Should we allow gay marriages ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A.Rahman

Pakistan's first gay marriage prompts tribal death threats
(Updated at 2025 PST)
PESHAWAR: Pakistani tribesmen have threatened to kill a gay couple who got married in a traditional ceremony, the first in the Islamic country, witnesses and a report said on Wednesday.

A 42-year-old Afghan refugee tied the knot with a local tribesman of 16 in snow-covered Tirah Valley, part of the remote Khyber tribal region which borders Afghanistan, they said.

Gay marriages are unheard of in Pakistan, where sodomy is legally punishable by death, but the tribal regions where security forces have recently been fighting Islamic militants are governed by
their own laws.

"I witnessed the marriage in Tirah Valley three days ago," tribal elder Millat Khan told a foreign news agency by telephone. "When I came to know that it was a gay marriage I left the party without taking food."

A local Urdu-language newspaper said the elder man, named as Liaquat Ali, had fallen in love with a local boy called Markeen, "who is now his male bride".

It said that the boy's parents were poor and agreed giving their son's hand in marriage for 40,000 rupees (about 667 dollars). :yuk:

"The marriage was held amid usual pomp and show associated with a tribal wedding," it said.
A tribal assembly, or jirga, in the remote area told the newlyweds on Wednesday to leave the area immediately or face death for "breaking all the religious and tribal values and ethics",
according to Khan.

Malik Waris Khan, a prominent local politician and former federal minister, also confirmed the marriage had taken place. "I checked the report with people in Tirah Valley and they confirmed
it," he told a foreign news agency.

Khyber faces Afghanistan's Tora Bora mountains, where US-led and Afghan forces are thought to have briefly trapped Al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden in late 2001 before he managed to escape.

http://jang.com.pk/thenews/

:yuk: Its seriously disgusting, and no way should tolerate in Pakistan no matter what. I have so many gay people in my school. They fully do their stuff, they will be wearing skirts and shit..

Man.. :ranting:

They seriously gotta help these poor people, and save our poor Pakistanis from gay Afghans....
I can tell you that kid is gonna turn on his husband pretty soon...

Originally posted by Diving Falcon@Oct 6 2005, 12:22 AM
They seriously gotta help these poor people, and save our poor Pakistanis from gay Afghans....
I can tell you that kid is gonna turn on his husband pretty soon...
[post=61]Quoted post[/post]​

maybe he wouldnt cause he will be conditioned to like guy and with minimum exposure to girls

Originally posted by ak_m_f@Oct 5 2005, 09:49 PM
maybe he wouldnt cause he will be conditioned to like guy and with minimum exposure to girls
[post=63]Quoted post[/post]​
The best one can do is send the kid off to Islamabad or Karachi, I mean, go to the malls etc, see some hot 16 and 17 year olds trying to get your number :lol:

Originally posted by Diving Falcon@Oct 6 2005, 11:49 AM
The best one can do is send the kid off to Islamabad or Karachi, I mean, go to the malls etc, see some hot 16 and 17 year olds trying to get your number :lol:
[post=80]Quoted post[/post]​

I dunno prolly their whole family will come after the poor guy who tries to take the number :lol:

:yuk: :yuk: WTF!
So, they come in pakistan now!
I think that they r only in america n europe! :haha:

Instead of sending the army, we should send some mullah's{ the smart ones} to teach those people that same sex marragie is haram. :) And yes they should send the kid to the malls in islamaabad. . :W00T:

Originally posted by Owais@Oct 9 2005, 07:39 AM
:yuk: :yuk: WTF!
So, they come in pakistan now!
I think that they r only in america n europe! :haha:
[post=496]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, have you ever heard the term, "hijra"?

:LOLANI:

Originally posted by Web Master@Oct 16 2005, 07:20 PM
Dude, have you ever heard the term, "hijra"?

:LOLANI:
[post=876]Quoted post[/post]​

Hijra are fags (guy with no balls)

gays are just like us instead they like guys (aka homosextuals)

Man hijra like guys too. You might have notice they do will touch you when they beg for money.

Hijras also have males and females.!

Originally posted by Owais@Oct 17 2005, 01:55 PM
Hijras also have males and females.!
[post=908]Quoted post[/post]​

Owais go for it man. :laughing:

Originally posted by Web Master@Oct 17 2005, 08:12 PM
Owais go for it man. :laughing:
[post=927]Quoted post[/post]​
:LOLANI: :LOLANI: :BVICTORY:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back