What's new

Pakistanis least racist, Remarkably tolerant; Jordan, India worst: Swedish Study

Well, Just visit PDF and then visit the clown den, Bharat Rakshak.

well your assessment is quite wrong, Bharat Rakshak is meant for serious discussion and is way better than PDF, there is no scope for trolling there. I haven't seen any useless troll threads there which are meant to insult any countries or communities. but here on pdf one can find plenty.

because many Pakistanis see everything in a religious way. But can it be said the same if a Hindu or a Christian or a Jew? In India many people see it as a nationality thing. So this survey.does make sense.
Not really. In my experience here in US, it was a Pakistani family who really went out of their way to help a needy desi! When my own compatriots shunned or turned their holier than thou noses up!
Indians are inherently racist, and everything can and will be used against a person to discriminate. Be it your financial condition, the car you drive, the way your wife wears her clothes or jewelry, the 'free public' school your kids go to, your job position, whether you live in an apartment complex or own a house etc not to mention religion or caste or the region in India where you come from. Dunno where that stupidity stems from, but I have seen racism against people originating from South India, against Eastern Indian states, against north Indians, against Biharis, against Bengalis etc. They might talk nicely to you on your face, but the moment your backs are turned, they start bitching about the person, sometimes literally within the other person's earshot!!
So this survey does make sense.

:D yes it is.

How do you explain a tv ad of yours that promotes fair skin color for (leave aside females) males?

thats the job of stupid cosmetics making cos and not Indians, and how do you explain tall fair meat eating alla worshipping
muslim and short dark veg eating hindu baniya? in India you are judged on the basis of substance that you have inside you and not on nonsense pakistani parameters. by the way did i ever tell you how many times pakistani wrestlers got thrashed by Indian veg baniya wrestlers:D

All these are attacks based on religion, not on race. The survey was about race. Pakistan is quite racially tolerant.

so your point is that this makes you angels?

by the way did i ever tell you how many times pakistani wrestlers got thrashed by Indian veg baniya wrestlers:D

See there was nothing in your post that would suggest that you don't think racist. I even did not mention any of the things you quoted.

See there was nothing in your post that would suggest that you don't think racist. I even did not mention any of the things you quoted.

we dont think racist, i already know about what you people think about us, i was just reminding you of your "white supremacist" ideology.

ha ha ha! any study that shows Pakistan as racially tolerant by itself and self-evidently has proven to be faulty. Pakistanis are so intolerant that they deny their own ancestral race!

so your point is that this makes you angels?

I pointed out a fact. The survey was not about finding angels. It was about racial discrimination and it turns out Pakistan is not racist. I'm not surprised because it's mostly because of their religious values. They strongly believe in racial equality.

we dont think racist, i already know about what you people think about us, i was just reminding you of your "white supremacist" ideology.

Come on don't make me go there to prove how white obsession kills your people, they even want those private places to be fair and white. Now don't say there are no local products available in Indian markets to whiten the complexion of external genitals of women. And you call us white supremacist.

well your assessment is quite wrong, Bharat Rakshak is meant for serious discussion and is way better than PDF, there is no scope for trolling there. I haven't seen any useless troll threads there which are meant to insult any countries or communities. but here on pdf one can find plenty.

Yea right. Bharat Rakshak, where genius experts claim LCA to be superior to F-16 BLK52 and JF-17 is inferior to Mig 21 bisoin.

Come on don't make me go there to prove how white obsession kills your people, they even want those private places to be fair and white. Now don't say there are no local products available in Indian markets to whiten the complexion of external genitals of women. And you call us white supremacist.

we call you white supremacists because you call us short and dark baniyas:D another thing, there is no white obsession here, nothing but plastic surgery can change one's complexion, people at large here know this. Indians are more obsessed with their careers and goals and not with fairness. I am fair looking and 5'11'' tall but I don't think that its any achievement. If I couls become a rocket scientist and could send a space vehicle in outer space that i would call an achievement.

Yea right. Bharat Rakshak, where genius experts claim LCA to be superior to F-16 BLK52 and JF-17 is inferior to Mig 21 bisoin.

Refer-him to "Stupid and funny from all over the world II" on this forum, it has some gem of quotes from Bharat Rakshak somewhere in pages between 80-100.

we call you white supremacists because you call us short and dark baniyas:D another thing, there is no white obsession here, nothing but plastic surgery can change one's complexion, people at large here know this. Indians are more obsessed with their careers and goals and not with fairness. I am fair looking and 5'11'' tall but I don't think that its any achievement. If I couls become a rocket scientist and could send a space vehicle in outer space that i would call an achievement.

I am happy that you assume yourselves to be dark baniyas, otherwise the Pakistan I live in has Indian obsession limited to Cricket matches only.

ha ha ha! any study that shows Pakistan as racially tolerant by itself and self-evidently has proven to be faulty. Pakistanis are so intolerant that they deny their own ancestral race!

Hi, thank you for your comments. Since you made your judgement purely on the basis of race, hence have proven this survey correct. Thank you so much for exposing your thoughts with us. Take care.

you know what mate your arguments are childish like most of the pakistani members here. you people don't know the difference between a technology demonstrator and a weapon platform, Prithvi missile with 150 km range was a technology demonstrator and Agni 5 with 5500+ km range, ring laser gyroscope for pinpoint accuracy is a weapon platform.

LCA is also a technology demonstrator and in future we will achieve perfection in fighter jet technology, although JF 17 cannot be regarded as superior to LCA

Plane JF-17 LCA
Empty Weight 6,411 kg 6560 kg
Loaded Weight 9,100kg 10,500 kg
Max. Take off Weight 12,700 kg 13,300 kg
Powerplant 1 × Klimov RD-93 or WS-13 turbofan 1 × General Electric F404-GE-IN20 turbofan
Dry Thrust 49.4Kn 53.9Kn
Thrust with Afterburner 84.4Kn 85Kn
G-limit +8.5 g 9 to (neg)3.5 g
Internal Fuel Capacity 2300 kg 2458 kg
External fuel capacity: 3 external fuel drop tanks (1× under-fuselage 800 litres, 2× under-wing 800/1100 litres each) for extended range/loitering time 2x1200 litre drop tank at inboard, 1x725 litre drop tank under fuselage.
Crew 1 1

Maximum speed Mach 1.8 Mach 1.8
Ferry range 3,480 km 3,000 km
Service ceiling 16,920 m 15,250 m
Thrust/weight 0.95 1.07

Pakistan's JF-17 V/S India's LCA-Tejas; Comparison With Latest Figures

Back
Top Bottom