What's new

Pakistanis least racist, Remarkably tolerant; Jordan, India worst: Swedish Study

India is most racist country according to this report. The caste system and untouchability is based upon racist idea of separate people of higher and lower status.

I was against the caste system but these untouchables eat rats and stuff, it's one of the reason that they are untouchables.

I was against the caste system but these untouchables eat rats and stuff, it's one of the reason that they are untouchables.

When people are excluded from society and forced to live on the fringes they will eat what they can. All humans are equal only human customs try to distinguish them.

That is absolutely NOT how and why the caste system began or prevailed!

You Sir are adding to the problem by spreading misinformation!

The caste system is the worst of the scourges that humanity has seen and needs to be eliminated mercilessly!

Indians are not only racists but no matter what part of world they go to, what site they come to these animals abuse and harass women.
Why God made this species is beyond me.

Is it me or was Australia analyzed using a different method along with USA?

Indians are not only racists but no matter what part of world they go to, what site they come to these animals abuse and harass women.
Why God made this species is beyond me.

So we could be more thankful to God. Being pathetic and useless for centuries made them like this. It got into their genes somehow. and yeah dont forget the gao mutr energy drink. gar bar hogyi bichare bhooke nange parosi hamare

Regionalism is not racism..... Moreover while conducting the study diversity of a country should be taken into account.... Ppl preference of neighbourhood cant be termed as racism or intolerance to other groups.... Come to Mumbai where all ppl of all diverse background live in same apartments n celebrate Ganpati in same manner as locals do... I have lived different corners of this country n travelled most of the part but i never felt any racist discrimination so far in my life.... But yes India being blessed with a vast diverse or opposite cultural habits we some time tend to become hostile or make the things inhospitable for others though it cant be labelled purely a act of racism.... Regionalism is very strong phenomenon here across the country....

Regionalism is not racism..... Moreover while conducting the study diversity of a country should be taken into account.... Ppl preference of neighbourhood cant be termed as racism or intolerance to other groups.... Come to Mumbai where all ppl of all diverse background live in same apartments n celebrate Ganpati in same manner as locals do... I have lived different corners of this country n travelled most of the part but i never felt any racist discrimination so far in my life.... But yes India being blessed with a vast diverse or opposite cultural habits we some time tend to become hostile or make the things inhospitable for others though it cant be labeelled purely a act of racism.... Regionalism is very strong phenomenon here across the country....
It is just a matter of prespective. Many years ago i was stuck in Bombay waiting for a flight to Zambia. The delay lasted 3 days - yes 3.. Anyway, i had the opportunity to explore Bombay and decided to get a taxi outside the hotel for entire day. The taxi driver was an accountant from south of india. Anyway, he showed me the city in detail and appreciated his tour. At lunch time, i wanted something to eat, so he took me to a place near the beach front. I asked him to join me and i was paying. He found it very very odd; the same when dinner and late evening snack. When he dropped me off he shook my and I gave him a hug for good friendship as well. He said something to me which i will never forget 'Sir, for the first time in my life i had a passenger who treated me like human being'.
Every country has issues but we have to try to rise above it; our country has seen the dark times and we are seeing some dark clouds right now still the caste, colour, religion and divisions I saw in India was unbelievable and yet interesting to fathom that a country still remains intact despite this huge and unprecedent diversity across multiple variations.
I have many friends from India in both academic and research areas.

It is just a matter of prespective. Many years ago i was stuck in Bombay waiting for a flight to Zambia. The delay lasted 3 days - yes 3.. Anyway, i had the opportunity to explore Bombay and decided to get a taxi outside the hotel for entire day. The taxi driver was an accountant from south of india. Anyway, he showed me the city in detail and appreciated his tour. At lunch time, i wanted something to eat, so he took me to a place near the beach front. I asked him to join me and i was paying. He found it very very odd; the same when dinner and late evening snack. When he dropped me off he shook my and I gave him a hug for good friendship as well. He said something to me which i will never forget 'Sir, for the first time in my life i had a passenger who treated me like human being'.
Every country has issues but we have to try to rise above it; our country has seen the dark times and we are seeing some dark clouds right now still the caste, colour, religion and divisions I saw in India was unbelievable and yet interesting to fathom that a country still remains intact despite this huge and unprecedent diversity across multiple variations.
I have many friends from India in both academic and research areas.
Undoubtedly we will have to rise above discriminating habits on all lines... Things will not change over a night it takes its own time so is the ppl of our generation are not much bothered about the caste region religion ethnicity etc... Such things would certainly become obsolete in next generation.....
Even a tiny Himalayan state of mine has 4-5 dialects with each having different way of life....
The best thing about India(or Indians) is we find the unifying factors in our diverse roots n great philosophical learning of Vasudhev Kutumbakkam....

I just saw Australia is in least racism countries. Just curious did the researcher didn't go out Sydney?

Apologist and/or current member..many breeding like that out there.

What is important is the emergence of the mindset that prevails.... which is rather contrary to the claims here
Pakistanis least racist, Remarkably tolerant; Jordan, India worst: Swedish Study | Page 2
Maybe in USA people are very nice to insult and invoke the people to go fight on the street or bash the pentagon...and still smile apply tolerance cream but not in Pakistan....Plus the Swedish study was not based on who you allow to bash your country/ institution or call for a civil war to break but tolerance towards other human beings ......as neighbours as per the survey!

I call total BS, Please have a look at all the threads here for all the evidence you need on Racism in Pakistan.
Indians all invited to grab and post evidence of it.
When Ayub Khan Accused Fatima Jinnah Of Being An Indian And American Agent
ISPR appalled at MQM Altaf Hussain's Disgusting remarks | Page 12
You alright? Or is this a method to get Indian visa? :unsure:

I suggest you read the methodology before going hysteria!

Plus for your information your lack of tolerance doesnt reflect the tolerance level of our nation....

If they lacked tolerance they would have lynched PPP and PLMN when their 1st tenure ended and each had a corruption case hanging...but no each was allowed a 2nd chance! That is political tolerance....not at all good but it is present in our sheep

If we lacked tolerance we wouldnt have had the 2nd largest Shia population in the world....Each would have been killed or vice versa - each Sunni

If we lacked tolerance we wouldnt have the limited population of Hindus or Christians that we do ...Call it a miracle but it is tolerance of a large portion of us that makes each possible...

However, intolerance comes in every face and size even in USA...black vs white even after being advanced and termed civilized still faces these problems!

Last edited:
Maybe in USA people are very nice to insult and invoke the people to go fight on the street or bash the pentagon...and still smile apply tolerance cream but not in Pakistan....Plus the Swedish study was not based on who you allow to bash your country/ institution or call for a civil war to break but tolerance towards other human beings ......as neighbours as per the survey!

You alright? Or is this a method to get Indian visa? :unsure:

So basically, people in Pakistan can usurp human rights, engage in rape, torture and killings.. but no one can say wrong to Pakistan because that would be kufr?

But then we have Bangladesh to tell us EXACTLY how racist and biased the various nations that formed West Pakistan are.

Back
Top Bottom