What's new

Pakistans 2015 Defence Budget to exceed 8 billions

first time try ki hai

Subha ka mood kharab hai aur ooper se aisi nonsense posts jinka na sir na pair... pata nahi kahan se ghuss aati hain... agar tata hi discuss karni hai to Tata ki thread create karo... dick measuring all the time is irritating and still people don't get tired of it
Chill Maar. :cheers:

Well THeY ARE NOT REALLY KASHMIRIS BUt more like hindu pundits from other parts of India.

Who says? Ohh your media teaches u all this? :lol:

Kashmiri is known by his kashmiriat, culture, tradition and language...........NOT ONLY RELIGION. Grow up fast.

Well THeY ARE NOT REALLY KASHMIRIS BUt more like hindu pundits from other parts of India.

Kafir have no place in jannnat.

Now that is joke...you seem to have nothing left to argue.

Yes, I am kafir to you, and you are kafir to me. here I guess you are not a Hindu

Who says? Ohh your media teaches u all this? :lol:

Kashmiri is known by his kashmiriat, culture, tradition and language...........ONT ONLY RELIGION. Grow up fast.

Kashmiri mean muslim. Explain why 97% of kashmiris are muslims and only 2-3% are hindus? Because these so called kashmiri pundits are just indian brahmans who moved to Kashmir.

ahh bad if I knew you were going to report my post, I wouldn't have edited my post.

Your post should also have been reported and infracted for ruining all the interesting threads about Pakistan and turning into pointless comparison with alien companies of India

Kashmiri mean muslim. Explain why 97% of kashmiris are muslims and only 2-3% are hindus? Because these so called kashmiri pundits are just indian brahmans who moved to Kashmir.
Does Pakistan means Muslim only nation? --- No right?

Then which logic makes you believe that Kashmir is for Muslims only? it's a muslim majority territory but not the way you see it

Because, rest all were attacked and dragged out of Kashmir.

Regarding being Muslims, they are not the same wahabi extrimist muslims like you guyz. Kashmir is the known centre of syncretism (Kashmiriat) which spred thru Sufism. So dont mistake Kashmiri Muslims as those in Pakistan.

Twisted facts...in fact Muslim are 64% and Hindus 36%. Hindus are in fact growing faster than Muslims in Kashmir. In 1947 Muslims were 75% down to 64%, while Hindus grew faster

ahh bad if I knew you were going to report my post, I wouldn't have edited my post.

Your post should also have been reported and infracted for ruining all the interesting threads about Pakistan and turning into pointless comparison with alien companies of India

Does Pakistan means Muslim only nation? --- No right?

Then which logic makes you believe that Kashmir is for Muslims only? it's a muslim majority territory but not the way you see it

Then why your friends start every topic in pdf talking about toilet,slums and kashmir which are irrelevant to the topic and ruin the forum ? I can see most of the thread ends with these topics.

$ 8 billion is too low to counter India. To achieve some parity with India, Pakistan should spend at least $ 15 billion on defence
For credible Defence a smaller country should have Half the Defence Capacity as its Larger Neighbour. As such in view of the Indian Defence Budget being US$ 40 Billion Pakistan's Defence Budget should be at least US$ 20 Billion. However I think Pakistan in reality Pakistan should have a Defence Budget of US$ 25 Billion as in my opinion the Indian Defence Budget Figure is close to US$ 50 Billion Annually.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom