What's new

Pakistani soldiers killed by the Taliban could not be declared martyrs: Munawar Hasan

These JIians should get lost to their india. First they were opposing the independence of Pakistan & after independence they start their dumb politics in Pakistan.

Don't they even know the basics of their faith one can't declare someone a "shaheed" even if he happens to be a scholar and they are passing verdicts on how the soldiers who have lost their lives in order to protect others can't be called martyrs? I wonder do they really know a thing about their religion or they just give occasional statements to make a mockery of their own lack of awareness on the subject as well as to present a distorted image of Islam.

So is UN a credible organization...?????? UN is just USA puppet .........

Is that so? In that case just remember that whenever you bring the UN resolution on Kashmir up.

They havent spoken out full yet . Remember the fatwa by Ghazi of Lal Masjid Islamabad ? He said "If any soldier of Pak Army gets killed fighting Taliban , Offering his funeral prayer (Namaz e Janzah) and giving him a islamic burial is prohibited (HARAM) " !!!! That is What these guys actually believe in !!
The terrorists who attacked The Police Academy in lahore back in 2009 , were reported to have been staying in the JI head quarters in Mansoorah , Lahore ... Yes , the JI hostels in mansoorah act as rest houses and safe havens for the Terrorists. So the reaction of these fanatics on the death of Hakimullah Mehsud is quite understandable .

Idiots.

What I'd give to give each of them a nice hard slap. 
No condemnation from political parties except MQM! This shows how loyal are they with Pakistan and her people. IK has disappointed me big time, I was expecting him to honor the state and her people including ones who have embraced shahadat while defending this country.

Aye, I second that.
Earlier this year I was a die hard PTI supporter. But every other day I'm beginning to rethink my support for them,

They havent spoken out full yet . Remember the fatwa by Ghazi of Lal Masjid Islamabad ? He said "If any soldier of Pak Army gets killed fighting Taliban , Offering his funeral prayer (Namaz e Janzah) and giving him a islamic burial is prohibited (HARAM) " !!!! That is What these guys actually believe in !!
The terrorists who attacked The Police Academy in lahore back in 2009 , were reported to have been staying in the JI head quarters in Mansoorah , Lahore ... Yes , the JI hostels in mansoorah act as rest houses and safe havens for the Terrorists. So the reaction of these fanatics on the death of Hakimullah Mehsud is quite understandable .

Check out punjab university,lahore..

I never had any doubts that Jamaat Islami is an anti Pakistan party. Now JI are showing their true colours.

Just a quick reminder for those condemning these two stalwarts of Islam
  • what were the views of Jamat' ameer during Pakistan's movement
  • what they wrote about Khasmir's independence movement
  • Role of these two school of thoughts during agitation against ZAB
  • Role in West "interested" jihad
  • Personal and organizational corruption by these two
this can go on for ever for countless achievements by these soldier of Islam

Why don't we just take all west of indus and you can be really at peace.

If you cant respect a soldier , at least do not disrespect him , he gave his life for his nation and for ensuring the peace and freedom of his people . Otherwise , you would have seen the repeat of Swat in all of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and tribal areas , the both Waziristan of F.A.T.A. already experiencing it . I really cant understand the reason behind the sympathy/passive support for the terrorists and murderers of 64,000+ people of your own ! Would you people like to live under Taliban Sharia ?

As for the last comment , I can only laugh . 
The only lives they save are those of their masters and generals, these people don't know the meaning of the word countrymen they are munafiqs and we know about their tacit agreements and renditions.

Who's saving you the tyrannical and barbaric rule of Taliban then , if I may know ? Who's sacrificing his life so that you can have a better future and ensuring your freedom ? :azn:

Last edited:
Fazl, Munawar continue to make statements in favour of Taliban

FazlurRehman-MunawarHasan-Martyrs-Taliban_11-8-2013_125697_l.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) chief, Maulana Fazlur Rehman in an interview with senior journalist Saleem Safi on Geo News program Jirga clarified that he was expressing his hatred for the United States in his statement “even a dog killed by the US is a martyr,” made on November 5.

During the interview when asked if people associated with former Afghan ruler Najib who died fighting the US could be considered martyrs, Maulana Fazlur Rehman replied they could not.

In a separate interview conducted by Safi on November 7, Jamaat-e-Islami Ameer, Munawar Hasan said if American soldiers being killed the Taliban were not martyrs, Pakistani soldiers killed by the Taliban could not be declared martyrs.

In an earlier statement made on November 3, Hasan had triggered controversy when he declared Pakistani Taliban leader Hakimullah Mehsud a martyr following his death in a US drone strike.

Fazl, Munawar continue to make statements in favour of Taliban - thenews.com.pk

Would love i mean Love to see this s.h.i.t also taken out By hell fire Missile.We need judges from Bangladesh

Is that so? In that case just remember that whenever you bring the UN resolution on Kashmir up.

That's because I consider it non credible organization which couldn't implement its own resolutions for 66 years......... 
I never had any doubts that Jamaat Islami is an anti Pakistan party. Now JI are showing their true colours.

JI was & is anti-Pakistan ......

Last edited:
If you cant respect a soldier , at least do not disrespect him , he gave his life for his nation and for ensuring the peace and freedom of his people . Otherwise , you would have seen the repeat of Swat in all of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and tribal areas , the both Waziristan of F.A.T.A. already experiencing it . I really cant understand the reason behind the sympathy/passive support for the terrorists and murderers of 64,000+ people of your own ! Would you people like to live under Taliban Sharia ?

As for the last comment , I can only laugh . 

Who's saving you the tyrannical and barbaric rule of Taliban then , if I may know ? Who's sacrificing his life so that you can have a better future and ensuring your freedom ? :azn:

You said Pakistan was the fortress of Islam, made for Islam by Muslims. You never defined which Islam. Now to be fair that definition was not required for the enlightened and human lot but for the current crop it is something that overwhelms their intellectual capacity in terms of formulating that definition . Any person or organisation which can cloth itself in Islam and use it as a pretext then becomes a de jure and recognized (as far as the common folks are concerned) group with "legitimate views".

Why does this surprise you? For these folks Pakistan is not defined by the people, not by its institutions or the democratic and representative framework that its founder wanted to enable a prosperous life for its citizens- as far as they are concerned Pakistan is no its government, not its local cultures, not the aspirations of its people, not even the constitution (in terms of defining the state). For them as long as someone, anyone who claims to represent "true Islam" is at the helm its still Pakistan even if all the hazaaras are dead, shias rounded up, sovereignty in terms of foreign policy and economy relinquished...none of that matters as long as the core principle of its founding (as they see it) is maintained in a manner in which they wish to see it maintained (black turbans, back flag and "proper sharia"). The attributes of a state and what the state of Pakistan stands for is condensed into a narrow and un-accommodating scheme..now if only the inconvenient "liberal fascists" (an oxymoron if there ever was one) would up and leave...

Allah ghafor ur rahim does not required their opinion neither they are gods ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom