What's new

Pakistanis least racist, Remarkably tolerant; Jordan, India worst: Swedish Study

Come on don't make me go there to prove how white obsession kills your people, they even want those private places to be fair and white. Now don't say there are no local products available in Indian markets to whiten the complexion of external genitals of women. And you call us white supremacist.

Well kinda goes against the results of this this study then no? "white obsession" should have Indians wanting to live and be immersed in a pool of white people right? But apparently we are racists towards the whites and dont prefer them as neighbors as do the jordanians...so which one is it? are indians white obsessed or not?!

Last edited:
Refer-him to "Stupid and funny from all over the world II" on this forum, it has some gem of quotes from Bharat Rakshak somewhere in pages between 80-100.

I am happy that you assume yourselves to be dark baniyas, otherwise the Pakistan I live in has Indian obsession limited to Cricket matches only.

you must also assume that we feel no shame in being short dark baniyas LOLz:D we will also help you with curing your cricket obsession, India and pakistan from now on will face each other in world cup matches only, that means hardly 1 or 2 at most matches, less cricket less obsession:D

you must also assume that we feel no shame in being short dark baniyas LOLz:D we will also help you with curing your cricket obsession, India and pakistan from now on will face each other in world cup matches only, that means hardly 1 or 2 at most matches, less cricket less obsession:D

Who cares man good you showed your racist colors in IPL already so don't expect much from you, I can understand racists will take their hatred to sports and other things and cricket is one of these

Well kinda goes against the results of this this study then no? "white obsession" should have Indians wanting to live and be immersed in a pool of white people right? But apparently we are racists towards the whites and dont prefer them as neighbors as do the jordanians...so which one is it?

Ever heard of inferiority complex?

By the way Indians must be racist towards white males only, recent news have proven how they feel about foreign women visiting their country.

Since you seem an expert with first hand knowledge of inferiority complex, how about you enlighten us about this phenomenon?

By the way Indians must be racist towards white males only, recent news have proven how they feel about foreign women visiting their country.

Ok, so lemme get this right....
We are racist towards whites (apparently male only), but we are also obsessed with them to the point that we want to look like them/emulate them, (based on your previous posts)...so we hate them but not?

Logic came to die with your post it seems..

Who cares man good you showed your racist colors in IPL already so don't expect much from you, I can understand racists will take their hatred to sports and other things and cricket is one of these

oh comeon now, you shouldnt have killed our 280 unarmed innocent civilians, there had to be repercussions. and as for inferiority complex thing, Microsoft is headed by an India(Satya Nadella), USAID(where your aid money comes from) is also headed by an Indian, IPCC again headed by an Indian, you can easily get visa of US or any europen or other countries easily if you have Indian passport( but if you have pakistani passport god may help you because visa issuing country wont:rofl:) our space scientists, doctors, engineers and professionals are one of the most brilliant in the world and pakistani professionals get killed in drone attacks and so on and so forth. we dont have any reasons to feel inferior:D

we dont think racist, i already know about what you people think about us, i was just reminding you of your "white supremacist" ideology.

Says the fool with a "white supremacist flag
:rofl::rofl:

images (1).jpg

Even little children are not spared .racism sells in India .
the worst are the Indians who are desperate to prove their loyalty to white people

Not really. In my experience here in US, it was a Pakistani family who really went out of their way to help a needy desi! When my own compatriots shunned or turned their holier than thou noses up!
Indians are inherently racist, and everything can and will be used against a person to discriminate. Be it your financial condition, the car you drive, the way your wife wears her clothes or jewelry, the 'free public' school your kids go to, your job position, whether you live in an apartment complex or own a house etc not to mention religion or caste or the region in India where you come from. Dunno where that stupidity stems from, but I have seen racism against people originating from South India, against Eastern Indian states, against north Indians, against Biharis, against Bengalis etc. They might talk nicely to you on your face, but the moment your backs are turned, they start bitching about the person, sometimes literally within the other person's earshot!!
So this survey does make sense.

Well, that is some self-flagellation. But honesty should be always appreciated. So Bravo.

I am surprised by your remarks though. I have been to India a couple of times and I think I had seen plenty of evidence of caste-ism in small villages but didn't think an upwardly mobile, more secular India would have even the educated expats behave like that.

As for Pakistan--well, as some one says above, it's quite possibly because of being at the crossroad of so many cultures. But also Islam very clearly forbids the Ajam vs Arabi divide from the very beginning. And we all know that religion plays a large part in Pakistanis life...

Having met people in both India and pakistan I can comment on both I guess. The normal people ( what ever are left in pakistan ) are very gentle and down to earth people and nice and Indians on the other hand are equally warm but they sub-consciously do a racial profiling of the person they are interacting with.

I don't know if that makes indians more racist

Well, that is some self-flagellation. But honesty should be always appreciated. So Bravo.

I am surprised by your remarks though. I have been to India a couple of times and I think I had seen plenty of evidence of caste-ism in small villages but didn't think an upwardly mobile, more secular India would have even the educated expats behave like that.

As for Pakistan--well, as some one says above, it's quite possibly because of being at the crossroad of so many cultures. But also Islam very clearly forbids the Ajam vs Arabi divide from the very beginning. And we all know that religion plays a large part in Pakistanis life...
Trust me, but gubbi is one obsessed self hater. He can personally be racist, that I admit. We in general are not. Indians often hate each other, but not due to their race. Regionalism is not racism but that it takes a self hating Indian to spin it off as racism. Hell, even aunties are racists by that logic to each other. They hate others as well, from time to time - but again the reasons are anything but race.

The way Indians and even all Asians perceive race is rather different from how the West sees them.

Trust me, but gubbi is one obsessed self hater. He can personally be racist, that I admit. We in general are not. Indians often hate each other, but not due to their race. Regionalism is not racism but that it takes a self hating Indian to spin it off as racism. Hell, even aunties are racists by that logic to each other. They hate others as well, from time to time - but again the reasons are anything but race.

The way Indians and even all Asians perceive race is rather different from how the West sees them.
I see your powers of observation are wanting. Dude, its easy sitting in there India and passing judgement and comments about people who you havent even met personally. And equally ignorant. Regionalism is definitely different from actual racism. But Indians ARE racist. One needs to actually see the interactions of Indians with other races, here in US or in other countries, to know what I am talking about. You have to accept this fact.
You have a lot of options in India in choosing what kind of people you want to associate yourself with. You choose a group of friends and stick with them, disregarding what other people say. One doesnt have such luxury here. You HAVE to deal with people that are there. You dont have many options. And this is when the ugliness comes out.
Let alone racism against each other, Indians are also racist about other races. The blacks, the mexican/latinos, south east asians, Europeans (trust me, you can differentiate between Americans and Europeans) and the orientals. Having worked in a gas station, during late hours you will think and look twice before you open the doors for a black or latino person (even if they are well dressed), but wouldnt think twice if it was a white person (read rednecks). So spare me your holier than thou attitude. Ground realities are very much different than what you presume to be or whatever way you want to paint a picture of.
Btw, as far as my experience goes, (and I may be wrong here) the only groups of Indian who tend to not discriminate other Indians are the Gujjus, the Sardars, the Mallus and the Bongs. The most racist people tend to be those from Delhi.

I see your powers of observation are wanting. Dude, its easy sitting in there India and passing judgement and comments about people who you havent even met personally. And equally ignorant. Regionalism is definitely different from actual racism. But Indians ARE racist. One needs to actually see the interactions of Indians with other races, here in US or in other countries, to know what I am talking about. You have to accept this fact.
You have a lot of options in India in choosing what kind of people you want to associate yourself with. You choose a group of friends and stick with them, disregarding what other people say. One doesnt have such luxury here. You HAVE to deal with people that are there. You dont have many options. And this is when the ugliness comes out.
Let alone racism against each other, Indians are also racist about other races. The blacks, the mexican/latinos, south east asians, Europeans (trust me, you can differentiate between Americans and Europeans) and the orientals. Having worked in a gas station, during late hours you will think and look twice before you open the doors for a black or latino person (even if they are well dressed), but wouldnt think twice if it was a white person (read rednecks). So spare me your holier than thou attitude. Ground realities are very much different than what you presume to be or whatever way you want to paint a picture of.
Btw, as far as my experience goes, (and I may be wrong here) the only groups of Indian who tend to not discriminate other Indians are the Gujjus, the Sardars, the Mallus and the Bongs. The most racist people tend to be those from Delhi.
"
Racism
noun
1.a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various humanracial groups determine cultural or individual achievement,usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right todominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
2.a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such adoctrine; discrimination.
3.hatred or intolerance of another race or other races."

Jeez, YOU are unashamedly racist!

Back
Top Bottom