What's new

Pakistani soldiers killed by the Taliban could not be declared martyrs: Munawar Hasan

I agree with you 100% but the man is right in what he said on this particular occasion.

I disagree... ask the soldier sent to fight these ttp mofos... how these ttp people are... or those people whose lived ones have been killed by them... the masharan/maliks who these mofos killed n much more..

Yes whoever speaks the truth just ban them.:nono:

so our soldiers kill taliban pigs and die trying so they not shaheeds to you? isn't pork haram? so why aren't they shaheeds?

you burning in hell inshallah along with your talib buddies, so claiming the lives of over 50,000 pakistanis, we will avenge the death of every innocent pakistani.

It is unfortunate that innocent people get killed buy it is a war like situation and at times who is caughtup cannot be helped.

We are under a siege by by the army here and our cousins are battling the aggressor across the border, either side of the border the casualty is a pukhtoon.

I am no shia, Sunni, brelvi or anything else, i am just a Muslim a Pakistani, a Ghilzai.

The word Pak should be taken out of Pak army as a munafiq can never be Pak.

Aren't you contradicting yourself here?

National of course, do you even need ask that?.

Fazl, Munawar continue to make statements in favour of Taliban

FazlurRehman-MunawarHasan-Martyrs-Taliban_11-8-2013_125697_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief, Maulana Fazlur Rehman in an interview with senior journalist Saleem Safi on Geo News program Jirga clarified that he was expressing his hatred for the United States in his statement “even a dog killed by the US is a martyr,” made on November 5.

During the interview when asked if people associated with former Afghan ruler Najib who died fighting the US could be considered martyrs, Maulana Fazlur Rehman replied they could not.

In a separate interview conducted by Safi on November 7, Jamaat-e-Islami Ameer, Munawar Hasan said if American soldiers being killed the Taliban were not martyrs, Pakistani soldiers killed by the Taliban could not be declared martyrs.

In an earlier statement made on November 3, Hasan had triggered controversy when he declared Pakistani Taliban leader Hakimullah Mehsud a martyr following his death in a US drone strike.

Fazl, Munawar continue to make statements in favour of Taliban - thenews.com.pk

I wish Talibans kill these two bastards and we wont declare them martyers, just waste of two useless lives

I am a pukhtoon sympathizer, afterall its their blood that has been spilt and their lives sold for aid.

I fully agree with the fact that a soldier of pak army cannot be a shaheed, he or she is a representative of oppression.

Do you know that nationalism is not allowed in Islam ...... 
I wish Talibans kill these two bastards and we wont declare them martyers, just waste of two useless lives

They are biggest supporters of talibans in Pakistan ... Then why will they kill him but they both should be tried for treason .........

he also said if we think us soldiers who have lost their lives is a zilaat ki maut than why not those who are allied with them .. so he has awarded two titles zilaat ki maut along with no shahadat certificate

Jamaat giving some really good spanking to secular scums and liberal fascists after a long time. Lagay raho Munawar sahab:guns:

No condemnation from political parties except MQM! This shows how loyal are they with Pakistan and her people. IK has disappointed me big time, I was expecting him to honor the state and her people including ones who have embraced shahadat while defending this country.

Jamaat giving some really good spanking to secular scums and liberal fascists after a long time. Lagay raho Munawar sahab:guns:

You live amongst them right ? The secular scums and liberal fascists , do not you ? Why hate them so much then , living in United States of America ? Why not leave the country of infidels ? :D

Last edited:
I disagree... ask the soldier sent to fight these ttp mofos... how these ttp people are... or those people whose lived ones have been killed by them... the masharan/maliks who these mofos killed n much more..

I Respect your opinion.

So all the serbian military who where killed by the US during the bosnian-kosovo war must be martyrs.

Same goes for " Hitler " , sided with Muslims once , didn't he ? :D 
If the public wont stand against him for such comments, i don't know who will.

If the public doesn't stand against them for such comments , it points to something more dangerous , an absolute confirmation and proof of " radicalized masses " theory .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom