What's new

Pakistanis least racist, Remarkably tolerant; Jordan, India worst: Swedish Study

So basically, people in Pakistan can usurp human rights, engage in rape, torture and killings.. but no one can say wrong to Pakistan because that would be kufr?
Name 1 country this doesnt happen...Just one then you can get your kufr cookie!

But then we have Bangladesh to tell us EXACTLY how racist and biased the various nations that formed West Pakistan are.
I think to a certain extend most of us have learned a lesson but if you want to live in those days you are most welcome to denial route of India! :enjoy:

I wrote this after you had already quoted me but I guess it is useful enough:

I suggest you read the methodology of the survey before going hysteria!

Plus for your information your lack of tolerance doesnt reflect the tolerance level of our nation....

If they lacked tolerance they would have lynched PPP and PLMN when their 1st tenure ended and each had a corruption case hanging...but no each was allowed a 2nd chance! That is political tolerance....not at all good but it is present in our sheep

If we lacked tolerance we wouldnt have had the 2nd largest Shia population in the world....Each would have been killed or vice versa - each Sunni

If we lacked tolerance we wouldnt have the limited population of Hindus or Christians that we do ...Call it a miracle but it is tolerance of a large portion of us that makes each possible...

However, intolerance comes in every face and size even in USA...black vs white even after being advanced and termed civilized still faces these problems!

Each of this is a stupid sense of tolerance yet it is tolerance...Were we the least bit intolerant and I sure as hell wish we were we would have killed soo many for the good of the nation!

Name 1 country this doesnt happen...Just one then you can get your kufr cookie!

I think to a certain extend most of us have learned a lesson but if you want to live in those days you are most welcome to denial route of India! :enjoy:

I wrote this after you had already quoted me but I guess it is useful enough:

Each of this is a stupid sense of tolerance yet it is tolerance...Were we the least bit intolerant and I sure as hell wish we were we would have killed soo many for the good of the nation!

Lets see, the United Kingdom for instance, Sweden, Norway.. Finland.

Perhaps you need to get out of your denial, and actually learn a lesson... because neither you or 98% of Pakistanis have learnt that lesson.

Indians are not only racists but no matter what part of world they go to, what site they come to these animals abuse and harass women.
Why God made this species is beyond me.
A

Why God made these kind of retards is beyond me .:wacko:

Are you telling me that none of these stated countries

Are you sure or are you in pure denial and on Pakistan bash mood?

In all of these countries, regardless of how racist certain people are.. the STATE and justice system will NEVER show bias. Even with the US and the Baltimore riots, Justice has prevailed.. have NO evidence of any similar justice in Pakistan.

As for Pakistan bashing, as I posted in another thread.. is qaum ko zaleel hone ka bhi ehsas nahin raha. So yes, its Pakistan the state bashing.. and the some 20 or 25 different nations that live in it that are mistakenly collectively referred to as Pakistanis.

What you tried to pass off laughably as tolerance is known as APATHY. Any person who thinks that tolerating a corrupt regime and leadership is tolerant is like a female being raped quietly and saying she is displaying her tolerance for society.

Perhaps you need to get out of your denial, and actually learn a lesson... because neither you or 98% of Pakistanis have learnt that lesson.
Cite the survey that gave you '98pc' figure, as you are speaking of objectivity then lets take out real stats. Plz dont give me such statements, 'i assumed so and so, or it seems such way from the look of things' etc etc.
And if you dont then ur holy self stop making these bold sweeping statments and throwing around figures purely a work of ur imagination.

the STATE and justice system
And I have ALWAYS stated there needs to be reform in the justice system..it is for sale and a joke nothing to do with the everyday man and his lack of desire to kill his neighbour if he is of a different race/ caste/ colour/ sect!

is qaum ko zaleel hone ka bhi ehsas nahin raha.
That is a pity then....Instead of being a Pakistani, seeing a problem and addressing it or resolving it in whichever level you possibly can you go to low of crying about it and jumping to zaleel...When we have citizens like you who needs indian bad neighbours?

So yes, its Pakistan the state bashing.. and the some 20 or 25 different nations that live in it that are mistakenly collectively referred to as Pakistanis.
Sorry to hear of your mental state ....

Unlike you I still have hope in the everyday man though I have no hope in the bloody system which I have mentioned since day one buy you lot kept telling IK to take it through the courts....the very courts you want to criticize and equate Pakistan to? Funny isnt it when you dont have a way to bring change you try to whip off anyone else's!

Because of people like you we are not heading in the right direction.... We got too many of your types!!! :tsk:

Cite the survey that gave you '98pc' figure, as you are speaking of objectivity then lets take out real stats. Plz dont give me such statements, 'i assumed so and so, or it seems such way from the look of things' etc etc.
And if you dont then ur holy self stop making these bold sweeping statments and throwing around figures purely a work of ur imagination.

Stop me then. After all, you cant seem to refute them, so perhaps all you can do is object to it without offering anything substantial to say that racist and sectarian bigotry does not run rampant in Pakistan.
Worst bit is that even the Pakistani diaspora abroad carries that with them.

I Agree...We Indian are damn racist when we are in India! But interestingly, most people dont even realize their act is actually sort of racism when they deal with other in their day to day life...

And I have ALWAYS stated there needs to be reform in the justice system..it is for sale and a joke nothing to do with the everyday man and his lack of desire to kill his neighbour if he is of a different race/ caste/ colour/ sect!

That is a pity then....Instead of being a Pakistani, seeing a problem and addressing it or resolving it in whichever level you possibly can you go to low of crying about it and jumping to zaleel...When we have citizens like you who needs indian bad neighbours?

Sorry to hear of your mental state ....

Unlike you I still have hope in the everyday man though I have no hope in the bloody system which I have mentioned since day one buy you lot kept telling IK to take it through the courts....the very courts you want to criticize and equate Pakistan to? Funny isnt it when you dont have a way to bring change you try to whip off anyone else's!

Because of people like you we are not heading in the right direction.... We got too many of your types!!! :tsk:

Seeing a problem and addressing it... lets see. I see a problem with your denial of issues in Pakistan.. I highlighted it for you to address it.. result: you continued to jump tangentially without accepting the state of affairs.

Laughable you went to "Indian bad neighbours" as if on a convenient derailment to hide your own fallacies.
"There are people being raped in Pakistan!!".. no problem.. India has it too so when they do it only then we will care.

So tell me, is it really my attitude or your self apologist apathy that is more dangerous to Pakistan. For a "scientist", you aren't very smart.

I Agree...We Indian are damn racist when we are in India! But interestingly, most people dont even realize their act is actually sort of racism when they deal with other in their day to day life...
The brown bigots - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

well your assessment is quite wrong, Bharat Rakshak is meant for serious discussion and is way better than PDF, there is no scope for trolling there. I haven't seen any useless troll threads there which are meant to insult any countries or communities. but here on pdf one can find plenty.

Yeah serious discussion and no insult to any countries ... :lol: @Donatello

Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

Poll: Which **** "terrorist" groups would be useful for India?

Poll: Is breaking Pakistan in Indian interests?

The Epicenters of Terrorism: Pakistan & Saudi Arabia

Balwaristan

Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan

@WebMaster @Oscar @Irfan Baloch I don't understand why you guys are so nice to Indians. There are more anti-Pakistan threads in PDF than anti-India threads, whereas Pakistanis are practically banned by default in BR.

Last edited:
Seeing a problem and addressing it... lets see. I see a problem with your denial of issues in Pakistan.. I highlighted it for you to address it.. result: you continued to jump tangentially without accepting the state of affairs.
Lets see:

You see me not agreeing with you and being typical you , you resulted in calling me denial :tsk:

Laughable you went to "Indian bad neighbours" as if on a convenient derailment to hide your own fallacies.
Not at all...I still stand with what I said (I based it on the survey and also with what I have said)....until and unless you can prove what you claimed to be absolute truth! Since you cant you are the one in denial not me....

Do explain to me how are Pakistanis are intolerant - and you used this survey so please do show me from this survey where I have already mentioned a hint to read its methodology.

While you are comparing the policy and politicians I am comparing the everyday man

Plus it was you who called on them to help bash us...kindly do explain yourself!

So tell me, is it really my attitude or your self apologist apathy that is more dangerous to Pakistan. For a "scientist", you aren't very smart.
I am a human first one who believes others can make a mistake than only I became a scientist...As for my smartness...in todays science EQ is the new IQ ....so if my EQ is showing itself and you take it as not smart I suggest you get your EQ checked!

Oh yes and also show me data of the following countries which you claim dont have usurp human rights, engage in rape, torture and killings:
As a scientist we need evidence to back our theories lets see how strong yours is!

Yeah serious discussion and no insult to any countries ... :lol: @Donatello

Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

Poll: Which **** "terrorist" groups would be useful for India?

Poll: Is breaking Pakistan in Indian interests?

The Epicenters of Terrorism: Pakistan & Saudi Arabia

Balwaristan

Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan

@WebMaster @Oscar @Irfan Baloch I don't understand why you guys are so nice to Indians. There are more anti-Pakistan threads in PDF than anti-India threads, whereas Pakistanis are practically banned by default in BR.
who are you tagging? This guy?

I call total BS, Please have a look at all the threads here for all the evidence you need on Racism in Pakistan.
Indians all invited to grab and post evidence of it.
When Ayub Khan Accused Fatima Jinnah Of Being An Indian And American Agent
ISPR appalled at MQM Altaf Hussain's Disgusting remarks | Page 12

Stop me then. After all, you cant seem to refute them, so perhaps all you can do is object to it without offering anything substantial to say that racist and sectarian bigotry does not run rampant in Pakistan.
Worst bit is that even the Pakistani diaspora abroad carries that with them.

Wha-wha-what??? Lolzzz. Its sucha kiddish response.
Lolz .didnt expect that to come my way.
Anyways, carry on ur bashing drill.

is qaum ko zaleel hone ka bhi ehsas nahin raha

Speak for yourself.

And ur holy american justice, what it did to afia siddiqui. Even if assuming she was associated with terror acts how the bloody hell on earth was that justified what was done to her.

A

Why God made these kind of retards is beyond me .:wacko:
Yes carry on wondering, hopefully this drill might make u little intelligent.

Back
Top Bottom