What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Pakistanis saying such words frequently right on this forum with impunity.

Those Pakistanis are nothing. What is true is that we are army chief and PM of our country. And are everywhere unlike these guys who migrated to India.

Do you think everyone is Xenophobic? (on the highlighted portion)

Various reasons but I will stick to couple of them

1. He was the one who introduced communal politics by supporting Khilafat movement the example of which is practiced by the Nehru clan and many other politicians now
2. Foistering of the Nehru clan on India as opposed to Sardar who enjoyed the support of the majority Congress Pradesh Committee members and we all know what has Nehru clan did for India - first and foremost denying India of a proper secular country - different personal laws for different religions carrying forward the legacy of British rule i.e divide and rule policy.

I can go on and on but not worth the discussion here in this thread.

:) your entire post points towards Gandhi's support for Muslims and the basic reason for his killing extremist Hindus.

by the way do you accept these points as valid for killing of great soul like Gandhi?

45% of Kashmir is with India not all. First thing.

Second thing Thar and Umarkot are not disputed territory. Don't bring Kashmir everywhere or else you would say it is Pakistanis who keep talking about Kashmir.

He meant not occupied kashmir by pak.... but the Integral part of India... anyway we gave gift in 71....

They are loyal to India. They have sympathy for you guys. They live in areas like Thar and Umarkot which border India and are a security risk for that reason. They cannot be trusted.

You should keep them. I believe they would be loyal Indian citizens more than you guys.

Thanks for clarifying that. So you believe that hindus are by default a security risk, that they will be disloyal to Pakistan. I see.

And then there are Pakistanis who complain that muslims are looked upon with suspicion in India. While having such bigotry to their own minorities.

Anyway India does not take in people on the basis of religion. You wont understand - for Indians its Indians first, anything else later. Hindu or non hindu is not so important in India, unlike in Pakistan. And most Indians don't have such religious prejudices and bigotry like you do.

Now I can understand why those hindus desperately want to leave. If this is the mentality of Pakistanis....

However, while I sympathise with them, the fact remains that simply being a hindu doesn't guarantee anybody automatic admission in India, like jewish people anywhere can migrate to Israel. India is a secular republic.

Anyway I only spent this time on this stupid, mindless thread to understand this. Its unfortunate that some people view others with suspicion just because they don't follow their religion. Anyway, that's not something I can change, some religions teach these suspicions and prejudices and bigotry, others don't.

Hindus should be your first priority. Others are not coming to you. Care about what is coming to you guys.

I am not Hindu. well i am proud about MY COUNTRY, MY INDIA....

"The Hindu population in West Pakistan, that is today Pakistan, was 20% in 1941. That came down to 1.5% in 1951
.http://www.newindpress.com/Column.asp?ID=IEH20020531144657&P=old
According to the 1951 census, the population of west Pakistan was 33,816,000 or better 33.8 million

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Demographics_of_pakistan
Around 6.5 million Muslims came into Pakistan while 5.4 Hindus left it. Therefore there was an addition of approximately 6.5-1.1=1.1 million people in the Pakistan population so we can assume that before the partition it was 33.8-1.1= 32.7 million.

http://ksghome.harvard.edu/~akhwaja/papers/The Big March December 2005.pdf(Look through Page 8 of the above pdf link)
Assuming the percentage of Hindus continued to remain 20% till 1947, their numbers before partition would have been 20/100 * 32.7= 6.54 million Hindus.Since we have established that 5.4 million Hindus left during the partition. 6.54-5.4=1.14 million Hindus were left behind. Using the same PDF link, we can estimate that around half a million Hindus were killed during parition riots therefore the net population of Hindus would have been 1.14-0.50= 0.64 million.So basically the percentage they now formed was 0.64/33.8 * 100= 1.89%

So the truth is, inspite of continous migration of pakistani hindus to dubai and other arab countries, their number has actual raised from 1.89% to 3%. "

As I said why don't you refer to your official census(1951 vs 1998). And Hindu populations is 1.6% not 3%(your census)

Thanks for clarifying that. So you believe that hindus are by default a security risk, that they will be disloyal to Pakistan. I see.

