What's new

Pakistans 2015 Defence Budget to exceed 8 billions

we need much more cash than previous to meet challenges posted by india

A nations budget is like a house budget. You have expenses and your income has to meet those expenses. If the expenses go up, then you have to find ways of increasing your income, either doing extra hours, taking a loan, etc.

I am set against spending money on IMPORTING arms. We need to build our own industry and be self-sufficient. This protects us from any future sanctions. When the Americans sell us their equipment and it's not in quantity, they're not stupid! They know we'll have to canabalise to keep the few items operational under sanctions.

When are we going to sincerely start thinking about Pakistan! Who really believes India is going to attack when they know we'll turn their country into a sheet of glass! Invest in Health, Education, Infrastructure.

Because, rest all were attacked and dragged out of Kashmir.

Regarding being Muslims, they are not the same wahabi extrimist muslims like you guyz. Kashmir is the known centre of syncretism (Kashmiriat) which spred thru Sufism. So dont mistake Kashmiri Muslims as those in Pakistan.

What do you know about Kashmiri? But I know one thing, kafir never gets jannat.

For credible Defence a smaller country should have Half the Defence Capacity as its Larger Neighbour. As such in view of the Indian Defence Budget being US$ 40 Billion Pakistan's Defence Budget should be at least US$ 20 Billion. However I think Pakistan in reality Pakistan should have a Defence Budget of US$ 25 Billion as in my opinion the Indian Defence Budget Figure is close to US$ 50 Billion Annually.

But if enemy is like India then even $8 billlion is to much.

Kashmir jannat hai jho khabhi kisi kafir ko nai mili. We know how friendly Kashmiris are, ask them to remove article 370 lol

They hate kashmiri pundits so I can imagine hate for other indians.
Bhai Ghenda Ji, Now one can safely deduce that before Prophet there was either no Kashmir or Nobody lived there !!

@Irfan Baloch @Oscar on a thread to discuss Pakistan's Defense Budget, why do we need to justify it to some Indian members first who care too much for Pakistani economy to let us discuss it

Twisted facts...in fact Muslim are 64% and Hindus 36%. Hindus are in fact growing faster than Muslims in Kashmir. In 1947 Muslims were 75% down to 64%, while Hindus grew faster

that was bcz Azad Kashmir was predominantly muslim.. and they were counted in the census of 1947..

Twisted facts...in fact Muslim are 64% and Hindus 36%. Hindus are in fact growing faster than Muslims in Kashmir. In 1947 Muslims were 75% down to 64%, while Hindus grew faster

I am talking about ethnically kashmiris and not everyone living in IoK.

Its very funny to see you trying to preach economics (again) after being thoroughly humiliated on another thread.
A budget includes tax revenue and non tax revenue. Non tax revenue include deficit financing.............IMF:wave:
My post only deals with Tax-to-Defence Budget ratio which is a more suitable indicator and gives a better view as non-tax revenue is not sustainable and fluctuates wildly.

Q.E.D
kid, go home

Do you deny that India defence budget is $40b out of total $298b :-)? And I agree Pak Tax to gdp ratio it little lower then India. But only by 1-2%.

Your retarded mind can't comprend what tax to gdp ratio is. Even when I provide source.
bhai, never go into a discussion with a "new recruit" you will regret it

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom