What's new

Pakistanis least racist, Remarkably tolerant; Jordan, India worst: Swedish Study

No idea and dont care but anyone asking a bad neighbor to come and bash your country cant be an excellent person!
@Akheilos
Something I have noticed about Pakistanis.. being very emotional people, many Pakistanis are inclined towards ideological extremes - religious extremism vs western liberal extremism. Export the former to KSA and the latter to the West. All you'll be left with are normal patriotic Pakistanis.

I've met both in this forum, and from what you're saying about Oscar, he might be the Zarvan of the latter camp, haha. ;p

Something I have noticed about Pakistanis.. being very emotional people, many Pakistanis are inclined towards ideological extremes - religious extremism vs western liberal extremism. I've met both in this forum, and from what you're saying about Oscar, he might be the Zarvan of the latter camp, haha. ;p
Yes sadly it is more important for many to be bending at extremes than have a moderate view from using their brains.....

However, being a Pakistani I dont loose hope in the fact that they are still human first and can be modified....even if I will have to inject them with something (I am not sure of what yet....)

LOL Joke of the decade...
Nearly all Pakistanis make fun of color of Indians and insult Hinduism in a way or another....

.First of all you should post at least one worthy post then talk to me about intelligence.
Wha-wha-what??? Lolzzz. Its sucha kiddish response.
Lolz .didnt expect that to come my way.
Anyways, carry on ur bashing drill.

Speak for yourself.

And ur holy american justice, what it did to afia siddiqui. Even if assuming she was associated with terror acts how the bloody hell on earth was that justified what was done to her.

Yes carry on wondering, hopefully this drill might make u little intelligent.

If someone doesn't like Pakistan, they can leave.
Oh I dont care if he leaves or stay...the very fact that he still has the Pakistani flag flying should refrain him from inviting enemies over for dinner! :unsure:

Why am i not surprised, West seems to be desperate to tarnish India, first Rape stories now Racial :lol: Must be pissed off at all the NGO's being closed...

All such surveys have no meaning

THIS WORLD THAT WE LIVE IN Only cares for
Economic strength ; military strength and Technological strength

Every thing else is irrelevant

The West is NOT a paragon of virtue
their crimes and sins are well known

LOL Joke of the decade...
Nearly all Pakistanis make fun of color of Indians and insult Hinduism in a way or another....
It is very true and true within. A few pakistani people i met and got to know them, even in marriages if looking outside family, colour of the skin was a consideration - i was appalled to see how darker skin was looked down at. Similarly in the arabian peninsula, i found the same to the true - white was ultimate and very truly the most racist people i have met were the arabs and not to mention some hindus (north indians who were working on a project) who to my disgust would not even sit down for a meal at the same table as me - i was told it was to do with my race that they would have to clean themselves - i was shocked but laughed at their insanity... more food for me :).
we are all equal and just have to go back over 3000 generations to see we were pretty much of the same origin points.

It is very true and true within. A few pakistani people i met and got to know them, even in marriages if looking outside family, colour of the skin was a consideration - i was appalled to see how darker skin was looked down at. Similarly in the arabian peninsula, i found the same to the true - white was ultimate and very truly the most racist people i have met were the arabs and not to mention some hindus (north indians who were working on a project) who to my disgust would not even sit down for a meal at the same table as me - i was told it was to do with my race that they would have to clean themselves - i was shocked but laughed at their insanity... more food for me :).
we are all equal and just have to go back over 3000 generations to see we were pretty much of the same origin points.
I am a North Indian :partay:
Yes racism is a big problem here in North India and I am not saying that India don't deserve that position but Pakistan com'on they are more racist than even us (North Indians :agree:)

There are lots of racist in Pakistan too and in my experience most of them are religious. But still we all are not that racist and we don't divide people on race. You can see pushtoon, baloch and all kind of people in punjab.

another isi + western missionary conspiracy against bharat

11038639_946664708697296_353555946414814233_n.jpg

Haha yea like ISI has time to contribute to the making of a list of how racist a country is lmao.

Racism in India is real. People from the north eastern part of the country are called chinki, momo, chinese etc. which is rude and offensive.

Back
Top Bottom