What's new

Pakistani spy caught

It's better to read the OP before commenting, he is an Indian citizen.

Before I read anything posted by Indian members, or such topics, I first check the source. TOI is not even worth reading, especially in this matter, hence overlooked (for good).

You can believe me or not, I don't really give a fu$k - but we have a considerable penetration of the indian civil and armed sevices, and this is also becoming high tech, there is no need for files to be exchanged etc, which reminds one of the '50s.

Today we have awesome intelligence gathering capabilities - so that if any major enemy formation is moved within hundreds of kilometers of our country, we can within a short period of time, have it orientation's, files on commanders, we can even positively identify individual officers by their voices - that have been previously downloaded through SIGINT, COMINT leading to a complete Electronic Order of Battle, for the armed forces of the entity to the east.

Thank you for openly stating the psyche I have been pointing out.
So doesn't it make sense investigating a person visiting Pakistan frequently and caught with army documents??
Indians going to Pakistan specially in the current situation doesn't seem to be entertaining.. While the converse makes sense

This unfortunate "paranoia" of hate is the problem I point out.
I interact with many of you, and have other Indians as friends.. along with many others.
I have also worked on many projects that will never be publicly available...I know my limits to maintain..
and those that monitored me during my employment also knew of it.
Yet I was not picked up, bothered.. or considered a threat to everybody.
Why should my interactions with you , or my ancestry from India.. or relatives in India.. be a red flag all the time?
Why should the same be with Indians have a similar situation.. ??
Will every Indian Sikh be interrogated, suspected.. jailed .. after they return from the Gurdwaras in Pakistan?

Perhaps this case is genuine. Perhaps it is not.. but it should not have a "usual suspect" motivation behind it...that is the fear I echo.

Hmm, I see sense in ur argument. But what can we comman man do. How will we authenticate whether the person caught was an actual spy or just an act by RAW for other means.

but do reson it with logic. Why would someone unnecessarily target Indian Muslims just to create discontent among the monority? Infact if u see, Indian politicians are luring the muslims to turn this apprehension of muslims down.

An Indian sikh wont be harmed coz our neighbor isnt a sikh country. we all know whether ISI or RAW have their seeds incepted into the enemy country. So by common sense this case seems true coz Muslims of UP and Bihar are actually facing some serious lack of lyfstyle, whether its low education or madrassa style education creeping anti hindu sentiments in them. Apart from all this its also bout the easy money they earn in the name of supporting the muslim kaum which is a tough thing for an UP or bihari poor.

Take it with a bag of salt.
TOI, the same source who claimed the "stray" Pakistani soldier is actually a defector and has asked for asylum. !!
When news suits you, you happily quote TOI... rest of the times we have take it bag of salt... go check the threads started by you... ??

So if an Indian Muslim is caught spying against India we must just let him go to prove our secularism? :rofl: Fck this shyte!

We have have 150 Million Muslims living in India, one out of that 150 million getting caught for spying doesn't equate to witch hunt!

I am sure, they wanted to know if there is any Pilot who is a Muslim.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom