What's new

Pakistani textile brand to open 200 stores in India

Indian women will still buy them (hint: Pakistan expo in Mumbai last year)
Shiv Sena has been mobilized and they will dig up the places where Pakistanis are trying to open their stores :yay:

Guys as far as Trade is concerned, there should be no boundaries for trade. Even Muslims during the era of Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) used to trade with Jews. Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U. H) was also a great Merchant and used to trade with Christians and Jews so our religion support trade and trade relation with all the other religions. Secondly i worked in Kohinoor mills Lahore for one year as a marketing officer and i was looking at indian and US market. No doubt Indians like our textile product i still remember Gokaldas of India used to buy 100,000 meters of fabric per year and I am really happy to see and know that we have very excellent textile products at a very competitive price.

tum na milo to hum ghabrayein, milo to hum aankh churayein, hamein kya ho gya hai !!!! you dnt wanna educate them than why so much care about Shiv saina. go and educate TTP, Balochi, Taliban in pakistan first. charity starts from home. apna ghar sambhalta nhi, chale hain dusron ko sikhane

Koi store wtroe nahi khulla, India is dangerous place for Pakistani investment.

Areee,
If the firm produces quality stuff for a cheap price,who the "f" gives a damn about Pakistani or Mongolian??

tum na milo to hum ghabrayein, milo to hum aankh churayein, hamein kya ho gya hai !!!! you dnt wanna educate them than why so much care about Shiv saina. go and educate TTP, Balochi, Taliban in pakistan first. charity starts from home. apna ghar sambhalta nhi, chale hain dusron ko sikhane

:what: are you dumb and blind at the same time??

hmmm NVM.

shiv sena can spank Bal Thackray in grave for keeping this Hindu group away from mainstream by his stupid useless emotional steps

Areee,
If the firm produces quality stuff for a cheap price,who the "f" gives a damn about Pakistani or Mongolian??

even if NOT cheap. One should buy quality stuff.

Pakistani textile has a place among Indian buyers simple as that.

You have to educate them not us. they are behaving as incorrigible

Yes very true , as you said we have Hindu militant and we are behaving as incorrigible... So for the safer side Pakistan to Guys should stay at Pakistan... Why they are coming to India just to create some issue...As every one knows that situation is not good.

hmmm NVR lolzz

Yes very true , as you said we have Hindu militant and we are behaving as incorrigible... So for the safer side Pakistan to Guys should stay at Pakistan... Why they are coming to India just to create some issue...As every one knows that situation is not good.

mate they want benefit from growing Indian economy, same time they want to destablize India with terrorism. i did not understand till now, what they want ?

:what: are you dumb and blind at the same time??

hmmm NVM.

shiv sena can spank Bal Thackray in grave for keeping this Hindu group away from mainstream by his stupid useless emotional steps

even if NOT cheap. One should buy quality stuff.

Pakistani textile has a place among Indian buyers simple as that.

Yes,I agree with you.:tup:
Sherwani,salwars,carpets.................

The onus is on you. At one hand you Indians want MFN status from Pakistan , you want trade route from Pakistan to reach CARs and Afghanistan and on the other hand your militant Hindu groups are harming Pakistani traders with support from your Indian govt.

Its a mutual trade agreement and as signatory to many pacts you have to protect foreign traders and their business from extremist Hindu groups.

Hindus are bussiness minded, dnt pakistani says them Baniya ? even they dnt know meaning of Baniya.

Back
Top Bottom