebo or orientals. they are all good once u turn off the light - you cant really tell who you are with. is it latino or pakistino.

But...what happens the next morning when you wake up next to her and her make-up comes off? Ever thought about that?

Ok. I think 50 plus oldies should not be posting their marriage and relationship experiences in this thread. the world of gender and women folk have changed. gender roles and expectations have considerably changed. women of today cannot be compared to their mum's generation. just simply compare how many women sleep around and have premarital relationships today compared to their mum's generation when it was considered a taboo. there's a dearth of differences in women from different generations as well as different cultural and religious backgrounds. therefore, an average Pakistani cannot be compared to an American girl at any level today. to suggest that all women are equal and whatnot is pretty lame and stupid and outta sync with realities.

In other news, I declare Mr. All-Green to be PDF's official marriage counselor for his valuable contributions to this sacred thread. :lol:

But...what happens the next morning when you wake up next to her and her make-up comes off? Ever thought about that?

:rofl: :rofl:

Seriously what does spirituality got to do with an act of sex.

I don't know whether "spirituality" necessarily is the right word because I'm not a spiritual sort of guy ..... but for me it boils down to the fact that my wife and me both instinctively just knew that special moment when we made each of our three masterpieces. :smitten:

Do the other "50 plus oldies" here concur?

Cheers, Doc

I don't know whether "spirituality" necessarily is the right word because I'm not a spiritual sort of guy ..... but for me it boils down to the fact that my wife and me both instinctively just knew that special moment when we made each of our three masterpieces. :smitten:

Do the other "50 plus oldies" here concur?

Cheers, Doc

Being an honorary 50+ oldie :lol:... i concur...this is what i am talking about...
The magic one feels with a person they connect to, you can call it heart or soul but it is more than just a physical thing.

My advice is to enter into a meaningful relationship and not one night stands!

On surface you would think that all women are different but these differences are not based on nationality.
In broader terms a woman is a woman and there are many things which majority of women all over the world want and appreciate...:)

Keep this in mind and you shall one day realize that All-Green (though far from 50 :lol:) has told you something valuable which transcends time and distance...

Last edited:
If you want a short, romantic married life then go for American, but if you want long and steady married life, go for Pakistani.

I have been thinking about this topic and i have to say ummm well i don't know about pak girls but tbh i don't like em .

british are awesome =P.

most of amrecains are fat but some are hot then agian the ones who are hot are slut =P (sorry if i offended you)

but yea my favs would be

danish,brtish german and offcorse canadian =P.

American girls are the best.they are open.i have many US female frnds and they dont hesitate in talking with boys whereas pakistani girls.they say.''ami ko pata chala tau mein gaye'':rofl:

yes, very open!:azn:

*pun intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom