What's new

Pakistanis least racist, Remarkably tolerant; Jordan, India worst: Swedish Study

I think Bharat Rakshak are a serious defence website. That is why I could not join because they need a private email ID. I have only Yahoo, Gmail etc. So they try to keep non serious non technical persons out I guess that way. On Google I have read some of their analysis pieces. Very informative. No offence, but PDF can hardly be categorized as a Defence website no? Its more a social website. A political one. With interest in defence. A very nice place overall, whatever. I am happy here.

HAHAHAHAH, WTF. Bharat Rakshak is a serious website?
You must be joking. Or Clinically Brain dead.

If Bharat Rickshaw forum consists of serious people from that India then that shows how low and pathetic intellect and IQ of even more sober people is in India.

How did you guys get in?

What is a "private email ID"?

I am regular reader of both. PDF has absolutely no standard against BR. I never read any defamatory comment of BR while none of PDF thread is without it.

Can you help me how to get in there? I don't know how. I am a student. I don't have any private email.

Can you help me how to get in there? I don't know how. I am a student. I don't have any private email.

Simply type Bharat rakshak on Google. You will navigate to discussion forum such as Indian Missile and mutation Discussion, LCA tejas news and discussion etc. Read that forum You will witness the difference yourself. Pure technical discussion and nothing else. Not even a little deviation of topic is allowed. I am a member of BR too.

Simply type Bharat rakshak on Google. You will navigate to discussion forum such as Indian Missile and mutation Discussion, LCA tejas news and discussion etc. Read that forum You will witness the difference yourself. Pure technical discussion and nothing else. Not even a little deviation of topic is allowed. I am a member of BR too.

But how to get membership. I know about the technical level.

I agree, Pakistan is less racist than India. Things like unprovoked hate crimes are more or less impossible in Pakistan, unlike the rest of the world. In India, there have been reports of hate attacks on African students and north east Indian "chinkay"(translation: chink).

I have never heard of such an attack in Pakistan.

Asians generally are pretty racist, no doubt about it. Be it far east, south asia or middle east but few countries takes the top spot.

I am regular reader of both. PDF has absolutely no standard against BR. I never read any defamatory comment of BR while none of PDF thread is without it.

I agree with you on one thing, PDF standard had gone down. I had been a member of PDF long time, not contributing a lot but was the first source of information for me regarding military matters. But you know since the saffron chadis migrated in doves here, the standards just kept on falling and falling.

And you were overwhelmed with joy?? "Now I can also join the troll band wagon" So you said to your self??

Did you read my comments in the start of the post? Did you even read entire article?

What is saffron chaddies?

If you are referring to the RSS, it is Khaki chaddies.

If you are referring to Hindu hard right, they are not much given to chaddies per se.

Kindly realign this Pakistani myth.

Uncle thora jhoot bola karain,
Go and see discussion board about Pakistan ops, doctrine on BR
Have you ever seen such derogatory remarks about India here?

Makes a lot of sense. This is about racial tolerance not religious tolerance. Why would any Pakistani have a problem if a sunni from Saudi or elsewhere stay as their neighbor, because many Pakistanis see everything in a religious way. But can it be said the same if a Hindu or a Christian or a Jew? In India many people see it as a nationality thing. I know many people who for example dont want to give their house for rent for other nationalities irrespective of religion. But in India too there is a religious intolerance to some level but way lower than that of Pakistan. So this survey.does make sense.

Back
Top Bottom