What's new

Pakistani security forces launch major operations against militant groups 17/4/2023

Tomcats

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Created this thread so it can compile all information as of recent regarding the recent launch of operations given that they are extensive. Also includes notable events regarding terror groups.

Last edited:
Created this thread so it can compile all information as of recent regarding the recent launch of operations given that they are extensive.

Fail army, on one hand backs corrupt looters who have ruined our country, on the other hand, they pretend to be wellwishers and probably kill some innocent people and label them as terrorist to get brownie points. Disgusting satans.

Last edited:
so military started bussiness now dollars will come to GHQ and free weapons .

d-rendered-image-army-soldier-d-cartoon-character-holding-us-dollar-currency-symbol-army-soldier-d-cartoon-character-149168092.jpg

Fail army, on one hand backs corrupt looters who have ruined our country, on the other hand, they pretend to be wellwishers and probably kill some innocent people and lable them as terrorist to get brownie points. Disgusting satans.
Act your age. You sound like a bitchy teenager on her period.

Someone brat sitting in the UK has no right to lecture Pakistanis who have endured the TTP's terror. I can arrange to settle you and the womenfolk of your family in TTP infested areas of Afg/Waziristan - let's see how many days it takes before you go crying for the Army to save your ***.

Sindh/ Punjab police are totally incompetent and always begging the rangers and army to save their asses. Major reforms needed. I will give credit to Sindh police for flipping the Afghani mobile snatcher though.

so military started bussiness now dollars will come to GHQ and free weapons .
WOT has costed more than losing half of the country in 1971 and more casualties than any indo pak war. The Afghan Army had a higher budget than the Pakistan Army.

Wars on the west do not benefit the miltiary in any way, many generals and soldiers have died on the frontlines in WoT as well.

Someone brat sitting in the UK has no right to lecture Pakistanis
He has as much right as you and I. We go crying to the same overseas Pakistanis to send their remittances to Pakistan as they are one of the biggest sources of remittances to Pakistan. If he is a Brat what does that makes you, specially with all the continous boot licking?

Act your age. You sound like a bitchy teenager on her period.

Someone brat sitting in the UK has no right to lecture Pakistanis who have endured the TTP's terror. I can arrange to settle you and the womenfolk of your family in TTP infested areas of Afg/Waziristan - let's see how many days it takes before you go crying for the Army to save your ***.

Sindh/ Punjab police are totally incompetent and always begging the rangers and army to save their asses. Major reforms needed. I will give credit to Sindh police for flipping the Afghani mobile snatcher though.
Calm your tits. He went to UK no thanks to you or your Lords and Saviours.
Aida tu settle karan leya TTP infested areas me. It's their fking job to get rid of TTP. Kis baat ki daad wasool krte rhe hn aur poori dunya se "Pakistan's contributions against terror" ki statements maangte rhe hn ab tak?

Sindh punjab police election ke waqt hi incompetent hui he? If Imran khan was stopping the almighties from operation to pichla poora saal gaand ka zor lga kr usay raastey se hatane ki bajaye operation kar lete.

Last edited:
So N league army or should I say Rent an Army started another operation just to provide another pathetic excuse to delay elections. What a farce.
Narcissistic personality disorder of Imran's cheerleaders never fails to amaze me.

Imran settled TTP terrorists into Pakistan and cheered the Taliban on. When terrorism rose as a result, youthias cursed the military for not launching an operation. Now that mil has launched an operation youthias are cursing the mil again.

I used to support PTI but its reputation's been ruined by cheerleaders on their period like you.

WOT has costed more than losing half of the country in 1971 and more casualties than any indo pak war. The Afghan Army had a higher budget than the Pakistan Army.

Wars on the west do not benefit the miltiary in any way, many generals and soldiers have died on the frontlines in WoT as well.
the worse thing was afghan wars make pakistani military for sale . for dollars they can forget salala attack osama raid and what not .

We go crying to the same overseas Pakistanis to send their remittances to Pakistan as they are one of the biggest sources of remittances to Pakistan
Ok, so what is the endgame of youthia campaign to malign the military in the eyes of overseas Pakistanis? To make the military collapse and TTP takeover the whole country? Because TTP almost did it before and they are back with 10 times the firepower now.

Narcissistic personality disorder of Imran's cheerleaders never fails to amaze me.

Imran settled TTP terrorists into Pakistan and cheered the Taliban on. When terrorism rose as a result, youthias cursed the military for not launching an operation. Now that mil has launched an operation youthias are cursing the mil again.

I used to support PTI but its reputation's been ruined by cheerleaders on their period like you.
Is that all you can come up with thowing personal insults.....boot licker?
You can be a PTI supporter or not, nobody gives a flying F. Let me put it straight Pakistan na tera baap ka ha na faujeets ka, yeh sub Pakistanio ka ha including un Pakistanio ka jo bahir bhat ker apna haq hilal ka paisa is mulk main bhata hain.

Back
Top Bottom