Yes. They are a security risk. And they have proved that as well.

And then there are Pakistanis who complain that muslims are looked upon with suspicion in India. While having such bigotry to their own minorities.

May be because you claim to be a secular country but what you do is otherwise.

Anyway India does not take in people on the basis of religion. You wont understand - for Indians its Indians first, anything else later.

Whatever. But keep them. Or throw them in the sea. Don't send them back.

And most Indians don't have such religious prejudices and bigotry like you do.

Yeah it were the guys from Uganda who did Gujarat riots. :lol:

Stop riding this high horse.

Now I can understand why those hindus desperately want to leave. If this is the mentality of Pakistanis....

Good you understand. Now keep them.

However, while I sympathise with them, the fact remains that simply being a hindu doesn't guarantee anybody automatic admission in India, like jewish people anywhere can migrate to Israel. India is a secular republic.

Then throw them in the Arabian sea.

Its unfortunate that some people view others with suspicion just because they don't follow their religion.

Christians, Parsis or even jews are welcomed. Not these guys.

Anyway, that's not something I can change, some religions teach these suspicions and prejudices and bigotry, others don't.

You can believe whatever you want to. Its your right.

I am not Hindu. well i am proud about MY COUNTRY, MY INDIA....

Good for you. :rolleyes:

:) your entire post points towards Gandhi's support for Muslims and the basic reason for his killing extremist Hindus.

by the way do you accept these points as valid for killing of great soul like Gandhi?

Jinnah opposed Khilafat movement - so did Jinnah oppose the muslims or Gandhi's support for muslims? You need to learn to understand why someone is saying something and there are various reasons one would say that and hate may not be the only reason. And I do not support killing of Gandhi but I would question you qualifying him as a great soul.

Oh really then give us the idea and prove it.
You need careful reading. NVM even then it means Indian Muslims are blamed for terrorism by Hindus there.
Give the proofs
Give the proof for first sentence. You said about stuffed in camps.
As for Indian Muslims, only those who are actually suspect, only those are blamed. And what Pakistan and few other countries have earned laurels for Muslims around the world, they are blamed in West too. Remember 7/7 bombing ?
People are paranoid, but India is still better for Muslims than Pakistan.

As for decline, let me give you proof.
US State Department, reveals that if human rights were considered to be abused in India, then the situation in Pakistan could only be described as "appalling", with human rights "brutalized" on a systematic basis. The State Department accused Pakistan of persecuting minority Hindus, Christians and Ahmadis. Hindus asserted that they are subject to kidnappings, the forced conversions of young women, and the desecration of Hindu shrines. They also state that they are not permitted to freely practice their religion (The Ethnic Newswatch, 01/29/93).

UNHCR | Refworld | Chronology for Hindus in Pakistan

1947 Hindu Population of Pakistan was 22%-25% Now 1.6%-1.7%
1947 Hindu Population of Bangladesh was 29%-31% Now 7.2%-9.6%

IUFE: Continuous Human Rights Violation Against Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh

Can you explain, why they migrated and even now ? I mean don't put this decline on migration and Dubai.

All don't have money to create such a decline.

He meant not occupied kashmir by pak.... but the Integral part of India... anyway we gave gift in 71....

Good. But Umarkot and Thar would remain with Pakistan. You can take hindus from these districts.

Yes. They are a security risk. And they have proved that as well.

May be because you claim to be a secular country but what you do is otherwise.

Whatever. But keep them. Or throw them in the sea. Don't send them back.

Yeah it were the guys from Uganda who did Gujarat riots. :lol:

Stop riding this high horse.

Good you understand. Now keep them.

Then throw them in the Arabian sea.

Christians, Parsis or even jews are welcomed. Not these guys.

You can believe whatever you want to. Its your right.

Good for you. :rolleyes:

funny thing is most of guys cry loud on Indian minorities... forget about own country's mess.....

any body want to debate on this issues feel free...

what is the official population now in pak?

Their last official census was on 1998, but according to World Bank estimates for 2011, their population stands at 187 Milllion

Good take them all! these traitors should not be allow in pakistan and tell ur gulabo turban sikhs to stay away from pakistan when dey need to see their baba nanak shrine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom