What's new

Pakistani security forces launch major operations against militant groups 17/4/2023

Do you think the TTP terrorists would have been allowed to settle without the establishment consent, if at all?
Why do you think the Establishment dislikes Imran? He's a deranged populist who will break the country and humiliate the military for power just like ZAB tearing the ceasefire deal and stalling till Dhaka was surrendered.

No, you are not seeing it properly. How you continue to trust these traitorous snake is beyond me, but to each other own I guess.
Not trusting the Generals, far from it.

They are hand in glove in this mess. It is their job to take care of TTP and they’ve failed miserably at that.

The solution going forward is having an operation against these khwariji dogs and finish them once and for all. All out war is not an option, but a low intensity to wipe out their heads is a feasible option.

I would entertain this theory if IK's undying love of the Taliban was not well documented.
Correlation not equal to causation.

Plus more can be said about the documented love of the Army for the Taliban, as Army has more invested in them monetarily, physically and mentally.

"Faujeets" have killed off power hungry politicians like ZAB who would break the country just to get into power. Imran would best not take that path.
Do you know who was backing ZAB at the time? who made sure that ZAB made the slogan udar tum or idar hum?
It was the faujeets that brought ZAB to power against the wishes of the people who voted Mujeeb to power. They did the same with Fatima Jinnah before then again with him resulting in Pakistan breaking up. Like i said your beloved Faujeets have made sure that Pakistan collapses.
If you had been criticial in you thinking, all you needed to do was just to open up statistics of previous year and the 1 year after of PDM government and you would have realized where we were and where have we been brought too by this faujeet. But i guess thats too much to ask from you.

Why do you think the Establishment dislikes Imran? He's a deranged populist who will break the country and humiliate the military for power just like ZAB tearing the ceasefire deal and stalling till Dhaka was surrendered.
Whose establishment to like or dislike someone? Their constitutional role is to salute the Defense Secretary and only time he needs to see a glimpse of the PM is maybe on March 23, otherwise the Chief Chaprasi Grade 22 officer should be saluting and reply in the affirmative on any order.

The establishment has done this on itself. What they do in their free time is well known to all.

What needs to be done is for these establishment cucks to do their job and wipe out TTP.

No, I have worked with LEAs to punish corrupt mil officers.
to phir ap hi batay 40 solders officers ki maut ko kis khaty main dala jay or osama raid ko bhi or 1000s drone attacks ko ?

Do you know who was backing ZAB at the time?.... statistics of previous year
ZAB was killed by Zia ul Haq. PTI's subsidy time bombs combined with Dar's dollar obsession drained our reserves.

Ft7ifzIWIAEWFBY

TTP kidnaps, mutilates and kills army officers and their families on video and guns down their children as they did at APS. What world are you living in?
Why not afford the same standard for IK? Or is it because he happens to live on the opposing political and ideological fence that you can slosh around the terrorist label oh so malevolently.

Ok, so what is the endgame of youthia campaign to malign the military in the eyes of overseas Pakistanis? To make the military collapse and TTP takeover the whole country? Because TTP almost did it before and they are back with 10 times the firepower now.
"Youthia" is still better than chuthyas like you. It is the military's continued action such as abducting and killing its own people, and siding with the certified choors of PDM, the biggest crooks in the history of Pakistan is what makes me hate the army. Look at my post pre regime change, I was never a harsh critic of Pak Mil, but now that they have shown their true colours, I have never felt hate like this before.

Last edited:
Whose establishment to like or dislike someone? Their constitutional role is to salute the Defense Secretary and only time he needs to see a glimpse of the PM is maybe on March 23, otherwise the Chief Chaprasi Grade 22 officer should be saluting and reply in the affirmative on any order.

The establishment has done this on itself. What they do in their free time is well known to all.

What needs to be done is for these establishment cucks to do their job and wipe out TTP.
Don't deflect - you asked whether the Estab backed Imran's decision to resettle TTP terrorists - the answer is no, they didn't back it.

Forget IK, if you have ever seen the calibre of civilian gov't officials as I have when I work with them, you will understand why the military, usually at the request of civilian officials themselves, is forced to intervene in the country's civilian affairs.

Your mentality of "everyone who isn't a youthia is a bootlicker" is no different from the Bhakt "everyone who disagrees with me is a Pakistani jihadi."

You cannot comprehend the fact that people can use critical thinking to form their own opinions and not cheerlead for one side of an argument.
So "critical thinking" being "imran khan settled TTP. Army didn't know and was sitting around sucking on their thumbs. They didn't do any operations for the last whole year. Now, with elections on the corner, they have suddenly discovered imran khan's treachery and are now going to save us from muh bad terrorists?"

And Imran went from "muh evil US conspiracy theory" to deciding it wasn't a US conspiracy and now he wants to be buddies with the US. How is he any different?
Let's not speak of Imran khan because he is a liberal yahudi agent cum TTP supporting taliban khan. I am talking about the might infallibles, who are never wrong.

What did you want the military to do, attack the US and turn Pakistan into Iraq?
No. The point is "saara zor apnay logon par chalta he?"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom