What's new

Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

How can u declare a movie mega hit with box office collection which still has not reached 50% of the production cost?
Well im not talking here from an Indian point of view...
Lets just look at the economics...
Its been said that waar production cost stands at 2 million $s....Thats around 20 crore Rs...
I dont think the satellite rights for the movie will go for a big amount since its rated Adults only...
Neither there will be any music rights.....
So for a 2 million movie to hit break even it has to gather a box office collection of atleast 3 millions...
Which is 30 crore...Right now the box office collection stands around 5-6 crore...
And this is the first week...And will be a drop down from 2nd week....
Its not a mass movie its target at middle class english speaking audience...
So my guess is in the long run the movie at the best might break even or will be financial loss..

A question to Indian..

If our super hero attack India will your Ra.One & Krish come to save their country?

1379819_667116896641454_1662952246_n.jpg

Since we are friends with America, I think You will see Iron-Man, Batman, Superman etc. also fighting to save India.

Hadh hai yaar.. Kya din aa gaye hain PDF ke..

So @Rafi Bhai did you, Bhabi & the kids watch the movie ? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bollywood levels up now .....KRRISH 3 - Official Theatrical Trailer (Exclusive)

Pakistan making bollywood type masala commercial movies.. Gud for entertainment.. What is the response from islam extremists and pak taliban?

Pakistan making bollywood type masala commercial movies.. Gud for entertainment.. What is the response from islam extremists and pak taliban?

A question to Indian..

If our super hero attack India will your Ra.One & Krish come to save their country?

1379819_667116896641454_1662952246_n.jpg
They are not real Indian superheros.We have our own comic superheros.........

vbvnas5.png

Uzb4rt6.jpg

PHD in Indians Psychology ... ?? :whistle:

I can't forget funniest comment of an Indian anchor when India was beating war drums and in Pakistan people were enjoying Qadari's show in Islamabad - He said "Situation is very critical and tense on LoC, we are on verge of war but Pakistan is not giving any importance to it and focusing Qadari's protest" :rofl:

I think new movies are coming from new producers & directors not syed noor and company ? is it not? :undecided:

Yeah no more syed noor and momi and Saima. That's why the explicit improvement in Pakistani movies. Youngsters are doing a good job.

Is it any good? If yes, approximately when will it be released in DVD or something - any ideas? :what:

At Indians:

Shaan nay Indians ki pungi baja di. :rofl:

was reading reviews ..most of them said its bad.

Back
Top Bottom