What's new

Pakistani Made Grad rockets not Good

I would take unhappiness of Ukrainian with with a grain of salt. Ukraine is not happy with western equipment aswell. It’s just that the Russian juggernaut is slowly defeating them. It’s the whole Stalingrad story if the Russians were defeated in WW2 by the Germans!

K

It is pretty unusual for the buyer to openly criticise the supplier in such a brazen fashion. Usually such criticism is conveyed behind closed doors. Ukrainian behaviour is ungrateful.

More worrying is the unilateral decision by the generals. The sale of rockets and ammunition to an ungrateful country like Ukraine wasn't handy.

Here is a good analysis on the reasons for some failures.

I agree with the author that the same rockets with their upgraded launcher preformed very very well In Azirbaijan. These are used by 40 countries….. so this makes sence

K
Please summaries it.

Urkains are use to the high quality Russia made in ammunitions.

this is the taliban low level bad quality

missiles are exploding in silo only !!

bullet is exploding in barrel only !!!

revolver is backfiring and killing the shooter only !! :omghaha:
Does Taliban have a capacity to produce weapons of high quality lol does Taliban have a weapon industry???

Where they have silo???

Do you take your medicines on time dude??? 😆

no no

Indian is also very strong in now a day's

we are having nuclear triad of:

land and

air and sea + undersea also

anytime can launch ICBM inside PAKISTAN

however, peace is good :)
your ICBMs is not for Pakistan you have enough agni3 to cover all Pakistan

We have also air, sea and undersea deterrent against you

And Indian military equipment are mostly crap bad training/mishaps during launching sea ships/maintenance prone old equipment like MKI engine with thrust vector nozzles and bad tactics and doctrine

What happened on 26/27 February 2019 and in 2020 GALWAN CLASH with China

You're humiliated at world level on both incidents

And last you're biggest threat/mess for the peace of the subcontinent

Jai terrorist HIND

im taking daily on time :)
Your false superiority ego worth nothing here

your ICBMs is not for Pakistan you have enough agni3 to cover all Pakistan
we are launching from MAURITUS SECRET BASE OF INDIAN NAVY.. the ICBM

and also having the range of LONDON AND WASHINGTON DC

We have also air, sea and undersea deterrent against you
which SMBM ?

you are not have any :)

only the slow cruise, which can easily be electronic destroy i!

And Indian military equipment are mostly crap bad training/mishaps during launching sea ships/maintenance prone old equipment like MKI engine with thrust vector nozzles and bad tactics and doctrine

What happened on 26/27 February 2019 and in 2020 GALWAN CLASH with China

we are not showing the power ;)

And last you're biggest threat/mess for the peace of the subcontinent

Jai terrorist HIND
no no :)

Your false superiority ego worth nothing here
no , the REAL SUPERIORITY !

Should have offered them complete package... I think neither the charges nor the caliber are compatible with old soviet subsystems. I had seen some pics of some Pakistani made shells and manufacturing was recent.

Ukrainian Army is burning through stockpiles at an alarming rate.

we are launching from MAURITUS SECRET BASE OF INDIAN NAVY.. the ICBM

and also having the range of LONDON AND WASHINGTON DC
And USA and UK don't have ICBMs and submarine launched ballistic missiles to reach new Delhi lol
which SMBM ?

you are not have any :)

only the slow cruise, which can easily be electronic destroy i!
Cruise missile Is much harder to detect and decive than ballistic missile

If cruise missile Is that crappy that you assume than why you developing your own cruiser missiles named nibhray and having a brahmouse cruise missile in your arsenal???
we are not showing the power ;)
You always trying to show your crap power but humilately every time you failed
So your delusional mode Is on lol you failed to hit the target and PAF shot down your MKI AND MIG 21 AND PAF TARGETED YOUR AIR HQ IN KASHMIR SENDING A MESSAGE TO INDIA
no , the REAL SUPERIORITY !
Everytime you claim it PAF burst your bubble

none of our industries is up to the mark or standard ...this feedback must be taken seriously to up the standard of R&D.. disappointing since this was one industry on which we had faith..

Idk about you guys but I view this as a positive. That means Pakistan probably sent its crappy and almost expired stock. Pakistani ammunition has been used by Ukraine from before the Russian invasion. It’s been used by western countries as well and many other countries around the world. Ukraine has been using Pakistani ammunition with no issues pre Russian invasion. That’s because they bought it as a normal customer and didn’t require it urgently so Pakistan produced new ammunition and sold it to Ukrainians. Ukrainians right now need ammunition asap so Pakistan is selling its old almost expired stock for a premium. I see nothing wrong with this. And Ukrainians have been firing their artillery non stop. They probably are lacking on their maintenance. Who knows, what if it’s Ukrainians poor maintenance or their guns are being overworked? I seen on Twitter Ukrainian blaming Pakistan for faulty 152mm rounds when Pakistan doesn’t even produce them. So take their allegations with a grain of salt.

An example of Ukrainian bs:

Here is a good analysis on the reasons for some failures.

I agree with the author that the same rockets with their upgraded launcher preformed very very well In Azirbaijan. These are used by 40 countries….. so this makes sence

K
At 2:00-3:00 minute mark. The guy is saying it was sold to UK/Germany with the impression that it was for their use and when situation became bad in Ukraine they re-directed them to Ukraine. Well they don’t use 122 MBRL.

Second yarmook is not a KRL product as far as I remember.

He also says it’s inertial navigation system was changed? It’s an unguided rocket.

Shooting AK bullets from pistols. Ok😑

Idk about you guys but I view this as a positive. That means Pakistan probably sent its crappy and almost expired stock.
If so, it’s would be a stupid move as nothing best markets your defence product as an actual war. See how quickly Turkish drones became some of the most sought after.

Ukrainian blaming Pakistan for faulty 152mm rounds when Pakistan doesn’t even produce them.
Correct. POF sold 122mm shells.

If so, it’s would be a stupid move as nothing best markets your defence product as an actual war. See how quickly Turkish drones became some of the most sought after.
Pakistani ammunition has already created its name in the world. Ukraine it self has been using it for a while before the war. Even western countries use our ammunition. The people concerned with such purchases know the quality of Pakistani ammunition. They also know Ukraine is a dumping ground of old and almost expired stockpiles of ammunition. Those concerned with such purchases won’t make purchases based off a CBC report.

Urkains are use to the high quality Russia made in ammunitions.

this is the taliban low level bad quality

missiles are exploding in silo only !!

bullet is exploding in barrel only !!!

revolver is backfiring and killing the shooter only !! :omghaha:

MIGs are falling, skies are raining pilots
subs are sinking
ships are laying sideways

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom