What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

From the same link ANTIBODY provided...Google Translate

THis link says 3 destroyed...? I doubt it though. Maybe they mixed up damage and destroyed.

Yeah they mixed up destroyed and damaged, they took the damaged ones as destroyed. Maybe it got jumbled up in the translation from Swedish to English.

Yeah they mixed up destroyed and damaged, they took the damaged ones as destroyed. Maybe it got jumbled up in the translation from Swedish to English.

Who knows, may be the defence secretary also got mixed up. :D

So the only thing certain is the 'grass fires' that took place that day and earlier in Kamra. Maybe that is the truth. ;)

Who knows, may be the defence secretary also got mixed up. :D

No he didn't get it mixed up, he played smart.

And EVERYONE knows!

So the only thing certain is the 'grass fires' that took place that day and earlier in Kamra. Maybe that is the truth. ;)

Oh it was much more than a grass fire, it was a full fledged blaze! If somebody doesn't wanna believe, what can I do! :D

And EVERYONE knows!

Oh it was much more than a grass fire, it was a full fledged blaze! If somebody doesn't wanna believe, what can I do! :D

Now that's called mixing apples and oranges.....the grass fire incident happened several months before the attack on Kamra....the newspaper (Express) had to withdraw their story after false reporting that the fire was in MRF.

And EVERYONE knows!

Oh! There were grass fires earlier and on that day (night?) as somebody here was ceaselessly telling us as it was happening. ;)
I'd go with that story too, since all that mayhem must have put the grass on fire for sure. :lol:

And everybody knows, at least 3 parties know. :D

Hypothetically.. and a wild tangent..

You have an aircraft that cannot fly.. and you find out that it will take a lot of cash to get the airframe back and refitted and so on and so forth. But at the end it is still listed as damaged or written off.
So you decide that while the aircraft is a loss, you still have a lot of equipment sitting around that could be send to a certain unnamed building near the office of Fauji Foundation in RWP or sent to a certain republic that has a MS degree offered in reverse engineering.
You look at both options and find that the said republic would be more than glad to have whole intact highly sophisticated AESA radar arrays , ESM systems and what not to look at, examine and attempt to reverse engineer along with promising to let you have the first replica for the similar product (and other wise) that they sold to you and some stuff you keep for your own attempts at reverse engineering.

You have Swedish folks asking you what you want to do with the stuff and you decide to tell them that it was a complete loss and all over and cordon up the airframe within a Hangar to have it stripped away piece by piece. Official statements are made.. some embarasssments done.. but overall you walk away happy that you may get something better out of this fiasco overall.

It's a theory..:angel:

It's always a pleasure to burst some frivolous characters from the neighbourhood....here's the link to the grass fire incident which incidentally was posted by another member .....now if my memory stays with me the attack on Kamra took place some three months after this incident....hope that puts a lid on someone's laughing gear. !!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ase-mysterious-fire-caused-lose-millions.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ase-mysterious-fire-caused-lose-millions.html

@Oscar, trying to be clever eh? :D

This could be a possibility for the 'damaged' aircraft...certainly a clever idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Oscar, trying to be clever eh? :D

This could be a possibility for the 'damaged' aircraft...certainly a clever idea.

And there's a possibility that the only loss suffered was a 'DAMAGED' aircraft. !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
And there's a possibility that the only loss suffered was a 'DAMAGED' aircraft. !!!

Look...and i'll say it very bluntly...

If you want to live in your fantasy land, help yourself...I am not going to go over this again. We all know how you said that how could there be a fire, you called ISPR and whatnot etc etc. You also called some major in the Tirah valley incident and we all know how that turned out.

Ask fatman17 if you don't wanna believe me or other members.

I am not going to run this story again...you don't wanna believe that the aircraft is destroyed, don't. Not my problem.

(no offence or personal beef).

Look...and i'll say it very bluntly...

If you want to live in your fantasy land, help yourself...I am not going to go over this again. We all know how you said that how could there be a fire, you called ISPR and whatnot etc etc. You also called some major in the Tirah valley incident and we all know how that turned out.

Ask fatman17 if you don't wanna believe me or other members.

I am not going to run this story again...you don't wanna believe that the aircraft is destroyed, don't. Not my problem.

(no offence or personal beef).

Dude it wasn't my personal loss that i will go out of the way defending it....nor was it due to my negligence...however as i have proved the grass fire at Kamra was a different incident which i provided links to....you should read your own posts in it as well.

Dude it wasn't my personal loss that i will go out of the way defending it....nor was it due to my negligence...however as i have proved the grass fire at Kamra was a different incident which i provided links to....you should read your own posts in it as well.

I thought that Popeye was referring to incident of the Saabs on fire as a grassfire...

Anyways, let's leave it now.

Hypothetically.. and a wild tangent..

You have an aircraft that cannot fly.. and you find out that it will take a lot of cash to get the airframe back and refitted and so on and so forth. But at the end it is still listed as damaged or written off.
So you decide that while the aircraft is a loss, you still have a lot of equipment sitting around that could be send to a certain unnamed building near the office of Fauji Foundation in RWP or sent to a certain republic that has a MS degree offered in reverse engineering.
You look at both options and find that the said republic would be more than glad to have whole intact highly sophisticated AESA radar arrays , ESM systems and what not to look at, examine and attempt to reverse engineer along with promising to let you have the first replica for the similar product (and other wise) that they sold to you and some stuff you keep for your own attempts at reverse engineering.

You have Swedish folks asking you what you want to do with the stuff and you decide to tell them that it was a complete loss and all over and cordon up the airframe within a Hangar to have it stripped away piece by piece. Official statements are made.. some embarasssments done.. but overall you walk away happy that you may get something better out of this fiasco overall.

It's a theory..:angel:

So again having intentions of illegally trying reverse engineer and abuse IP rights. No wonder world is cautious in selling cutting edge weapons to Pakistan.

So again having intentions of illegally trying reverse engineer and abuse IP rights. No wonder world is cautious in selling cutting edge weapons to Pakistan.
i dont think there is anything wrong about trying to look in to the latest technology that u buy from other more advanced sources and try to produce something like that if u can... any country who can do that will definitely try... this is one the many ways to learn..

Back
Top Bottom