What's new

Pakistani Military Strength

Well i would like to say that we spend half of our budget on these Generals on their luxury styles rahter than on defence YEah NAm ka defence budget hai

Well said:tup: for Pakistan to become really strong this luxury styles of the Generals must end & end with :GUNS: brutality zero tolerance for corrupted defense personals :army:

Well manhoos your army strength was tested in kargil war where some thousand mujahideens out numbered the professional army of millions. your media lies with u people.In 2002 the frustration of Indian army chief declare the tactical victory of pakistan .In a statment he said that vajpai let us invade pakistan or let us go back to our camps. our army is demoralizing day by day." this is the clear evidence that your army is the collection of bull and cows

Well said:tup: for Pakistan to become really strong this luxury styles of the Generals must end & end with :GUNS: brutality zero tolerance for corrupted defense personals :army:

yes let Pak try and treat generals (the guys who control the guns) with brutality :disagree:

That is how coups happen........

Well manhoos your army strength was tested in kargil war where some thousand mujahideens out numbered the professional army of millions. your media lies with u people.In 2002 the frustration of Indian army chief declare the tactical victory of pakistan .In a statment he said that vajpai let us invade pakistan or let us go back to our camps. our army is demoralizing day by day." this is the clear evidence that your army is the collection of bull and cows

Who are you talking to?

WebMaster said:
What we need to do is cut down the Active Frontline Personnels, we just have too many! Seeing that we have nuclear weapons, so i dont think that many personnels are needed. We also need to keep a close watch on military defence budget, i believe there is a lot of corruption in there. These things are need to be take care ASAP!

Our Generals have good income each general earn upto 1 million dollar per annum.

Back
Top Bottom